Random Stuff

Arthmoor

Crash, crash, crash.... welcome to my PC world.Er, Samson, I thought I'd responded this morning but apparently not. It's there now. :P

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Dwip

• Sigurð Stormhand

• AndalayBay

In more upbeat news, I had my Graduate Progress Committee today, I am still allowed to carry on with the PhD.

@Dwip: For obvious reasons I didn't even touch the Fantastico thing. All of my stuff was installed manually after much pain involved in uploading. A whole day... spent uploading.... God it's going to be nice once Verizon pulls their heads out of their asses. They're sure not making it easy to give them more money :P@Sigurd: Gratz! Always a good thing :)

@Sigurd - Gratz. Been there, done the light version of that, know the fun. ;)@Kayle - That's true, ayup. Getting crashes every second or third time I try to do something in the Wordpress CP is pretty damned annoying though.@Samson - Yeah. That upload took a while. 2700 files or so for the blog, with some more to come once I start upping plugins and such.

Well it's official now. Verizon install will be on the 15th. The end of me being in the stone age is in sight!

On that same subject, My blog has a new home. One that seems excessively crash prone at the moment for no reason I can fathom, but a home nevertheless. Y'all what used to be registered users will, unfortunately, need to re-register, since apparently Wordpress isn't smart enough to export that data.

Wordpress also doesn't seem agreeable to giving up a link to actually register from :P

Should work now. You have to attempt to log in, then there's a link to register. I don't know why they did it that way, but.

Yep, worked. That register link wasn't showing up before.

You know whats cool?Phitt's Velothi ruin's kit from Sheograd. And they're even fun to put together, too.

Cool. I like his Sheogorad stuff and intend to use the dagon fel stuff soon. Got pics for us?

I'm trying to do some scripting to give the halls a haunted feel; just the old activation boxes that enable disable references (namely undead beasties that will be then scripted to walk in front of you). Kinda maybe a bit like Vault 106, though not so much the hallucinations but the insane inhabitants who always seemed to be turning up where you didn't expect them.Hopefully Oblivion's AI won't stab me in the back on this plan, anyway.

Well, that was fun. I just finished the dam quest for Brena Ravine, and I was damn well impressed. I don't think it makes sense though that

the bandits attack you after you restore the dam (how are they supposed to know that you double crossed them), but then again, its not like I exactly have any love for for the bandits to I don't really care if they all end up dead.

I had to work to get around those frost atronachs and that minotaur as well, using a level two character, but stealth did the job most of the time. Or fifteen foolhardy summoned scamps, depending on the circumstances. :tongue:

From out of nowhere ----> The interview even touched on some fairly interesting points as well :grinning:

I only just submitted the questions last night, I haven't even been on yet today and he's already posted it :PSo yeah, you guys beat me to it. Now all that needs to happen is getting one for the Bethblog that people have been asking for for ages.

GODDAMMIT! Why do people always shut down the computer whenever I try to leave it on running Pyffi each night! How many times do I have to #@$%ing tell them to leave the bloody machine on!