• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Conner

• Arthmoor

• Hana

• Dwip

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you' date=' Mr. Rabbit.I would like to see more about this, with pics, etc in a tutorial. That'd be great.[/quote']We'll see what sort of mischief I get up to tomorrow. This isn't a particularly complex process, so it shouldn't take too long.

Thank you' date=' Mr. Rabbit.I would like to see more about this' date=' with pics, etc in a tutorial. That'd be great.[/quote'']We'll see what sort of mischief I get up to tomorrow. This isn't a particularly complex process, so it shouldn't take too long.
Good luck with all that.
Is it bad if you lost me at #1? :cyclops:
:lol: Well' date=' he knew he'd have lost me by that point. [img']http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif[/img]

Psh. Blender n00bs.Dear Bash Installers tab: Today would work for me. Preferrably sometime within the next hour would be nice, but some time prior to the heat death of the universe would also be good.(yes, yes, I know. Can I give it a second. To get back. From space. Etc.)

We're not Blender n00bs, that term implies that we're neophytes with Blender, we're closer to blender-phobes. :whistle:Christians have said for centuries now that patience is a virtue. :P

I think I qualify as a Blender n00b. I can import, export, delete verts, move verts, and ... yeah. That's about it. Oh, and I can watch it choke because it doesn't like the updated PyFFI.

Neat site, I'm a little surprised that it didn't list my avatar folders at all for that image, but it's pretty cool the way it searches images. I imagine the site I got it from is probably amongst those that it did list. :surprised: Can't really imagine the firefox extension doing me all that much good though since I primarily use opera and chrome these days. :shrug:Nevermind, I just looked into it and on their Goodies page they've actually also got a version for IE, Chrome, and Safari available as well and a link to instructions for opera users at their forums. Nifty.

Sometimes, I think about certain things on Nexus, and am annoyed.Then I look at Planet Elder Scrolls, and Nexus becomes a shining beacon of light, hope, and the warm fuzzy feeling. Jesus Christ that place sucks.

Yea, and bethforums is even worse. The only thing that really annoys me about Nexus is that it's difficult to use a download manager with it. (If you do it wrong, you'll wake up to: you've downloaded a picture of the page to pick a server.) :facepalm:

Not officially, no. But as with most things, people find ways. I don't generally use those since they're all an illusion anyway.

Not to mention that when I first started installing mods the Nexus servers were down for forty-eight hours and I had to use PES instead. I almost gave up on modding as a result...

@Samson: Well, they're sort of illusion, when you've got one set-up properly and are using it fully, they're a great aid to someone who can really only reasonably do downloads during a given time window. The problem is that they don't really integrate well with most browsers and most of the time the default settings basically just having you under the illusion of multitasking your downloads rather than scheduling them. :shrug: