[RELz] AFK_Weye

Dwip

In Cyrodiil, not so much. If the Empire isn't actively suppressing Daedra worship, something tells me they won't be too concerned with a few hardline Hist worshipers either.That doesn't mean though that you couldn't pull something like that off in Leyawiin, given the Countess' attitudes toward Argonians.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dwip

• Arthmoor

• Conner

• Hana

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking. I guess I could go with the corrupt/racist guard angle, but that starts making the whole thing much more long and involved than I really planned on making it. So maybe better just to scrap it.

Not to mention you've already played the corrupt guardsman card in the questline. Not exactly the kind of thing you would want to happen twice in one mod.

Hadn't thought of that, but yeah.On the plus side, that basically means I just need to do a bit of playtesting before the next release is finished.

You have a rogue cell edit in cell -2,18 that's overwriting path grids in Verona Bay.

Dear candle script: What the hell is your issue? Variants of you work literally all damn day elsewhere in the mod, so what's your deal?

Feature creep? I do not know of this term "feature creep" you speak of.

AFK_Weye 2.3 has been released. This is primarily a compatability release for various UL mods and the forthcoming Reclaiming Sancre Tor, but also includes a fair number of bugfixes and some new content:- Moved Breakneck Lair for compatability with Reclaiming Sancre Tor.- Moved ship near Anvil to avoid conflicts with UL: Cliffs of Anvil.- Updated patch for compatability with Region Revive: Lake Rumare.- New patch for compatability with UL: Arius Creek (thanks Arthmoor!)- Added a stable area across from the Wawnet Inn due to popular demand.- New side quest: What Lies In Names.- Fixed small bugs with Ajee-Ma's AI.- Fixed large bugs with Mireena Dranilu's AI.- Fixed issue where Orlando was prevented from properly initiating duels.- During Goods for Thalonias, cash was not being deducted when deals were made.- Added a script for OBSE users to automatically fix legacy issues with companion equipment (thanks Arthmoor!).- If player was wearing the Star of Suran while using the Tomb of St. Dranas, it was possible to permanently gain some abilities.- Reach on Deerstalker set to 1 to fix a crash bug.- If Elahai was rescued without talking to Thalonias first, Down In A Hole would not complete.- Removed rogue pathgrid node in cell -2,18 that was causing issues with Verona Bay.- Slight quest icon adjustments.- Various candles around Weye were not lighting up at night due to a scripting bug.- Added a small number of mp3s to enable some voiceless NPC conversations.- All NPCs with default hair/eyes now have something set there to avoid Bash issues.- Path grid issues in manor basement were causing problems for guards.- Various quests that give skill increases now inform you what they are.For those of you using the walkthrough, that has also been updated.Download @ NexusAside to AndalayBay: Updated version of the Oblivion XP patch here.

Mostly because I prefer to keep the downloads for it consolidated in one spot. Also, our host probably doesn't need a bunch of people trying to pull down 50 meg files all the time.

Our host has less of an issue with that now than he did in the dark days of DSL. Which doesn't mean he wants widespread increases in traffic though.

Not meaning for you to advertise it, just for us spoiled few here. It's such a chore to go sign into Nexus to get it. :PI'm gonna go take a look at your modifications to Breakneck Lair with RST, just to make sure it's kosher.

Such an imposition, I know. :PDarkRider and I went through it back in the day, but yeah, it's been a while since that exchange. Can't hurt.

tsk tsk releasing your dirty mods :P[Removing "Identical to Master" records done] Processed Records: 12756 Removed Records: 35 Elapsed Time: 00:00[undeleting and Disabling References done] Processed Records: 12721 Undeleted Records: 0 Elapsed Time: 00:00(non-cobl version, didn't check the other one and apparently it's already reported in the BOSS thread)

Hindsight being what it is, I wouldn't have bothered to push Elminster to add the cleaning logic that does that. Oh well.

[rant] You know, false or not, there's so much on BGS shoving CLEAN THE MODS down our throats, just clean it and be done. I'm tired of this "Don't clean that" and "No, that's ok even though BOSS says it's dirty" shit. And I'm tired of BOSS saying one thing and the BGS Cleaning list saying another. It's the community pushing for clean mods, so clean it.[/rant]Sorry, had to.

You have no idea just how easy Oblivion modders have it. Dirty mods are a mere annoyance that wastes memory and causes the occasional compatibility glitch.In the days of Morrowind, dirty edits could cause all manner of trouble once they had been introduced to the game. Mod cleaning there USED to be a sacred ritual that was done by anyone releasing a mod. Cleaning after the fact usually didn't work. I had the game actually refuse to load after I did that.If you want to complain about the state of the cleaning list, bug Thomas. It's his post :P BOSS goes by what is reported from TES4Edit. Good or bad, that's just how it is right now. I for one am rather glad to see that mod cleaning is finally gaining the acceptance it should have had all along. Better late than never to clean up the mess.

You know, the other thing here is, it's not like I haven't cleaned those out previously. I pretty much do as part of my pre-release ritual every single release. However, they come back. There's precisely nothing at all I can do about them, so the world just gets to deal.