Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim

Arthmoor

Tested and confirmed, my day changed over at precisely 12:00 AM (previously it was pretty much random).Bug is fixed, it seems.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Dwip

• Thomas Kaira

• prettyfly

Loved how you didn't post with a confirmation.... *is earning his grumpy title now*

You've always been grumpy. I didn't respond because I haven't even played Skyrim in... a week? And I don't remember ever seeing the bug when I did play... But I wasn't paying any attention to the day of the week anyway.We've been really busy with DBC, so Skyrim has been put aside. I did briefly play tonight and can confirm that the performance is much better.Just told Ama about your grumpy comment... There might be another avatar change coming. :tongue:

I added an explanation as to what the calendar bug was in our Skyrim thread. Could TK or Arthmoor check to see if I summed it up correctly? Turns out nobody on DC knows what you're talking about. :wink:

You know what really shits me. Topics like these.Whats worse though is that there are people telling the guy that you're better off spending extra time playing Skyrim than maintaining functional personal relationships with other people.

lmao.gif I actually got a chuckle out of that one. I thought it was rather tongue 'n cheek... but I didn't bother reading the whole thing.But if I see Prometheus bitch about the lack of CK one more time... angry.png Get a life already!

I'd be rather sad if he was telling the truth though. :tongue: Maybe I'm cooling off after a long day though, because the more whenever I think about that thread it actually seems funnier.

I'm certain the OP is joking, mostly, his girldriend probably has told him to stop playing and so he has.On the other hand, some of the responses seem serious.

Well, it'll only be coming out half a month late. I hope they used that half a month to make sure the tool is as good as possible.

I'm glad they took the time to beta test it with modders though. You need to test the parred down product with a bunch of people who haven't been using it for the last 5 years.

So I'm expecting our 3 GB of new high res textures to be suitably high res. Guess we'll find out when we get there.CK size nicely ballooned too.You can only be this profound without enough caffeine or sleep.

I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised by the power of the CK too. And probably a bit overwhelmed at some of the new stuff. The dialogue system is uber-complex now and is going to take ages to get used to.

What have you been using as your script editor? I normally use Notepad++ but I like syntax highlighting. Is there anything available yet? I have syntax highlighting for Oblivion scripts (in Notepad++).

There should be something on the wiki about it. I know a couple of the guys in the beta use Notepad++ and a couple of the developers mentioned it too. I don't use any of that. EditPad Lite is fairly mundane as editors go and I've just been using that after getting Windows to associate .psc files with it. It doesn't have syntax highlighting but then I typically find that more annoying than helpful.

Yeah the Wiki mentioned a couple of editors, including Notepad++, but I haven't found a syntax highlighter yet. I'll try some searches and see what I can dig up.