• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dwip

• Arthmoor

• Conner

• Hana

Top Posters In This Topic

Alas, nobody appreciates having their cities opened :PNow all you gotta do is cut through BC's insurmountable lead.

• 2 months later...

*performs ritual of thread necromancy*Found a bug!If one is randomly exploring and wanders into Breakneck Lair, then manages to free Elahai, all without ever having talked to Thalonias about it, one cannot complete the quest to rescue him. The "Goblins" topic will only appear at stage

Hey, it hasn't even been two full months, that barely qualifies as necromancy. ;)Nice bug report, considering you found the bug and reported not only what causes it but even how to fix it. :)

It's just that damned awesome, clearly.And this is the second bug in as many days. A guy over at Nexus found one with Orlando of all people.

I wasn't the one playing through actually. Roommate took a slight interest in the mod, although I sort of snuck it in on him. He asked for a merchant with lots of gold, and, well, Thalonias is that even without the quest :PI guess he simply NEVER talks to people in town because it's damn hard to miss the goblins thing, but there it is. One of those things you don't find out about until that very specific set of circumstances happens.

To be fair, the only way to get the goblins thing is to actually follow Thalonias' conversation tree all the way through, but.

In certain circumstances he wouldn't make it all the way onto the bridge, and wouldn't speak the right lines.

:lol: Yeah, I can see 300 units of distance making a difference, particularly depending on the scale involved. ;)(If we were talking about millimeters maybe not nearly so much as if we were talking about yards or miles...)

• 2 weeks later...

Question: I'm in Kerrach Ageasal and I'm looking for a ritual scroll for the ghost standing by the three portals but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere. Is there a walkthrough for this? Can I spawn the needed scroll with a code? Am I just not looking hard enough? Please help!

Look around the room with the trees, deer, etc. Sometimes it gets hidden beneath a deer corpse, but it's in there.There is a walkthrough, you can find it on the AFK_Weye download page at Nexus.

Welcome Trabekah! Hope you're enjoying AFK_Weye as much as we did. :)
Like she said, and also welcome to the AFK_Mods site as a whole too. It's always nice to meet someone new. :)

Suggestion for when you're settled back in at home:Any chance of getting a basic stable area for horses?

Part of the empty space east of the manor? Not looking for anything elaborate. Even if its just a couple of troughs, a small covered building, and a hitching post it would be cool.