Wrye Bash - All Games

Utumno

2 hours ago, ermo said:

A bit of "new user" feedback is in order, I think. As for my background, I've studied Comp.Sci. and have been involved with computing (games, networks, firewalls, system administration, Linux software packaging, debugging, small-scale development) all of my adult life, both in a professional and a hobbyist capacity.

So ... I like the principle of least surprise. Using the standalone WB is a HUGE win IMHO.

I also understand that many WB users are probably "old hands" by now and have a lot of history with the tool and have gotten used to its quirks to the point where they no longer think about them.

MOD INSTALL LOCATION:

That said, choosing the install location of mods is one of the things I would expect to be asked about at first run (even if it just means I get to click OK -- at least I was presented with the default location(s)).

This feedback also ties in with Sharlikran's feedback that users can't be expected to read and understand ANYTHING, unless they work in IT themselves.  Which is why it is IMHO good user-facing design practice to hold their hands so that their choices (or lack thereof) are treated sensibly and don't lead to "Shotgun meets Foot" nor "I'm lost and confused in a strange new country whose customs and traditions I don't understand" type of issues.

I would also expect to be able to change the install location from within the interface.  If the .ini file is in the default python-compatible format ('#' is a comment), I'm confident that it shouldn't represent a huge effort to do this...? Easy for me to say, though.

FOMOD INSTALLTION HELP:

When it comes to FOMODs downloaded from the Nexus, I would argue that this is the standard by now.  When I look at e.g. S.T.E.P. guides (which I suspect a lot of people do), they usually come with FOMOD installer instructions, making it a bit of a pain to have to guess which FOMOD option corresponds to which .ESPs.

Is there a way for WB to parse FOMOD instructions and show which choices lead to what ESPs being selected?  This feature would *instantly* make WB compatible with the big guides out there, mind you.

Those are the two biggest papercuts right off the bat.  I hope my feedback is considered useful. (=

NOTES ON PATHNAMES:

I almost forgot to add that, IME, using folder names with underscores '_' as separators instead of spaces ' ' by default, makes it much easier to create and parse strings.  I would also encourage using forward slashes '/' as path separators instead of escaped backslashes '\\', as Windows has understood this UNIXy (and URL-ish) concept since Windows 7 I believe. Just try pasting in C:/Windows/ into the location bar in Windows Explorer -- I guarantee that it'll work.

I think that's great feedback. A big thing on my wishlist has been a way to handle FOMODs, kind of like how WB handled OMODS back in the Oblivion days. I'm on the fence about whether or not directly installing FOMODs would be a good idea because many of them are terribly structured, and (if you read our discussion earlier) will install just about anything into the user's data folder, no questions asked. What might be more acceptable would be to allow the user to right click the mod, select "Convert" and have an installable package spit out the other end.  That way you can see what you're getting, or if you don't care you can just install it anyway.

The main impediment that Wrye Bash has right now is that we need more developers to implement new features, flesh out old ones, and fix bugs. Right now is our development team is currently @Utumno with a few folks that help now and again with specific pieces of the app, like CBASH for example.  I tried to help but I'm an architect and PM,  and I don't think Utumno will let me touch the source anymore after that last stunt I pulled. ;)

15 minutes ago, Beermotor said:

I think that's great feedback. A big thing on my wishlist has been a way to handle FOMODs, kind of like how WB handled OMODS back in the Oblivion days. I'm on the fence about whether or not directly installing FOMODs would be a good idea because many of them are terribly structured, and (if you read our discussion earlier) will install just about anything into the user's data folder, no questions asked. What might be more acceptable would be to allow the user to right click the mod, select "Convert" and have an installable package spit out the other end.  That way you can see what you're getting, or if you don't care you can just install it anyway.

The main impediment that Wrye Bash has right now is that we need more developers to implement new features, flesh out old ones, and fix bugs. Right now is our development team is currently @Utumno with a few folks that help now and again with specific pieces of the app, like CBASH for example.  I tried to help but I'm an architect and PM,  and I don't think Utumno will let me touch the source anymore after that last stunt I pulled. ;)

The highlighted option above is what I was after. :geek:

As for your second point, it feels like the main quest with any Bethesda game goes something like this:

1. Check which mods are considered essential
  2. Figure out which mod manager should I use
  3. Figure out what the load order should look like (LOOT typically needs custom metadata to work 'just so')
  4. Realise that the mod manager doesn't work quite like it's supposed to?!
  5. Get in touch with the mod manager developer and begin contributing
  6. As a side quest, try to play the actual game every once in a while, throwing away the first 3 characters as you find your way around the game.

I'm getting too old for this shit. :facepalm:(I kid, I kid)

Hey @ermo, I saw your post about the path settings. Just out of curiosity what is the ultimate goal for your setup? Maybe I can show you my setup and it'll help put it all together.

This is from the perspective of my Steam\SteamApps\Common directory:

\
+---Fallout 4
+---Fallout 4 Mods
+---Oblivion
+---Oblivion Mods
+---Skyrim
+---Skyrim Mods
+---Skyrim Special Edition
+---Skyrim Special Edition Mods

Each game is installed into it's own directory as usual and each game also has a Mopy directory under it and it's own install of Wrye Bash. I keep all of my Wrye Bash instances separate since A.) it is relatively tiny, and B.) it keeps things cleaner.  This is a different paradigm than having one Wrye Bash install and managing many games with it but IMO it works better. You can also maintain different versions of Wrye Bash (e.g I use Wrye Mash for Morrowind and Wrye Flash for FNV and FO3)  this way.

If you set it up this way, Wrye Bash will automatically create a "<GAMENAME> Mods" directory for you parallel to the game directory.  I just chuck all of my downloaded mods into those folders.  If I need to use NMM (I rarely do anymore because I write BAIN Wizards) I point it's mod source directory to the ".. Mods" folder appropriate for the game profile it is using and it will pull from there/download to there.

Another win of this is you don't have to touch your bash.ini at all.

I know this probably didn't answer your question, but I hope it is helpful.  :)

4 hours ago, Utumno said:

no exe's no I agree

Would you accept if WB could install a tool archive in BAIN, the archive has an exe, and let the user extract the archive within WB via a BAIN "Extract installed archive..." command (maybe the user need to manually extract the archive) once WB installed the archive in BAIN?

If this is feasible to do then I think most people would appreciate having such a feature in WB. :)

@ermotry D:\Wrye_Bash\FO4_mods

Plain windows style paths should work - no ""

Btw I have a single Bash (surpise !) and bat scripts to swap games - which basically swaps inis. Here's my oblivion ini:

[General]
; sOblivionMods=Z:\mnt\f\Oblivion Mods2
sOblivionMods=F:\Oblivion Mods2
sInstallersData=C:\Dropbox\OBLIVION\!\TESIV2\Bash Installers\Bash
sBashModData=C:\Dropbox\OBLIVION\!\TESIV2\Bash Mod Data
sOblivionPath=C:\GAMES\TESIV\Oblivion
[Settings]
sScriptFileExt=.es4
iKeepLog=2
bAutoItemCheck=False
bSkipHideConfirmation=True
iAutoSizeListColumns=1
s7zExtraCompressionArguments=-ms=4g -mx=9
bShowDevTools=True
bEnableSplashScreen=False
bPromptActivateBashedPatch=0
sSkippedBashInstallersDirs=cache|categories|downloads|ModProfiles|ReadMes
[Tool Options]
sTes4GeckoPath=Tools\TES4Gecko_15_2-8665\TES4Gecko 15.2\Tes4Gecko.jar
sTes4GeckoJavaArg=-Xmx1024m
;Tes4Files better be outside the Oblivion folder
sTes4FilesPath=..\TES4Files_3_dot_34_exe_txt_and_faq-8489\Tes4Files.exe
sTes4EditPath=Tools\TES4Edit_3_0_15_EXPERIMENTAL-11536\TES4Edit.exe
;TES4Edit_2_5_3-11536\Tes4Edit.exe
sTes4LodGenPath=Tools\TES4LODGen_3_0_15_EXPERIMENTAL-15781\Tes4LodGen.exe
;TES4LODGen_2_2_2-15781\Tes4LodGen.exe
sNifskopePath=C:\Program Files (x86)\NifTools\NifSkope\NifSkope.exe
sIrfanView=C:\__\IrfanView\i_view32.exe
sAudacity=C:\__\Audacity\Audacity.exe
sNPP=C:\__\Notepad++\notepad++.exe
sboss=F:\GAMES\TESIV3\Oblivion\BOSS.exe

and a sample bat:

del bash.ini
copy "_inis\bash - SkyrimSE.ini" bash.ini
start /B C:\_\python27\python.exe "Wrye Bash Launcher.pyw" -d &
REM pause

Re: fomods - great idea, now who's gonna write the code ? Jokes aside we are looking for people to contribute - oh I just read post by Beermotor - I will very happily let you touch the source on the contrary, just the balt thing I think would just make all progresses no op. Btw the reproducer still won't work for me I pm'ed you, hope does not turn up a huger bug than we thought.

Re: ; with multiple game support, it would probably make more sense to name this sGamePath ?

Yes of course - again someone has to write the code and it's not a mere rename if we don't want to (badly) break people's installs - backwards compat always results in tricky, ugly, fragile hacks

Don't get me wrong I do like feedback - I just happen to be very pressed at the moment and Bash nearing a beta is even more pressure on my plate

So I don't really have time nor energy to go through discussions - quick technical reproducers are needed as ever

Will bin the tooltip on the comments tab @alt3rn1ty on next iteration

Edited by Utumno
erno-> ermo, no comments

@Utumno Thank you (I thought that would have gone on the backburner)

Also if its a quick fix, could we have Auto-Ghosting Default setting to be off for games newer than Oblivion ?

I think there is probably little use for it beyond Oblivion, and having it on by default is problematic for new games, see this post on Skyrim SE Wrye Bash comments

A trick which has become more popular for newer games is to have dummy plugins with no records except a header, with the soul purpose of loading a BSA / BA2 full of replacers (everyone is starting to become aware that Bethesda's Archives are much quicker at loading resources than loose files are, and so lots of mods use them, they also realise that you can load order a bunch of textures with that method too .. When the plugin is active ofc) .. Auto ghosting by default is disabling those mods for Skyrim LE / SE / Fallout 4

Besides that post I think I saw another which did not mention ghosting as the source of problems, but may well have been related without the user realising what the actual cause of his problems were, he was recommending that everyone switch off merging mods so that they did not get disabled (or at least deselecting them from being disabled on completion of the merge into the bashed patch) - Disabling mods would also stop the resources from the BSA / BA2 being loaded (and for mods to newer games if for example the BSA contains scripts in an ongoing game which are suddenly disabled, their saves from that point on are fucked), even though the merging of records has happened fully, the resources from the Bethesda Archive still need to be loaded by the plugin remaining active. This was also not so much of a problem for Oblivion because you could remove / disable mods and their resources without issue

So maybe deactivating needs to be suggested for newer games, but the suggestion needs to explain briefly, but importantly (more stressed as a warning?) that if the mod has a BSA / BA2 that loading resources from the archive would also be disabled (for plugin only full merges, which do not have an associated BSA / BA2, this would not be a problem).

.. Or, maybe that user has actually noticed a bug with merging that we havent realised yet ?

Its not something I have considered for a long while because all the newer games so far have not had much in the way of mods to actually merge since Oblivion, but I think these points need a good looking at, considering Information Baked into saves being a major concern for modding now since Skyrim LE.

Ghosting isn't needed for anything after Oblivion so I'd agree that defaulting that to off for those games would be best. Though as far as I can tell this looks to already be the case since I've never had to turn it off.

I think I recall having to turn it off (having also wiped all previous Wrye Bash dat files a few time during testing newer beta versions), same as the user who pointed it out.

But its also about the Merged patchers and auto-offering to deselect mods which I think needs more attention than the auto-ghosting issue.

It is false by default (for all games) which is great cause flipping defaults is not straightforward at all

EDIT: re: BP deselecting merged - deserves an issue maybe - discuss here: have Bash detect if plugin has an associated bsa/b2a and not deselect ?

I am really a bout de force here, so please keep technical and terse as Arthmoor if I may use that expression :P

@alt3rn1ty your fielding of the comments is downright precious to me - I thank you indeed. It's as important as my coding for Bash

2 hours ago, Utumno said:

It is false by default (for all games) which is great cause flipping defaults is not straightforward at all

EDIT: re: BP deselecting merged - deserves an issue maybe - discuss here: have Bash detect if plugin has an associated bsa/b2a and not deselect ?

I am really a bout de force here, so please keep technical and terse as Arthmoor if I may use that expression :P

@alt3rn1ty your fielding of the comments is downright precious to me - I thank you indeed. It's as important as my coding for Bash

Ah good, I wrongly recalled that not being default .. my bad

But then, as in freestonew's case, for people new to using Wrye Bash, Auto-Ghost is easy to set for newer games .. Could setting it produce a warning that it is not needed for Skyrim or Fallout 4 ?, Or just have it disabled for those games.

Edit : Just uploaded an image to Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 Wrye Bash images ..

0000.png

I was going to suggest that as the solution aswell :) dont deselect merged plugins for newer games if associated bsa/ba2 is detected would be a good solution

@Utumno was able to apply a candidate fix for the BCF apply error in the latest WIP build.  I've confirmed being able to apply a BCF for the Immersive Citizens mod and I looped back around and applied a few others without error. We now need to test if BCF files can be shared. This needs to be tested on all games.

I wondered if I could get a volunteer (or three) to test some BCFs - the goal is to find out if a BCF created on one machine can be installed on another.

Some high points I want to touch on:

• Use the latest "bleeding edge" WIP Python build (first page, second post)
  • I will create a BCF, or if you have created a BCF please send it to me.
  • Please run Wrye Bash in debug mode while trying to apply these BCFs
  • I'm open to suggestions. Please name a mod and I'll create a BCF for you.

For Oblivion we can download  lojack's BCF, or there are others out there that are useful.  I don't know if Metallicow had any on his list but I haven't looked hard yet. For Skyrim, SSE, and FO4 I think we'll have to roll our own unless someone knows of existing ones.  Cheers :)

Ok here's my first batch of BCFs for testing:

Please place these BCF files in your "Bash Installers\Bain Converters" folder.

Oblivion:

Pluggy  Repack of original since it didn't have any structure whatsoever: make sure you get v132 - Pluggy Dev repack v132-23979-BCF.7z

Skyrim:

I really don't have a lot of Skyrim LE mods installed so I couldn't find anything to make a BCF out of.

Skyrim SE:

Immersive Citizens - This is the one we originally tested with.  Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul-REPROTEST-173-0-3-9a-BCF.7z

Fallout 4:

Armor and Keywords Community ResourceArmor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource BAIN v3.2-6091-3-2-BCF.7z

True Storms - Wasteland EditionTrue Storms - Wasteland Edition BAIN v1.4.1-4472-1-4-BCF.7z

@Beermotor I will have a go at applying the Oblivion / Skyrim SE / Fallout 4 BCFs tomorrow (just noticed the posts but need to go back on night shift soon)

24 minutes ago, Utumno said:

Yey ! thanks @Beermotor, appreciated. One think that I havent tested is creating a BCF from multiple sources - have a look at the logic here: https://github.com/wrye-bash/wrye-bash/commit/98c844864b6ac2d85e1d2eba714aa42fe3c64eb0#diff-5b7948e52a3593cf1514d10c3b0bbc61R1230

I actually have something in mind for testing that. Give me a bit and I'll be back with goodies.

13 minutes ago, alt3rn1ty said:

@Beermotor I will have a go at applying the Oblivion / Skyrim SE / Fallout 4 BCFs tomorrow (just noticed the posts but need to go back on night shift soon)

No worries and no rush. :)

3 hours ago, Utumno said:

Yey ! thanks @Beermotor, appreciated. One think that I havent tested is creating a BCF from multiple sources - have a look at the logic here: https://github.com/wrye-bash/wrye-bash/commit/98c844864b6ac2d85e1d2eba714aa42fe3c64eb0#diff-5b7948e52a3593cf1514d10c3b0bbc61R1230

@Utumno As promised,  I have goodies.

In this test I packaged the popular LooksMenu character customization mod, and it's complement LooksMenu Customization Compendium that is frequently installed with it.  I also added the LMCC HD DLC Fix that corrects an issue with the dark-face bug related to the HD DLC. Uncompressed there are 950 files at around 955MB. I created a standard BAIN structure and added a super-simple wizard.txt. Note there were no images - this will be important in a moment.

This "donor" installer was named "LooksMenu AIO.7z".   To create the BCF, I ctrl+clicked the three mods, right clicked, then selected "Conversion - > Create".

Here is the BCF manifest:

== Overview

. Name: LooksMenu AIO-BAIN-BCF.7z
. Size: 21 KB
. Remapped: 951files

. Requires: 3files
  * (2F6C618E) - Looks Menu Customization Compendium-24830-v10.rar
  * (7C77E662) - LMCC HD DLC fix-24830-v10.rar
  * (CE3C6369) - LooksMenu v1-5-0-12631-1-5-0.7z

. Options:
  * Skip Voices   = False
  * Solid Archive = True
    *  Solid Block Size = 7z default
  *  Has Comments  = False
  *  Has Extra Directories = False
  *  Has Esps Unselected   = False
  *  Has Packages Selected = True

. Contains: 1file
  * wizard.txt

After creation I closed Wrye Bash and reviewed the BugDump.log. here are the contents after BCF creation:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
BCF Creation Bugdump:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Wrye Bash starting
Using Wrye Bash Version 307
OS info: Windows-10-10.0.16232
Python version: 2.7.13
wxPython version: 2.8.12.1 (msw-unicode)
input encoding: UTF8; output encoding: None; locale: ('en_US', 'cp1252')
filesystem encoding: mbcs
bash.py  322 main: Searching for game to manage:
bush.py   89 __supportedGames: Detected the following supported games via Windows Registry:
bush.py   91 __supportedGames:  Oblivion: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion
bush.py   91 __supportedGames:  Skyrim: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim
bush.py   91 __supportedGames:  Skyrim Special Edition: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition
bush.py   91 __supportedGames:  Fallout4: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4
bush.py  149 _detectGames: Detecting games via the -o argument, bash.ini and relative path:
bush.py  155 _detectGames: Set game mode to Fallout4 found in parent directory of Mopy:  D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4
bush.py  170 __setGame:  Using Fallout4 game: D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4
testing UAC
mods_metadata.py  224 __init__: Using LOOT API version: 0.10.2
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bash\balt.py", line 2494, in __Execute
    self.Execute()
  File "bash\balt.py", line 1605, in _conversation_wrapper
    return func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "bash\basher\installer_links.py", line 252, in Execute
    self._apply_tweaks(installer, ret, ui_refresh)
  File "bash\basher\installer_links.py", line 267, in _apply_tweaks
    bosh.iniInfos.add_info(outFile.tail) # add it to the iniInfos
  File "bash\bosh\__init__.py", line 1303, in add_info
    load_cache=load_cache)
TypeError: ini_info_factory() got an unexpected keyword argument 'load_cache'

Despite this error the BCF created successfully and was present in "Bash Installers\Bain converters" as expected.

To test application of the "combined BCF" I removed the donor file (LooksMenu AIO.zip) and relaunched Wrye Bash. I selected the three mods, right clicked, selected "Conversions -> Apply" and selected the combined BCF I created.  This applied successfully and the completed package was created.  There were no errors in the WB bug dump log after applying the BCF.

There is also an ancillary issue that I uncovered during the BCF testing that looks like it only manifests when a BAIN wizard does not use any images.  This wizard, being super-simple just has null entries for images. When installing the BCF-generated package, the following "No handler for image type" error occurs as the wizard loads and as you navigate from option to option:

no-handler-for-image-type-repeated.PNG.771f9bec285241e56debe326a78369ab.PNG

I was able to reproduce this with another BCF-generated package I threw together to test:

no-handler-for-image-type.PNG.a7418d6c3de03ccea6e9148409d5728b.PNG

If the same data is simply packaged with "Package for Release" the error does not occur. No error is written to the BashBugDump log in either case.

Anyone else reading, could you please test out this BCF to see if you get the error above when you try to install the BCF-created package? I would like to know if this is inherent to my machine.

@Utumno - I'll PM you the two 7z files so  you can take a look at them.  If there's anything else you'd like me to look at please let me know.

LooksMenu AIO-BAINTEST-BCF.7z

EDIT: IMO this is not a show-stopper bug. This is so situational that it could just fall under "known issues" for this iteration.

Will fix the "TypeError: ini_info_factory() got an unexpected keyword argument 'load_cache'" good catch. I am pressed for time now so I can't look at the wizard issue, took a note

Thanks!

Fixes the traceback above and contains the BCF fixes so people can test this

Over and out, I will be smoothing out the commits in my wip branch to merge to dev (stable branch), painful work.

I see the CBash data has been improved to spit out more details on what mods are "missing" their record info, like so:

WARNING -> RecordProcessor: Information lost. Record skipped due to duplicate FORMID. [MOD=(ElsweyrAnequina.esp), MODID=(01), FORMID=(00000000) TYPE=(LAND)]
WARNING -> RecordProcessor: Information lost. Record skipped due to duplicate FORMID. [MOD=(ElsweyrAnequina.esp), MODID=(01), FORMID=(00000000) TYPE=(LAND)]

With that in mind, is there any way to narrow this down further to see if this is an actual problem or just a ghost report of some sort? For obvious reasons one cannot search for form ID 00000000 in a mod since it should not exist.

That dump looks familiar and IIRC I think that only happen with the Elsweyr Anequina (2.0/3.0) Dec-2010 version.  But I had to admit I haven't touched any Oblivion mod(s) in ages, so take it with a grain of salt.

9 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

With that in mind, is there any way to narrow this down further to see if this is an actual problem or just a ghost report of some sort? For obvious reasons one cannot search for form ID 00000000 in a mod since it should not exist.

Apply this script in TES4Edit

unit userscript;

function Process(e: IInterface): integer;
begin
  if FormID(e) = 0 then
    if Signature(e) <> 'TES4' then
      AddMessage(FullPath(e));
end;

end.

22 hours ago, Beermotor said:

No worries and no rush. :)

Just tried the Pluggy BCF in Oblivion Wrye Bash, and cant get Wrye Bash to "Apply BCF" to it. The command in the Conversions menu is ghosted out as if Wrye Bash does not recognise there is a BCF in Bash Installers .. 

Edit : Scratch the above - User error putting the BCF in the wrong place (See following posts)

@Utumno The latest Nightly build I think has further issues, while trying to use Beermotors BCF for Pluggy, I also tried to use the Installers Header Bar option "Auto-Apply Embedded BCFs" - But it will not even select (possibly because I havent got any embedded BCF BAINs, I'm not sure its not something I have ever messed with before)

Anyway, bashbugdump :

Wrye Bash starting
Using Wrye Bash Version 307.201707092223 (Standalone)
OS info: Windows-10-10.0.15063
Python version: 2.7.12
wxPython version: 2.8.12.1 (msw-unicode)
input encoding: None; output encoding: None; locale: ('en_GB', 'cp1252')
filesystem encoding: mbcs 
bash.pyo  322 main: Searching for game to manage:
bush.pyo   89 __supportedGames: Detected the following supported games via Windows Registry:
bush.pyo   91 __supportedGames:  Oblivion: e:\oblivion
bush.pyo   91 __supportedGames:  Skyrim Special Edition: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition
bush.pyo   91 __supportedGames:  Fallout4: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4
bush.pyo  149 _detectGames: Detecting games via the -o argument, bash.ini and relative path:
bush.pyo  155 _detectGames: Set game mode to Oblivion found in parent directory of Mopy:  E:\Oblivion
bush.pyo  170 __setGame:  Using Oblivion game: E:\Oblivion
testing UAC
mods_metadata.pyo  224 __init__: Using LOOT API version: 0.10.2
barb.pyo  151 Apply: 
barb.pyo  152 Apply: BACKUP BASH SETTINGS: D:\Steam\steamapps\Common\Fallout4 Mods\Bash Mod Data\Backup Bash Settings Oblivion (2017-07-10 07.03.19) v307.201707081049-307.201707092223.7z
barb.pyo  164 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bash\Converters.dat.bak <-- E:\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bash\Converters.dat.bak
barb.pyo  164 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\Table.dat.bak <-- E:\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\Table.dat.bak
barb.pyo  164 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\Russian.txt <-- E:\Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\Russian.txt
barb.pyo  164 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\Italian.txt <-- E:\Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\Italian.txt
barb.pyo  164 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\Table.dat <-- E:\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\Table.dat
barb.pyo  164 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\Chinese (Simplified).txt <-- E:\Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\Chinese (Simplified).txt
barb.pyo  164 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bash\Installers.dat <-- E:\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bash\Installers.dat
barb.pyo  164 _backup_settings: My Games\Oblivion\BashLoadOrders.dat.bak <-- D:\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\BashLoadOrders.dat.bak
barb.pyo  164 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bash\Installers.dat.bak <-- E:\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bash\Installers.dat.bak
barb.pyo  164 _backup_settings: My Games\Oblivion\BashSettings.dat.bak <-- D:\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\BashSettings.dat.bak
barb.pyo  164 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\de.txt <-- E:\Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\de.txt
barb.pyo  164 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\Chinese (Traditional).txt <-- E:\Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\Chinese (Traditional).txt
barb.pyo  164 _backup_settings: My Games\Oblivion\BashLoadOrders.dat <-- D:\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\BashLoadOrders.dat
barb.pyo  164 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\pt_opt.txt <-- E:\Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\pt_opt.txt
barb.pyo  164 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bash\Converters.dat <-- E:\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bash\Converters.dat
barb.pyo  164 _backup_settings: My Games\Oblivion\BashSettings.dat <-- D:\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\BashSettings.dat
  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 2494, in __Execute
  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 1605, in _conversation_wrapper
  File "bash\basher\installers_links.pyo", line 304, in Execute

TypeError: 'bool' object is not iterable
  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 2494, in __Execute
  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 1605, in _conversation_wrapper
  File "bash\basher\installers_links.pyo", line 304, in Execute
TypeError: 'bool' object is not iterable