• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Thomas Kaira

• AndalayBay

• Ysne58

FYI - Wrye Bash 296 is up at Nexus. One of your bugs even got fixed today Andalay :)

FYI - Wrye Bash 296 is up at Nexus. One of your bugs even got fixed today Andalay :)
Great. Thanks Arthmoor.

David Brasher is an interesting character.
Better Bouncing Bread Loaves.He said what we're all thinking - without saying it.

Yeah, Windhelm is a fucking disaster zone. Seems any mod that tries to make any edits to that city results in someone's game crashing.There must be some form of corruption in that area, that's all I can think of that would cause this.

Well that would certainly be in line with my experiences in the area trying to convert it into an open city. After getting to a certain point in copying stuff and moving other stuff, it just dies and that's that.If it won't cooperate, I can live without including it in the OCS mod, but it'll be a real let down for that to happen.

Anyone else having occasional instances of NPCs forgetting to say their lines on the 1.6 beta? Happened to me twice so far, and I'm pretty certain mods are not to blame as I do not have any that even touch the vanilla dialogue.

There's a few scattered reports of it showing up. I haven't had it happen to me yet though.

Yup, Blood on the Ice is still kinda buggy. Finished it okay, but the quest never registered as completed. Thankfully, the CompleteQuest console command still works.

Not surprised. Bethesda made some changed to that in Patch 1.5 and the USKP isn't aware of them. I wouldn't doubt it if we're stepping all over whatever they've done.

Also the court mage suddenly stopped speaking when he was instructing me to go to the market district at night to witness another killing. Fortunately I had subtitles on and they displayed just fine. Is that what you mean by NPCs forgetting to say their lines, Thomas?

They'll need to provide updated source code for that to help. They didn't provide that with 1.5. I already asked GStaff if he could help look into getting that for 1.6 but apparently he doesn't even know there's a CK update coming. That company seriously needs to work on their internal communication. It's somewhat concerning that modders know when an update is coming but nobody inside the company seems to know this other than the devs.

Yeah... My husband made a joke about some guy scribbling down a fix on a piece of paper. In other words, we don't get a proper change log because the devs don't log their changes properly.Don't they have to give us the source code if we expect the CK to work properly?

The CK works fine. The quest reports erroneous script data back to you though. If you don't have the USKP, then all you get are the even buggier source versions from when the CK first released. Which is just plain bad.It's not helpful for us to have the compiled scripts since there's no way to decode those back into source instructions.

Ugh. Starting to look like LAL will need a scratch rebuild thanks to Snip :(Sure wish we'd know the damn thing was broken before I used it.

The CK works fine. The quest reports erroneous script data back to you though. If you don't have the USKP' date=' then all you get are the even buggier source versions from when the CK first released. Which is just plain bad.

It's not helpful for us to have the compiled scripts since there's no way to decode those back into source instructions.[/quote']Ah yes, of course. I'm thinking of the fact that we need the source scripts for SKSE for that to work properly. If these scripts are just implementations, then we don't need the source. But they will have to give us the source for any new functions they add.We might be able to decompile the scripts.

Whew! First battle with a Dragon with More Dynamic Injuries in play. It ended with me bleeding out and close to suffering from blood loss, very close to being badly burned, and reasonably shaken (oh, Gods, I'm bleeding, and I have a Dragon after me. This is suicide, complete suicide).But I killed it, and managed to patch myself up before my injuries got too badly out of control. A quick rest later, and I'm all healed up, my stitches came out, and I'm ready for my next adventure.That was a good moment.

Yes, but not until the DLC. Whenever that is. Unless they give us crossbows in 1.7 or something.

Hmm... does any NPC in Skyrim ever poison their weapons anymore? I don't think I've ever had that happen to me.