• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Dwip

• Sigurð Stormhand

• AndalayBay

Re: Integration, I imagine what's going on there is that the changes to stock races, birthsigns, etc from RBP got cut out, or at least I assume they did. What did NOT get cut out are the several new races, or hair/eye changes to the existing races, which means my Argonian had to sort through a crapload of rather unfortunate and questionable hairstyles to get the bare few Argonian hairs.IntegrationBadHairArgonian.jpgWhich, you know. Kind of what I was hoping to avoid in the first place, to be perfectly honest.

There's something deeply disturbing about that Argonian.And yeah, if Integration still has all that stuff in there I fail to see how it can be billing itself as NOT having it in there.

Every time I see it, I think "BURN IT WITH FIRE!"And, well, it has LESS of it in there, which I guess is something, but not enough something to get me to keep it.While I was getting mods, I kept thinking "I'm forgetting something." Then I went to pick a lock. Oh yeah, Morrowind Lockpicking.

There's something deeply disturbing about that Argonian.

And yeah' date=' if Integration still has all that stuff in there I fail to see how it can be billing itself as NOT having it in there.[/quote']Argonian Child Molester, definately.

The no game play effects option also adds magic affects. Probably not as much as LAME but still, not what I was looking for. I'm still gonna give Integration quests a try as long as I went to the trouble of installing it.

Enhanced Hotkeys stays open so you can assign all your hotkeys. You close it just by pressing the number again. So if you have your inventory menu option, you open by EH menu by pressing 1, for example. Once you've assigned all your hotkeys, just hit the key of the current hotkey again, like 1. It might take a bit of configuration to get up and running, depending on your needs, but it's solid. Some of the documentation might be a bit hard to understand because TNO is Norwegian, so he uses the German way of describing things, which is pretty much the opposite of the North American way :lol:

1. Open your inventory2. Press one of the hotkey buttons to open the hotkey menu3. Play with your hotkeys4. Close the hotkey menu either by pressing the selected hotkey once or exiting menu mode

Re: Integration' date=' I imagine what's going on there is that the changes to stock races, birthsigns, etc from RBP got cut out, or at least I assume they did. What did NOT get cut out are the several new races, or hair/eye changes to the existing races, which means my Argonian had to sort through a crapload of rather unfortunate and questionable hairstyles to get the bare few Argonian hairs.Which, you know. Kind of what I was hoping to avoid in the first place, to be perfectly honest.[/quote']Can't you just not import it into your bashed patch? Assuming these are in Race Records and graphics....Speaking of Bash ... well written wall of text in the Bash thread. I agree with everything you said.

Yay! Exams are over. (clamps mouth shut so he doesn't go on a rage about how terrible maths extension was).The question now being whether I can remain focused enough when playing Nerhim to actually finish it before Skyrim comes out.

I believe I have now exhausted my store of things to say about Bash. Jesus Christ I am verbose.
Holy crap, you can say that again. And I thought mine and hubby's analysis of Myk's MVP documentation was bad! And yes, Myk actually has MVP documentation for BAIT. And btw, MVP stands for Model-View-Presenter...Anyway, Myk will really appreciate your input. But among the three of us, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear from the poor lad for a bit :grinning:

I'd still like to see them concentrate on getting their planned feature set down first before spending a huge amount of time on UI and Doc cleanups. It doesn't do a whole lot of good to dress up the UI to broken modules, or to document the intended behavior of modules that don't do what they say.

True enough, but I don't even know about the features you are talking about, which is probably true of most of the casual users of WB... I've read your posts, and I still have no clue about what you're referring to!

@prettyfly - Math anything sucks.@AndalayBay - *raises eyebrow*@Samson - Yeah, obviously stuff like CBash and BAIT would be pretty nice. But they WERE talking about docs and UI, so, well...

Yes, but they're talking about it and don't even have everything they want in the program yet. Which, I dunno, seems a bit odd to me.

They're pretty complimentary discussions, IME.So, starting as an outlaw in alt beginnings should have netted me a 500 gp bounty, should it not?Not so much, as it turns out.

It should have, and always did when I tested it. One of your mods doesn't negate bounties over time or something does it?

@Dwip;I was totally with you on the Bash opinions until you randomly decided to move columns around entirely and NOT have files listed first.Bad rabbit. Bad.