• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dwip

• Arthmoor

• Conner

• Hana

Top Posters In This Topic

I did enjoy the irony of directing her to a tutorial here though :lol: But I wasn't sure how popular that mod she was trying to do a patch for was, so I just left it at that.

The AFKDeerstalker bow needs to have its reach value set to 1.0. It currently has a 0.0 reach value which is known to cause crashes.

• 3 weeks later...

And for an apparently uneasy fix, I've heard of moved doors being stuck in the wrong position, I've heard of them snapping back to their old position, but vanishing into thin air is a new one to me. WTF, Breakneck Lair door?

The door vanished? Maybe it would be simpler to just change the formID on it at the new location and go from there :P

Probably, because positionworld only seems to work with map markers.Remind me: Some sequential list of FormIDs somewhere? Can't recall.

No idea. I usually just try one in TES4Edit and if it balks, try another. There's probably a way to get a list but I don't recall ever having used it.Usually works best to change the 3rd digit, which is almost always a 0. Anything above that will do, and I use that internally as a cue to myself that I've done that.

Yeah, that seems to have worked well enough, although you STILL need to script move the map marker or it gets all stubborn. Also, when changing FormIDs for things referenced in scripts, a box will appear asking if you wish to recompile the script. You want to make sure to check this box, or you will be sad.Too, apparently my most convenient already-been-to-Kerrach save was my last guy just before the Battle of Bruma. So I load the game, and I'm all like "brb!" to the Countess and the whole war party, and I dash off to some goblin cave. Heh.

If you change the formID on the map marker too that shouldn't have happened. Sure, it'll pop up again as an unexplored location but that's not a huge deal most of the time.FYI - not sure how you'd go about diagnosing this, but Mireena was pacing back and forth between a pair of light activators on the second floor of the manor for quite some time. I gave up observing and went about my business.

Offhand, that sounds like her wander AI is just being dumb. She never messes with the lights directly. On same note, stupid broom animation being an SI addition. Meh.And I changed the FormID, no go. But it script moves easily enough, so NBD.So, all you stable gripers out there, what do you think about this:AFKWeyeStableTest.jpgWhich, I don't suppose somebody has already made a water-filled trough mesh to save me the trouble. What I'd actually like is a wooden trough, but oh well.I'm not QUITE cloning the RR:LR stable, but it's close enough. Really wish I could have stuck it out back of the inn, but that totally wasn't happening.

Odd thing those map markers then.The stable looks good, I like it. Shadowmere won't have to stand in the rain now :P

"I'll just add this stable. It won't take long. No problem."Sure I will.

Found a watering trough in one of the resource packs I've been hoarding. It might do the trick, and it already has a static water node on it. Though I personally prefer actual water shader nodes :)

Yeah, shader nodes FTW. Not hard to add, anyway.Also, shit, where did this entire side quest come from?

Speaking of which, you're using various cells in the IC prison, last I checked. Do you recall offhand which ones? Also which mods? I've forgotten.

ABR uses the cell Claudius Arcadia is in for one of the side quests. The UOP corrects a bug where Selene never makes it to jail in the cell that was yours at the beginning of the game. Feldscar puts a prisoner in the southeast cell closest to the window. So if you want to use the IC prison, you'll be doubling up with someone at some point, even if you use the cell you get sent to if arrested later.

So just execute Selene? She's hardly important once she's in there. :whistle:Or just add a second bedroll to one of the other jail cells? We put multiple inmates into a single cell all the time here on Earth, so why can't they do it on Tamriel?

Man, that place is smaller than I remembered. Maybe I'll just go with unloading instead, lame as it is. Alternately, I wonder if anybody's getting imprisoned in Chorrol these days.Alternately, I may just ditch the quest, since I'm not entirely sure if it's lore friendly.

Chorrol would certainly work, but it's awfully hard to know for sure if it would fit without knowing what you're up to.

Repressing Argonians for strange worship practices, basically. Not entirely sure that would fly in our newer, more egalitarian, fluffy bunny empire.