[RELz/WIPz] Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Arthmoor

If you mean will the UOP ever be packed as a BSA, the answer is no. That can't be done for Oblivion. The engine won't play along with that. You either distribute mods as loose files or you run into all manner of problems with things either not loading right or causing CTDs.

Thankfully Bethesda fixed this sort of thing with Skyrim's 1.4 patch.

If you mean will the UOP ever be packed as a BSA, the answer is no. That can't be done for Oblivion. The engine won't play along with that. You either distribute mods as loose files or you run into all manner of problems with things either not loading right or causing CTDs.

Thankfully Bethesda fixed this sort of thing with Skyrim's 1.4 patch.

Oh, I see, thanks.

I have to ask, is it an actual bug that dragur, whenever they use the unrelenting force shout, start off facing you, but end up turning anwyhere from 90 to 180 degress while shouting, yet the shout still goes in the right direction.

Or is that just some weird quirk in the way the animation is done with npcs?

Hotfix issued:

Due to an errant disable call that turned out to be using the wrong alias data, Sinding's body would vanish after killing him in Ill Met by Moonlight (DA05). (Bug #18330)

Question reference Dragons interrupting a set dialogue

Scenario : When you go to set off the college quests, and meet Mirabelle Irvine

I saved just prior to this happening fortunately, but I think there is a problem whereby Mirabelle can be stuck in progressing the introduction to the college.

How to reproduce, just have a dragon attack soon after you talk to Mirabelle, she starts giving the wakround, and if a Dragon attacks she will go into defending the college. After the battle is done, she will not resume the walkround

Is this worth a bug report, and possible to fix so people will not resort to console commands ?

The scene is considered interruptable so it should already be fine if you miss the remainder of it. Is it causing the rest of the College intro to stall or something?

To be honest I didnt get that far, I just came to the conclusion that Mirabelle was stalled and could not be nudged onwards, try talk to her after the battle and she keeps repeating the same line without getting on with it .. So reloaded from just before the problem and waited for the dragon to show up ( it did, we fought it, then I approached Mirabelle for the introduction walkround ) ..

So I just loaded the save I have before then, talked to Mirabelle, she started the walkround, dragon showed up fought the Dragon, then Mirabelle is saying that single line "After I have finished showing you the grounds, we can talk" over and over again.

This time I left her there, and went in to see Tolfdir .. And your right, the Walkround completes, do the bit with wards, and then go find Mirabelle = She has gone back to normal.

So not a problem, I should have gone on a bit further previously and I would have found this out  :redface:

What a funny acronym ! I love it !  :X

I dunno what the USKP team or other people thinks about the USGSP acronym, but personally USGSP shouldn't be released instead all errors should be reported to the USKP team.  Of course I could be wrong and if I am then just ignore this.

I would consider that obsolete by now. Pete found pretty much every typo and strained bit of grammar that exists in the game at this point.

Besides, we've looked at that file before and concluded it wasn't actually fixing much of anything anyway.

More typos, huh?  :xmastroll:

Yeah, I think I've more or less found the vast majority of them. I still notice a few from time to time, but nothing even close to before.  :D

I remember looking at that USGSP file too and if I remember correctly most of those were typos that had been fixed in the USKP long before I started going through and fixing them.

I would consider that obsolete by now. Pete found pretty much every typo and strained bit of grammar that exists in the game at this point.

Besides, we've looked at that file before and concluded it wasn't actually fixing much of anything anyway.

More typos, huh?  :xmastroll:

Yeah, I think I've more or less found the vast majority of them. I still notice a few from time to time, but nothing even close to before.  :D

I remember looking at that USGSP file too and if I remember correctly most of those were typos that had been fixed in the USKP long before I started going through and fixing them.

Just what I thought another modder who is trying to make a name for him self by releasing something *obsolete*. :P

In his defense: the mod is quite old, and was released before BP started looking for typos. The author got in contact with the uskp after his mod's release and offered to submit his fixes to the uskp going forward. After that he disappeared though and neither sent anything to afk mods nor continued working on his mod. Who knows why *shrugs*

Actually we did get in contact about it and there were plans to go through it and merge the relevant stuff (not all of it is fixing real bugs) and go from there. The author didn't think 2 days was fast enough though. You know how these kids are :P

I think this all came up right about the time Pete started concentrating on typos and obvious grammar issues so it got set aside along the way and eventually forgotten. Now it's just plain obsolete.

Just to confirm before I make a TracDown about this. Can anyone else confirm Corpulus Vinius still sitting on the stools infront of his bar? Because for me...

XZOABmT.jpg

Just to confirm before I make a TracDown about this. Can anyone else confirm Corpulus Vinius still sitting on the stools in front of his bar? Because for me...

Yes, I can also confirm this. There have been several other people who have reported the same thing as well after the fix in USKP 2.0.7 (Bug #17284). I think I remember Arthmoor saying that there wasn't anything further that could be done to fix it, but I'd have to ask him again to be absolutely sure on that.

Ahh ok, so I'm not totally loosing it and stuck in a timewarp dragonbreak (I got the lore correct there right? That is what happened to Alduin?) :P

Just to confirm before I make a TracDown about this. Can anyone else confirm Corpulus Vinius still sitting on the stools infront of his bar? Because for me...

It's happening to me too, but it never bothered me in the first place - I alway assumed it was supposed to be that way. :facepalm:

If he's still doing it there's nothing more we can do with it. His AI pack radius is already smaller than the distance from his marker to that stool so he should not be using it.

Can anyone else confirm the Temple in Whiterun, sick people walking on the spot instead of lying down ?

ITS A MIRKLE !

7oPTYVL.jpg

12tHegB.jpg

Happens once in a while, but not consistently .. Havent reported it before now because unable to reproduce previously.

Opened an Issue http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/tracdown/issue/18467-its-a-mirkle-sick-people-in-whiterun-temple-dancing-on-the-spot/

Can anyone else confirm the Temple in Whiterun, sick people walking on the spot instead of lying down ?

ITS A MIRKLE !

Happens once in a while, but not consistently .. Havent reported it before now because unable to reproduce previously.

Opened an Issue http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/tracdown/issue/18467-its-a-mirkle-sick-people-in-whiterun-temple-dancing-on-the-spot/

I've had it happen once in awhile where they will be standing up (not walking) and then all of a sudden something kicks in and they switch to lying down. I've seen this on the PS3 ages ago and on my pc recently.

Yeah, it comes and goes. Sometimes just exiting and re-entering will fix it. Not much we can do about it though.