[RELz] AFK_Weye

Dwip

The empty field across the road? The one behind the fence? Where there exists only a tree and a couple of benches halfway from there to Aelwin's house?Yes, it would clash with Region Revive if you did that, but hey.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dwip

• Arthmoor

• Conner

• Hana

Top Posters In This Topic

That's kind of an issue, really.[edit] Also I guess I remembered your CTS guy there, but you moved them up the hill, didn't you.

Yes, the CTS guy is up at the stable outside the IC now, has been for ages.Why something clashing with RR is an issue is beyond me though since both mods already clash heavily. The patch can easily be updated to accommodate it.It's not a huge deal though. I can and have simply been leaving the horse in that field. Next best thing might be to just put a couple of gates on the fence if they'll fit properly.

I side with Samson on this one. I long ago removed RR from my load order, the bugs were too annoying. Now I stare at this empty field.Even if you put a couple of hay bales and a clutter crate/barrel or something in the corner closest to the road and manor to make it look like you should park your horse there, it shouldn't conflict with RR at all, or very little.But yeah, not a huge deal.

I've had to uninstall Oblivion and all my mods until after we move to South Carolina in the first part of may, but I do think I agree that a stables, or at least a dressed up field would round out the manor area nicely.

• 2 months later...

I've found a bit of a discrepency with the Goods for Thalonias quest.When you speak to the merchants about shipping him goods, and agree to the cash sum they ask for, no gold is ever called to be removed from the player's inventory.Apologies if this is already known.

Odd, I'm pretty sure gold got taken from my guys, if not, oh well, free deals :P

Well, to be true to the spirit of the mod, I nixed the gold from my character via the console once I got the deal.

The damnable thing here is that each one of those 9 responses has like 5 lines of script block, and yet player.removeitem gold001 xxx is never one of them.But it's an easy fix.

:POn that note, by the by, we're headed for the next and hopefully final AFK_Weye release, so if you've got bug reports or anything else, now is so totally the time.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're still taking suggestions.....A quest with the following script:

scn AFKFixRespawnNPCsScriptBegin GameMode	if( GetOBSEVersion >= 14 )		SetActorRespawns 0 AFKManorDayGuard		SetActorRespawns 0 Macrinus		SetActorRespawns 0 AFKManorNightGuard	endif	StopQuest AFKFixRespawnNPCsEnd

Wrapped in the GetOBSEVersion call, it will get ignored by the game if the user doesn't have OBSE installed. If they do, automatic fix for the 3 respawning manor guards.

One other thing. When you updated last to move Breakneck Lair, you forgot to account for the door being stuck in the old spot for people who visited before the upgrade.

Well fine, how about anyone who wanders up that way on the way into the mountains? A door dangling in mid-air attracts attention :)

ROFL I wonder how many times he's been told that before...Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to try AFK_Weye, so I wouldn't be one of those who would notice... :(

And after that nice patch I made you, too. :PAlso, more times than I can conveniently recall. Bugs FTW. The main nice thing about going through so many versions is, eventually you start running out of bugs to squash. :P

Hey Dwip .... seen this yet?Might want to find out what the conflicting mod is, and either get Tom to send you the patch, or make it yourself. And update your readme too.