Son of Random Stuff

Arthmoor

Hana's backpack mod is a potential winner for file of the month on the Nexus Oblivion mods. I'd love to see her win.

Wow. Bethesda is doing emails on a Sunday. Unheard of.

Okay, Skyrim PS3 users. You had your 15 minutes with the lag, enough moaning. I walk into the support forum and it looks like everyone there is just fishing for excuses to whine."Why don't we get a beta?"Because if you did, you'd just be bitching about how the patch broke your game. And unlike PC, you can't back out of patches on consoles.

Don't PS3 users already bitch about how every patch ever has broken their games?

Beth has no fucking clue how to develop on the PS3 though. Taking an xbox based game will get you to PC because the xbox is just a cheap PC. It won't get you to PS3. They've got a right to bitch - they're being fucked. /rant over

There may be some legitimacy there, but with the amount of people who just cry borked game at the slightest little thing I could hardly blame Bethesda for not caring. Especially since we've all been fucked.@Thomas: So where are you guys in relation to all the fires there in NM?

Hana's backpack mod is a potential winner for file of the month on the Nexus Oblivion mods. I'd love to see her win.
Thanks hon. Guess I've had my 15 mins of fame.... back to CW shit again. :facepalm:

Did my part :PAnd for someone who keeps saying they're quitting Oblivion, CW sure is busy.

Did my part :P

And for someone who keeps saying they're quitting Oblivion' date=' CW sure is busy.[/quote']She ain't smart enough to learn the changes required to mod Skyrim. At least that is my impression.

@Thomas: So where are you guys in relation to all the fires there in NM?
Just another summer, we get firestorms every year. Sometimes the air is smoky, sometimes not. Depends on which way the wind is blowing. I'm in the Sandias, most of the fires are down south (used to have a campsite nearby, but we sold it about the same time our RV burned down).People in SoCal tend to have similar experiences, I've found. The one time I visited, it was like I never even left home.

You guys seem to have taken our fire season this year. So far we've been lucky. Might be because it's already all burned up though :P

Urgh... I hate error-checking. You wouldn't believe all the stupid things Papyrus does. I've just had to abandon about 90% of my event usage in one case because the game is dumb and throws away objects before scripts are finished using them.

Sigurd would like to pass along some sad news. His grandfather passed away last Thursday after hip surgery. He passes along his thanks for any condolences sent his way.

That's tragic, and I'm sorry to hear it.Also sorry about the not coming around anymore thing too, of course.

Yeah, we spoke about that too and though he obviously wants to maintain distance right now he's not ruling out returning at some point in the future.

By all means, let him know that Dragona and I conveyed our sympathies/condolences as well, and that I'm glad to hear that we may not have lost him for good too. I wish I could catch y'all up on my own situation, but there's just been way too much going on, especially this month.Just don't be too surprised if I announce that my father has passed soon too. He's currently in the ICU in a medically induced coma while they perform multiple surgeries (for the past week so far) to try to fix a major series of problems that started with a diagnosis of prostrate cancer complicated by bladder stones, which became a need to replace several vertebra at the top of the spine with titanium, and quickly has become a double perforated intestines with severe edema and a form of staff infection (it's called MRSA, pronounced mer-sah) complicated by a situation of his body not retaining lipids or albumen so fluids aren't even staying in his bloodstream and his lungs are retaining fluids too. It's not looking good at all. And that's just my father's situation, I've also got school and legal trouble with my eldest son and.. my life since January would sound like fiction. :(

Thanks, I'll send along your good luck wishes to all involved quarters, and it will be appreciated we could certainly use 'em all over the place at this point.

Saw that.Sounds kind of trying, honestly, though amusing to see. Civ was...harsh...back in the day.

By all means' date=' let him know that Dragona and I conveyed our sympathies/condolences as well, and that I'm glad to hear that we may not have lost him for good too. I wish I could catch y'all up on my own situation, but there's just been way too much going on, especially this month.

Just don't be too surprised if I announce that my father has passed soon too. He's currently in the ICU in a medically induced coma while they perform multiple surgeries (for the past week so far) to try to fix a major series of problems that started with a diagnosis of prostrate cancer complicated by bladder stones, which became a need to replace several vertebra at the top of the spine with titanium, and quickly has become a double perforated intestines with severe edema and a form of staff infection (it's called MRSA, pronounced mer-sah) complicated by a situation of his body not retaining lipids or albumen so fluids aren't even staying in his bloodstream and his lungs are retaining fluids too. It's not looking good at all. And that's just my father's situation, I've also got school and legal trouble with my eldest son and.. my life since January would sound like fiction. :([/quote']I truly hate it when life turns into a soap opera. I stopped watching them back in 1977 because my life was actually worse than being shown on the one I was watching at the time.

Well this explains why I'm suddenly getting so much spam in two of my comment sections: