[RELz] AFK_Weye

Dwip

It's Fury's fault. ;)Are you sure? I thought you only get the option to attempt to disarm is your explosives was above X.Wow, the lava can trap a ghost.. but it can't kill it, at least...

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dwip

• Arthmoor

• Conner

• Hana

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on the explosives. Grenades are pretty high, but I don't think mines have a rating.As to the ghost, any particular spot? That whole area should be well covered. Also he should have been warped away in pretty short order.

He wasn't though. He ran for the door in the Ageasel with me right behind, he went through the door, I followed, and I could hear him from there being damaged by a fall into the lava. He stayed there until I left through the sacred well, at which point I'm assuming either his AI moved him away or the script figured out he still needed to be moved. I'm assuming he didn't make it over that gap filled with ruin stones.Also, very cool with the red markings on the floors.

Maybe I'll start a new character in FO3 and try not giving him any (extra) points in explosives until after I've tested attempting to disarm a few mines just to see. :lol:You wouldn't think a ghost would be subject to gravity since it's intangible and essentially floating to begin with...

*peers about*More outstanding issues? Yea, nay? Anybody been through the Storm Spire part of Kerrach? Was it reasonable?(which is to say that I would like to release this probably next week unless somebody has objections)

Sorry, Dwip, I can't answer the first part of that, I haven't been through that yet. But I certainly don't have any objections to releasing it either, if that helps any... ;)

Dwip hon, my sincerest apologies. I'm caught up in other testing atm. I don't even know if Max has come out of the manor yet.I should be able to get back to it in a couple of days. I definitely want to go through Kerrach again and see the changes.

Storm Spire is good, I like the change. Though the guy that lives there still tends to run off and get himself killed.I haven't checked on the rest of the mod, but Kerrach is working nicely. You made it possible to get up on one of the towers in the lava room, why not the other?

@Hanaisse - np, knew that going in.@Samson - *sigh* He was supposed to stop that. Not sure what you're talking about with the towers.

Though the guy that lives there still tends to run off and get himself killed.
*sigh* He was supposed to stop that.
Perhaps he's still suicidally depressed about all the folks constantly invading his home? ;)Maybe you should give him another pep talk. :P

The towers in Kerrach? The ones where you have dremora archers on top? If memory serves, one could never jump around to get up there. Now I can, on one of them anyway. Am I just imagining that you did some rearranging of ruin walls and such?

• 2 weeks later...

Well you're not gonna like this, but I've managed to confirm with 3 different chars that approaching the area near Verres Manor is crashing the game with 2.2. It's the kind of crash that's suggestive of a corrupt asset in the BSA, but I haven't checked to see what happens yet if the BSA is missing. Removing the mod from the load order eliminates the crash problem. I was approaching from the north, along the NRB road on the east side of the Arcane U.EDIT: Ok, apparently not the BSA either. Going to have to test for AI/Script malfunctions now.

While I'm not suprised that the Boy Scouts of America might be expected to be corrupt, I'm not sure of the correlation to Oblivion.. ;)

Scratch that, it seems there's a corrupt VWD mesh somewhere. The crash radius is much too large to be anything to do with AFK_Weye, though I do find it bizarre that removing it fixes the problem. All indications at this point are that it's going to be somewhere in Elsweyr when I can narrow it down.

• 3 weeks later...

So, not that I actually expect this to last, and also lolwut, but:AFKWeyeNumber2.jpgOf course, OCC has 4x the download count, so... :P