[RELz/WIPz] Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Arthmoor

That's going to be caused by some other mod. Something that has edited the C00 quest where those new aliases got placed for reserving Glenmoril Coven and Driftshade Sanctuary.

I don't see anything obvious in the load order so you'll need to pull it all up in TES5Edit to find it.

It seems that both "aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp" from aMidianBorn Book of Silence as well as "WeaponsArmorFixes_ambSkyforge_Patch.esp" from Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade with DG and DB support are conflicting with USKP's C00 quest "Take Up Arms" (FormID 0004B2D9); the latter one (WAFR) being the winner.

http://abload.de/img/01gaup5.jpg

http://abload.de/img/02mhung.jpg

http://abload.de/img/03qtu2f.jpg

http://abload.de/img/04d9um6.jpg

So, this means that the WAFR patch will need to be updated, right?

Yep, if that patch's purpose is to forward the USKP fixes it will need to be updated. The only problem of course is that the retro script for 210 will not fire again to populate the aliases that got blocked out.

New character, started from scratch, 2.1.0 uskp version. First time in Gallows rock with Aela on a mission to kill the bastard Skinner and find out about Skjor.

There was an orc and a nord sitting by the fire, just near the entrance. I killed them both. It took awhile to finally kill the skinner. Lots of re-loadings in the final fight, that bastard kicked my ass. Once it was over, I have opened the barred door, but there were no corpses in the entrance room. In fact, the orc that I previously killed was alive. Both Aela and I left none alive so I'm 100% sure we killed them all.

Does this issue have something to do with 2.1 uskp messing around with gallows rock? It worked fine up to that point with the missing corpses and alive orc.

There was an orc and a nord sitting by the fire, just near the entrance. I killed them both. It took awhile to finally kill the skinner. Lots of re-loadings in the final fight, that bastard kicked my ass. Once it was over, I have opened the barred door, but there were no corpses in the entrance room. In fact, the orc that I previously killed was alive. Both Aela and I left none alive so I'm 100% sure we killed them all.

Does this issue have something to do with 2.1 uskp messing around with gallows rock? It worked fine up to that point with the missing corpses and alive orc.

I've had that happen every time I go through Gallows Rock during the 'Silver Hand' quest, so I know it isn't a new issue caused by 2.1.0. It may have something to do with some of the enable parent settings on the bandits in that entrance area, but I'm not positive. If you look at the way Bethesda has things setup in the Creation Kit in Gallows Rock, you'll notice it's a big mess.

I've had that happen every time I go through Gallows Rock during the 'Silver Hand' quest, so I know it isn't a new issue caused by 2.1.0. It may have something to do with some of the enable parent settings on the bandits in that entrance area, but I'm not positive. If you look at the way Bethesda has things setup in the Creation Kit in Gallows Rock, you'll notice it's a big mess.

Should we fill bug report for this, Pete?

I've also noticed that Aela sometimes skips the dialogue when commenting the hanged werewolf. It happened to me many times. It's in the same room as these guys, so maybe this area should be inspected.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, lol there is a big weird problem, some how uskp broke the archmage robe + Circlet.

I patched from 2.0.7 to 2.1.0.... and now i cant Archmage robe + any Circlet at the same time like I use to. My mage feels GIMP now without those enchant met on circlet lol. I just fought an ancient dragon only to realize my circlet is missing lol

Now I am in the middle of playing main quest line, any easy way fix this? or any command line?

my skyrim is without mod, only have skyrim vanilla + USKP + high texture DLC + unofficial high texture patch.

So what should I do?

1. Wait the newer fix. (this gonna be a while lol)

2. Reload the 2.0.7 save game, loss a day of play time, get back 2.0.7 patch.(I deleted it from my HDD, if u guys have a link to download 2.0.7 I wish to have it back, thanks)

3. Any other ideas?

All of those have already been accounted for, and one that's bugged was reverted in a hotfix. There's nothing more for us to fix from there.

I had a look with TES5Edit's Check for Error function on my load order and found that USKP and UDBP will have these messages:

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

[00:05] Background Loader: finished
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [02] Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
[00:12] CR01VictimPackage [PACK:0001CF0B]
[00:12]     PACK \ Package Data \ Data Input Values \ Value \ PLDT - Location \ Location Value -> Found a STAT reference, expected: ACHR,DOOR,NULL,PARW,PBAR,PBEA,PCON,PFLA,PGRE,PHZD,PLYR,PMIS,REFR
[00:12] CWGalmarSandboxFactionHQ [PACK:000422BC]
[00:12]     PACK \ Package Data \ Data Input Values \ Value \ PLDT - Location \ Location Value -> Found a STAT reference, expected: ACHR,DOOR,NULL,PARW,PBAR,PBEA,PCON,PFLA,PGRE,PHZD,PLYR,PMIS,REFR
[00:12] T02FastredSleepNearBassianus20x8 [PACK:0004EEF1]
[00:12] MQ201VittoriaApproachPlayer [PACK:0006A7BD]
[00:12]     PACK \ Package Data \ Data Input Values \ Value \ PLDT - Location \ Location Value -> Found a CSTY reference, expected: ACHR,DOOR,NULL,PARW,PBAR,PBEA,PCON,PFLA,PGRE,PHZD,PLYR,PMIS,REFR
[00:12] DerkeethusRescueForceGreetPackage [PACK:00077F88]
[00:12] WIRentRoomWalkToInnkeeperPackage [PACK:000A3C4E]
[00:12] DA14StartSamSit [PACK:0010C06B]
[00:12] USKPDerkeethusStayInCave [PACK:0202B91C]
[00:13] All Done!

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
[00:13] Background Loader: finished
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [04] Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
[00:00] [INFO:0302A70A] ('Well you know it as well as I do. Raven Rock Mine wasn't empty at all... it's still rich in ebony ore.' in GRUP Topic Children of DLC2DDRCresciusTLImperialBranchTopic01 "Ridiculous? Why?" [DIAL:03024768])
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #2 -> <Warning: Quest Stage not found in "DLC2RR03 "The Final Descent" [QUST:03018B15]">
[00:01] All Done!

What to think of these?

Looks like xEdit is giving off some false errors again. What it's saying doesn't even make sense.

I tested a few snapshot builds of xEdit, and it starts to report these issues with USKP since svn1910 .. svn1905 and prior snapshots do not report them.

The one line regarding UDBP on the other hand get's reported with all the snapshot builds of xEdit that I have (earliest I have is svn1808).

The UDBP one is still false because that quest doesn't have the stage it's talking about and the quest runs just fine.

Can anyone point me to the bug ticket that modified WEServicesHunterFaction and gave it USKPWEServicesHunterFactionContainer ? My mod has need to edit that same faction and I want to make sure I correctly reimplement whatever that fixed. I tried searching TracDown for various combinations of hunter, container, faction, merchant etc but it only gives me 25 results at a time and I couldn't figure out how to search more extensively than that.

When bartering with wilderness Hunters, they will no longer take sold player items (which then disappear from their inventory) without paying for them, and gold paid to them by the player for their items will now properly add to their gold store (they were missing their merchant container; all Hunters will now share a common one for their faction so items sold to one be bought from another)

It's a USKP 1.0 fix, so it predates the use of the tracker and we don't have an entry for it.

@Taleden : I guess this modification is there since USKP day 1.

v1.0 - (2012-04-07)

Actor Fixes

• When bartering with wilderness Hunters, they will no longer take sold player items (which then disappear from their inventory) without paying for them, and gold paid to them by the player for their items will now properly add to their gold store (they were missing their merchant container; all Hunters will now share a common one for their faction so items sold to one be bought from another)

Kivan was the only conductor at this time, and it was on the old bugtracker (which is just 'lost' today). That's probably why there was no specific tracker entry, but Arthmoor will surely be able to confirm or elaborate more about the way this modification was set up.

Edit : Looks like Arthmoor was way faster than me...  :ninja:

So it sounds like there's nothing particularly special about the container, it's just that they need to have one, so hopefully I can get away with just copying the USKP's container and reference as new records in my mod (with different editor IDs). Thanks!

Okay, one more followup question: What was the reasoning for creating a new cell USKPStorage to contain the USKPWEServicesHunterFactionContainer reference? Why not just stick it in the WEMerchantChests cell for example?

Probably to isolate USKP changes together, to avoid adding these to something that's safe without it (otherwise there's a risk of unpredictable side effect), and to avoid possible conflicts with any other mod. That's only my 2 cent, however.

I don't know why Kivan did that, there probably wasn't any particular reason for it. I don't see much point in changing it now though since it works :P

I wasn't suggesting to change it in the USKP, just wondering if I need to do the same thing in my reimplementation of that fix, and it sounds like I probably don't. :)