Son of Random Stuff

Arthmoor

You're mastering the art well' date=' but you still have a long way to go before you are ready to replace me :)[/quote'] *frightened*

Okay, so I've got a ton of work to do for the next EOS update and I'm going to be entertaining myself with some Dead Rising, maybe a max time run.Did you know I'm one of the few people who boasts a survival time of > 17 days in Infinite mode?

I'm getting awfully close to pulling my Skyrim mods out of Nexus since all I keep seeing are bogus bug reports from morons who can't install a simple ESP+BSA pair to save their lives. Frankly it's just getting to be too much of a hassle to deal with people who flat out refuse to even look at a readme file.Either the place really is crawling with pirates, or corruption from all the pre-CK mods has done far more damage that anyone realizes, but God damn, this is just getting to be far too ridiculous. Even the idiot squads on SW aren't this bad.

The alternative I suppose would be to disable comments. At least then all the bogus crap would be wiped out. I don't think there's been more than 1 or 2 legit issue reports on my stuff in the last month. It's just people showing up to say it's broken when it very obviously isn't broken.

I did get one guy post some gibberish about DBC not working and he couldn't uninstall it. I said how hard could it be to uninstall: just delete the esp and bsa. Considering his post was "this mod no work..." I suspect he had no clue what I was talking about. And I wasn't inclined to enlighten him. :lmao:Btw, did I mention I finally responded in that Nexus thread about Snip?

I don't think the guy is listening anymore now that he's marked the file as hidden.

I'm getting awfully close to pulling my Skyrim mods out of Nexus since all I keep seeing are bogus bug reports from morons who can't install a simple ESP+BSA pair to save their lives. Frankly it's just getting to be too much of a hassle to deal with people who flat out refuse to even look at a readme file.

Either the place really is crawling with pirates' date=' or corruption from all the pre-CK mods has done far more damage that anyone realizes, but God damn, this is just getting to be far too ridiculous. Even the idiot squads on SW aren't this bad.[/quote']Perhaps you should stop hosting on Nexus. Dealing with all that crap takes a lot of time and energy. It's the main reason I took TESVAL down.

Is something wrong with Youtube? My connection is fine, websites download at the speed they should, but Youtube videos are acting like I'm on Dial-up.

Something definitely wrong, but it's been wrong for a long time now. I'm sitting on a God damned 35Mbit fiber connection and can NEVER get things to download at reasonable speeds, hell I still hit the spinning throbber thing on videos longer than 30 seconds or so.I think they're throttling content for whatever bizzare dumbass reason.I love how Bethesda warns not to abuse the use of Forced Reference aliases, yet every quest in Solitude is riddled with them.

Screw you Nexus. You new "better" code gets me what? 502 and 504 errors every other reload.Christ, this is getting annoying. :headbang:

They've been having this issue for several days now and it started well after the addition of their new code. I think their CDN is having issues behind the scenes.

They've been having this issue for several days now and it started well after the addition of their new code. I think their CDN is having issues behind the scenes.
Well if it's the same guys who are writing NMM' date=' he's screwed. [img']http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/lmao.gif[/img]
Umm, what she said.

Right, so, kinks ironed out, it's time to return to the monotony of making recipes. And enjoying reruns of Burn Notice to break the boredom from time to time.

*Sniff* "Oh, you couldn't afford game X on release day....how very..dreadful. I bought 17 copies retail and made myself a suit of armor from the boxes.
Saw that in a thread on Steam's forums while I wait for their slow ass moderators to clear my freshly minted forum login so I can use it for the sole purpose of contacting someone Giskard said could help with ye olde shitstorm. Yes. Giskard, you read right.

Because the forum is a separate system that doesn't use the same login ID. It's rather dumb, but that's their system. Their support ticket section required me to register a 3rd one. So... I have 3 Arthmoor accounts at Steam now. For no logical reason.

Because the forum is a separate system that doesn't use the same login ID. It's rather dumb' date=' but that's their system. Their support ticket section required me to register a 3rd one. So... I have 3 Arthmoor accounts at Steam now. For no logical reason.[/quote']I thought that was rather stupid too.

So, uh, Andalay? Did you guys biff the DC site or something?

So, I'm trying to do a max time (17 day) survival run on Dead Rising's Infinite mode, three tries so far, all of them failures.Failure 1: Missed a crucial survivor. He de-spawned before I could reach him.Failure 2: Power outage. (*insert obscene blasphemy here*)Failure 3: Physics glitch resulted in almost all of my food getting buried under an immovable bookshelf.Now I've settled down, it's time for attempt #4.