Random Stuff

Arthmoor

Yep, apparently it now consists of Zaldiir and myself, and I'm only on the list because I fixed up some serious corruption issues in the 2.0 beta.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Dwip

• Sigurð Stormhand

• AndalayBay

I swear I'm not even trying to rack up a huge credits list :P

Its good to see that they're planning on going even further in that direction in Skyrim as well with even bigger DLC's (if my memory serves me correctly). Oblivion had too many throwaway's.You guys should try out Mothership Zeta Crew as well. I've only done a quarter of the quests so far (mostly because I had to gather up 10,000 caps in FWE hardcore mode and decided not to cheat :sad:), but what I've seen so far has been incredibly good.

Mothership Zeta Point Lookout was kinda tedious' date=' undoubtedly the worst of the FO3 DLC.But still better than a bunch of houses. :tongue:[/quote']Fixed that for you.

I swear I'm not even trying to rack up a huge credits list :P
No you're not. Just gotta give credit where credit is due. Nuff said.

Mothership Zeta Point Lookout was kinda tedious' date=' undoubtedly the worst of the FO3 DLC.

But still better than a bunch of houses. :tongue:[/quote']

Fixed that for you.

Point Lookout still had more variety to its quests than Zeta. All you did in Zeta was shoot Grays in a very linear FPS style game, which Bethesda have very little experience in (and it shows).Point Lookout at least gave you a full new map to explore. Even if it was mostly empty.

Yeah, but my point here is that linear FPS with an interesting story and cool NPCs > mostly empty map with damn all going on except invincible swamp rednecks.Guessing you didn't like Anchorage very much either.

Also, the second Rotterdam mission in Hitman: Codename 47 is KICKING MY ASS. Just so you know.

I must be the only person on Earth who liked all 5 FO3 DLC's and thought they were all good on their own merits. The variety was a very welcome thing compared to House DLC #4.

Hmm...I really didn't enjoy the simulation in Anchorage. But anyway...Point Lookout. Boring on PS3 (and glitched up fifty fucking times), but I had a ball with that place with FWE and MMM installed after I decided to go local and try to get through the place with a lever action rifle, double barrelled shotgun and a handful of movtovs. Made for some very entertaining hardcore playing.

Yup. Don't like the layout either. I've got a widescreen monitor and like the existing site because it fills my screen and I don't have to scroll.

I appear to be one of about 10 people who actually like it :PThe orange was fine at first but I've since grown to hate that so if he just fixes the color scheme I prefer it to what's there now. With the exception of the wasted space on either side, but hey. Having fought layout issues with QSFP and Sandbox, I know his pain there.

Ok. Fuck you Oblivion. What the hell did I ever do to you to end up suffering a repeatable corrupt save?

Note to self and others: Never initiate a chkdsk /r when you'd actually like to USE your computer. This is most definitely an overnight while you sleep activity.

No, not at all. My poor lizard character is running into a wall where after a certain amount of time has passed, his saves just won't load anymore. The bar goes up to a certain point and then just quits. I ran the disk check thinking it might be because of that, but it's not. No idea WTF the problem is either.

No' date=' not at all. My poor lizard character is running into a wall where after a certain amount of time has passed, his saves just won't load anymore. The bar goes up to a certain point and then just quits. I ran the disk check thinking it might be because of that, but it's not. No idea WTF the problem is either.[/quote']I swear, modded Oblivion is the buggiest game ever, it doesn't whether all your mods are virgin-clean, the engine still contrives to cross wires and cause bizare bugs.

Pain in the ass doesn't begin to cover it. It appears to have been the result of a spawn issue, but I've never seen one manifest like this before. Too soon to tell though. No idea if that's actually the problem.

The real fail there is that it would appear there's actually no offline singleplayer. Period. At all. Which, I dunno, maybe you, like me, liked playing Diablo II in singleplayer, and didn't really want to deal with server lag or disconnects. Blizzard does not care about you.Hence why I'll be skipping it, despite finding D2 a fairly convenient time waster.Also, this re: same.

Ouch. Reading that makes me glad I also didn't spring for Starcraft 2, and I was considering it for a nice time waster. Not if they're going to tether me to battle.net for no justifiable reason though. Pass.I'm not to worried about the whole no-mods angle since Diablo isn't something I would have wasted the time to gather mods for. The base game was hard enough :P

Yay, I'm finally uploading my video of modded Fallout 3! Six minute of not stop body part exploding goodness! And I only spent three hours pulling my hair out because Windows Media Player wouldn't work properly. I think its time I got that pirated version of Vegas Pro of my mate.