Random Stuff

Arthmoor

Sooo, my bank has decided to start charging me for maintaining my account. Ten dollar monthly fee unlessA: You maintain a $1000 average (I am having trouble finding work due to the economic downturn right now) ORB: You make a minimum deposit of $250.00 per month (see above) ORC: You make ten purchases with your bank card (again see above)To which I saw screw you, Bank of the West. I will not let you take my money from me because I want nothing more than for it to be kept safe.The new policy goes into effect on September 19th, so I'm going to be switching banks sometime between now and then.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Dwip

• Sigurð Stormhand

• AndalayBay

Sooo' date=' my bank has decided to start charging me for maintaining my account. Ten dollar monthly fee unless

A: You maintain a $1000 average (I am having trouble finding work due to the economic downturn right now) OR

B: You make a minimum deposit of $250.00 per month (see above) OR

C: You make ten purchases with your bank card (again see above)

To which I saw screw you, Bank of the West. I will not let you take my money from me because I want nothing more than for it to be kept safe.

The new policy goes into effect on September 19th, so I'm going to be switching banks sometime between now and then.[/quote']That blows, at least over here (so far) you only charge for plus accounts, not basic ones.

Yeah, B of A is doing something like that to me, only they don't come for you if you have direct deposit. Fortunately, I do, but.

You can also add US Bank to the list of thieves. I got a notice from them a couple months back and am in the same boat as you Thomas. Can't find work. Nobody seems interested in hiring. I have some leeway left though before I start getting raped for $7.50/mo.

You know, I hadn't really thought about this in a while, but:Balmora: 38 buildings, 92 people.Vivec: 9 cantons, 318 people.Chorrol: 21 buildings, 56 people.Imperial City: 110 buildings, 140 people.There are about as many people in Vivec's Foreign Quarter as there are in Chorrol, and Vivec as a whole is about twice as populated (probably not twice as big) as the Imperial City.

FYI - Nobody was banned, in case you were checking and it said you were. The ban code, uh... well... didn't work right :P

Yep, funny thing that, the ban code could never have worked. At least not for IP bans anyway.

"We're watching you...scum."Man I missed shipwrecks. If perhaps not the 30 dreugh and 6,289 slaughterfish I had to kill to get to them.

So, The Old Republic is provoking both extreme Nerdragen in me, and a desire to actuall play an MMO:

Also, Setele Shan is actually hot, CGI has really come of age in the last few years. Even humans almost look real now.

I would play the shit out of that if it wasn't an MMO.In other news, guars. By far the most adorable yet ugly thing that has ever tried to eat my face off.

I would play the shit out of that if it wasn't an MMO.
Hence the NerdragenMore awsomeness:

Also, Setele has narrower (and bluer?) eyes in this one, she looks even hotter.As this is set 30 odd years before SWTOR, why can't we also have a KOTOR 3?

@SigurdIts certainly a cool trailer, although it doesn't really have any particularly unique ideas running in it.In fact, it reminded me a lot of this.

@SigurdIts certainly a cool trailer' date=' although it doesn't really have any particularly unique ideas running in it.In fact, it reminded me a lot of this.[youtube']
You are wrong, they are nothing alike, that trailer has no cute Jedi and the bad guys win. :tongue:

Okay, I ordered my college textbooks a week ago to give them a reasonable deal of time to process my order and get it shipped to me. I asked for two day shipping after the 48 hour processing period.It has now been four days since the 48 hour processing finished (technically five, but Sunday is excluded), and I have now been forced to have my order held at a shipping center for me to pick up due to scheduling conflicts preventing me from signing for the package on arrival.I will also be requesting a refund of the $16.00 shipping fee that I paid. I did not get anything even remotely close to what I paid for, so I want my money back.

Sorry, it's FedEx shipping, and they actually didn't do anything wrong.It's my school's fault. They told me to expect two days for my order to process. Looking back at the transaction records, it actually took them the whole business week. :headbang:

Sorry' date=' it's FedEx shipping, and they actually didn't do anything wrong.

It's my school's fault. They told me to expect two days for my order to process. Looking back at the transaction records, it actually took them the whole business week.

:headbang:[/quote']Did you not order off Amazon?We all do that here, even the lecturers.

For that matter, isn't this why the school bookstore exists? But I feel your pain about admin delays. Oh do I feel your pain.Amazon is totally FTW in all ways though.

For that matter' date=' isn't this why the school bookstore exists? But I feel your pain about admin delays. Oh do I feel your pain.

Amazon is totally FTW in all ways though.[/quote']Yup, though they are closing our bookstore, bastards.

In other news, apropos of precisely nothing at all:NetchSunrise.jpgAlso, I forgot how awesome the Morag Tong is.Me: *walks into a corner club, murders some dude in the face in front of a room of people*Everyone: You n'wah!Me: Yes, yes. *leaves*Ordinator: We're watching you, sc...wait a second, you're wanted for murder!Me: You should see this writ.Ordinator: Ah, yes. Your papers seem to be in order. Have a nice day.Also, I totally remembered where the daedric wakizashi ship is. I win all fights.

Very nice, although that water looks rather plastic. Perhaps I've become spoiled by the OBGE water. There isn't a high quality water mod for MW?