• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Dwip

• Sigurð Stormhand

• AndalayBay

Nah, while Leliana's Song was good, Awakening was far better.Ostagar was weak, Witch Hunt even weaker. Golems was awesome though, and Darkspawn Chronicles falls somewhere in between.

See, I liked Ostagar a lot, and thought Darkspawn was by far the worst DLC, although it wasn't bad for what it was. OTOH, Stone Prisoner and Leliana's Song are by far the best DLCs, some of the best I've seen anywhere.I think there's a couple of the very late DLCs I never actually got around to playing.

Well if they make them rearrangeable the way Windows 7 Explorer can do I don't think anyone will complain. I just don't like the particular arrangement you did for the columns. People think Bash is butt ugly now? I'm afraid what you did there didn't help that problem :P@Hana: Are you checking PMs on TESA?

@Arthmoor; Yes yes, always reading PM's at TESA. It's where I live. Grabbed that file, you can take it down now if you want. Sent you the missing resources, although, by now, you'll have a ton more lol. Btw, Samson won the coin toss and lives on the ship. Hana is going to live in sin with the cute store owner.@Dwip; Seriously, you did a great job on those mockups, and the Bash guys are drinking it all in. But you know that saying, can't please everyone.And what's wrong with cluttering? Am I crazy to like it? On a similar note, blender needs to die in a fire.

Heh, I despise cluttering too. Fortunately Amadaun loves it! I guess it's people that love doing home decorating that love cluttering? I've asked Ama to come up and do my house...

I'm not a huge fan of cluttering either, ironic I suppose since I enjoy making village mods which is like being a house modder x10 since you aren't just making one house, you're making several.@Dwip: We could, but I suspect the lore hounds would be on you like a guar on kwama jelly. Over all, I like what you're after for the UI. I have no objection to adding any of that, I mean, why would I? Objecting to making the program easier to use is just plain silly. I just think having the unused group column and the load index column being first looks awkward.

What did Blender do this time?And the main clutter issue here is that I'm basically just cluttering some jackass' house and an inn, and it's not like there aren't a couple million of those driving around already.I'd also really just like to be done with the Mausoleum already, but.

It's more like what DIDN'T Blender do, namely, have an easy to access menu. As I said, their new version corrects much of this but is utterly useless to Oblivion modders because the nifscripts haven't been updated to work with it.

Actually, it has a couple dozen easy to access menus. It's just that they're not particularly good menus.I like how we've been talking about post-2.49b versions of Blender for like a year, and still nothing. That's pretty rad.Also, re: me bemusedly rambling about Bash UI, my comments here are pretty much making jokes, but definitely if you guys LIKE certain parts of what I've done, it would probably be useful to say so in-thread over there. It does tend to feel like the me vs. utumno death struggle, and most of the comments have been focused on "I don't like this" versus "I hate this part, but this part seems like a good idea". That may just be me.[edit] I mean, we're all caught up some epic battle over column order, and moving the LO column is like the least important thing I did. Meanwhile, the other changes aren't getting any kind of discussion.

Well that's probably because most people have no issue with the mockups you did other than utumno. I don't actually get why he doesn't like a regular menu. It doesn't bother me enough either way since I'll find what I need to find easily enough.