Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim

Arthmoor

That's the wonder of mods. Something you don't like? Change it.While I'll agree it's hard to do that for a system as large and involved as the spell maker, if it turns out to be true that there's not one, there will be a mod within weeks of the release. Assuming it doesn't require waiting on a Skyrim Script Extender.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Dwip

• Thomas Kaira

• prettyfly

Yeah, actually, I'd miss the spell maker. And the enchanter, for that matter. All of my mage characters got pretty good milage out of them one way or another. And Oblivion's was kind of blah (and unnecessarily restricted to high-level MG characters), but it was still pretty useful.

I am disappointed by this news... I always had to make my own spells because the premade spells never had the right Umph, or duration for my tastes.

Do keep in mind this isn't confirmed yet. The Skyrim forum is filled with tons of bogus information and filthy rumors with nothing to back them up. I'm just saying I wouldn't care if it was true.

:shrug: I'm generally okay with playing a game with just what the devs gave me to work with, especially the first time through. Not having those would hardly be a major detriment, but I can certainly understand why others would be upset by it.

So you'd have omitted the final scene's.. display to proclaim your ecstasy ...then, eh? :POr are you saying you merely didn't envision bidding all your loved ones farewell as you began the new quest for greatness in Skyrim? :lol:

Both, though when I last posted I hadn't actually noticed the *ahem* because I was focusing on his slack faced drooling visage *shudder*.I've watched it three times already (I have an essay to finish, so facebook is getting a lot of attention from me right now too).

You've watched it three times already? The trailer or the video? :lol:The trailer was interesting and the video amusing, but I only watched each once...

You've watched it three times already? The trailer or the video? :lol:

The trailer was interesting and the video amusing' date=' but I only watched each once...[/quote']Oh Gods, I've seen the trailer more times than I've had sex.The video I saw four times before it bored me.

Wow' date=' really hoping to find something hidden in that trailer, eh? :lol:[/quote']Maybe, I suppose that would depend on how many times I've had sex.

Well, yes, I suppose that it would, though not as much as it could since you'd already implied that it was at least once more than the number of times you'd watched the video and even that sounded a bit like you were re-watching it repeatedly as if you were hoping to see something different in a subsequent viewing. :shrug:

I'm goinng to take a stab at this and try and make a wild guess based on speculation, and randomly picked words to figure out how many times Sigurd has had sex. Here we go.

You've watched it three times already? The trailer or the video? :lol:The trailer was interesting and the video amusing' date=' but I only watched each once...[/quote']Oh Gods' date='[b'] I've seen the trailer more times than I've had sex[/b].The video I saw four times before it bored me.
Wow' date=' really hoping to find something hidden in that trailer' date=' eh? :lol:[/quote'']Maybe, I suppose that would depend on how many times I've had sex.
The answer is simple. He's had sex 6 times, and watched the Trailer 8 times.

I suspect that's a wild speculation given how weak your supporting evidence is, but, honestly, I'm not too sure I really want to know even how close you were to the right answer. It might require us defining things like what constitutes sex and whether another person was required, real or imagined, and so forth... :lol:

I'm goinng to take a stab at this and try and make a wild guess based on speculation' date=' and randomly picked words to figure out how many times Sigurd has had sex. Here we go.
You've watched it three times already? The trailer or the video? :lol:

The trailer was interesting and the video amusing' date=' but I only watched each once...[/quote']

Oh Gods, I've seen the trailer more times than I've had sex.

The video I saw four times before it bored me.

Wow' date=' really hoping to find something hidden in that trailer' date=' eh? :lol:[/quote'']

Maybe, I suppose that would depend on how many times I've had sex.

The answer is simple. He's had sex 6 times, and watched the Trailer 8 times.

LOLActually, I'm celibate.That would be actually celibate btw, not the American Evangelical definition.So you have no way knowing how many times I have seen the trailer. :tongue:

Well, you've just told us that it was at least once then, and you'd already told us it was more than you'd seen the video which you said was four times, so, it's at least five times.. sheesh, de ja vu going on here... :lol:

Well' date=' you've just told us that it was at least once then, and you'd already told us it was more than you'd seen the video which you said was four times, so, it's at least five times.. sheesh, de ja vu going on here... :lol:[/quote']So basically your most accurate answer is <4?