Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim

Arthmoor

But then, of course, it wouldn't be Morrowind-style Divine Intervention.Speaking of which, here is a present for our fearless leader, who insisted it could not be done. Kind of the 5 minute (well, hour and a half) version, doesn't properly respect OCC/OCR, didn't properly add the spell just left a scroll next to the prison sewer exit, not heavily playtested version of said spell, but was, in fact, a more or less trivial effort using vanilla scripting.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Dwip

• Thomas Kaira

• prettyfly

Heh. This is what I get for overthinking things late at night or something :PIt didn't occur to me to go about measuring the distance on an ongoing basis while you're outside and have a roving marker follow you around like that.You could avoid the hassles of OCC/OCR/other city mods by dropping the player inside the chapel itself. Assuming you intended to make this into a releasable mod.Dallen's version does seem more interesting in that it would allow for the possibility of actually devoting to a particular deity rather than being a generic worshiper of all of them.

Ahem, Dallen and Sigurd's version.RE where to deposit player: I've always thought that your random materialisation in given space is somewhat risky, the only fantasy series to really deal with this was WOT with traveling sites. Maybe chapels should have a little cordoned off space, like Guild Guides in Morrowind?

Were it me, I'd add the per-deity recalls as well (trivial, the code is either right in my little modlet or in AFK_Frostcrag), add wayshrine checks, and add in some handling for the MQ16 Temple of the One. Make the deity ones slightly less costly/easier to learn, and go with that.I figure the best spot for this sort of spell would be somewhere like AFK_Tweaks. It's a little too small to release on its own.Well, actually, the best spot for this would be to take CTS, add in these spells, add in a system of MG guides/portals, and throw that at people as an all in one mod with the whole Morrowind experience. But....well, ok. For the _whole_ Morrowind experience you'd need to have some random Ordinators show up and sneer "We're watching you...scum." every couple minutes, but you know. Also it's too bad there's not any good places for ships. And silt striders.

...well' date=' ok. For the _whole_ Morrowind experience you'd need to have some random Ordinators show up and sneer "We're watching you...scum." every couple minutes, but you know. Also it's too bad there's not any good places for ships. And silt striders.[/quote']Yeah, I must say I really miss the abuse :lol: There are lots of good places for ships in Open Cities Reborn...

Sorry, neither of you uses avatars and I usually reference people by them.I always figured divine intervention meant the gods knew you'd be fine when they dropped you in. Unlike random teleportation :PYes, it's even been requested before that CTS would be a good place for DI and guild guides. Maybe this is sufficient motivation to push an update for it :P

Guild guides were fun, and I've always suspected those Guild mosaics were really teleport pads.

Did everyone see the thread with the guy asking for Argonians to be removed because they are unrealistic (I know, Arthmoor did, but for everyone else)?

I wanted to rage on that guy so bad for being such a complete dumbass.

Guild guides were fun' date=' and I've always suspected those Guild mosaics were really teleport pads.[/quote']It wouldn't surprise me if they were intended to be, but being pressed for time forced them to leave them out. Note, that it is where you end up if you use the teleporter from Frostcrag. Talking about which, it would be awesome if the citizens of Frostcrag villiage had places to go and gave me a fee for letting them use my teleporter! :D

Bethesda[/url]]We’ve received plenty of questions about the map. So you know' date=' it’s a high-grade material that has a feel similar to burlap, and will be available in North America and European territories. There will be a regular paper map included in all copies of the game, but if you want to get the premium map, we recommend pre-ordering the game.[/quote']

^ ^ My son told me that 3 days ago. Did I forget to mention it? :PMight be worth a pre-order after all.

Might be, but it would be nice to know if there's a CE or not. TES games tend to have better ones than other titles.

Now we need a poll on who has the best Skyrim speculation topic... :lol:Every site I visit has one now. I just copy my posts from one to the other!!

Yes, but Bethesda has a whole FORUM filled with baseless speculation, kooks, crazy people, and even trolls who hate the lore. Our threads pale in comparison to such might.

Yes' date=' but Bethesda has a whole FORUM filled with baseless speculation, kooks, crazy people, and even trolls who hate the lore. Our threads pale in comparison to such might.[/quote']Quality over quanity.

That's what Todd mentioned in one of the interviews. The Septim line was always referred to as Dragonborn and now Skyrim will explain what that means... So yeah, the PC is now a descendant of the Septims...

That's what Todd mentioned in one of the interviews. The Septim line was always referred to as Dragonborn and now Skyrim will explain what that means... So yeah' date=' the PC is now a descendant of the Septims...[/quote']Well.... technically you would be a decendant of Allesia, probably via Remen. What has always bothered me is this: The Dragonfires were dark for centuries during the potentate, why no Deadric invasion then?