[WIPz:Oblivion] AFK_Mausoleum

Dwip

Hana just passed Sutch back to me so I can update it with my additions and get the resources squared up. Do keep in mind she'll have RST testing coming down VERY soon since Darkrider is making noise about a possible weekend release for that as well. Looks like pre-Skyrim crunch time is in full swing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dwip

• Hana

• Arthmoor

• Conner

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure is. All I gotta do is finish that one quest.Speaking of which, Hanaisse m'dear. About those sarcophagus textures.

Can't carry on till the master gives his approval. And of course, now that you mentioned it, wondering if he wants reigning years.

I was thinking more of a chiseled look, but that does work quite nicely, yes.Reign dates is fine, though if you're going to roll with that, and maybe just anyway, the whole X Emperor of Tamriel line ought to make it in.Definitely would like a retouched bronze dragon texture with that light/dark shading, too, so I can use it on the walls.And yeah, I'd really like all those dudes except, IIRC, Martin and the first two.

Erm, the light/dark shading thing is from your nif, I did nothing to the texture. The texture is in fact all one colour, like the border. :shrug:Oh, and let's have this discussion. According to that page Cuhlecain is the 1st Emperor, not Tiber Septim, which makes Uriel Septim VII the 22nd Emperor? Is that right?

What the hell Emperor 0??? That's dumb.I'm gonna have to go font shopping, this one isn't embossing nicely. Plus, sneak peek at base texture.plaque02.jpg

It wasn't a who is he question, it was a who the hell starts counting at 0 comment.Speaking of comments, Dwip, where are you hon? Progress so far.plaque03.jpg

ES lore be whack, yo.Looks great so far (love the gold trim), though I think the X emperor and date lines could stand to be a teensy bit larger. They also look oddly stretched from side to side, but.

ES lore be whack' date=' yo.[/quote']I'm assuming Emperour "got knobbed by Talos" isn't going to be in the Temptim tomb anyway, so it doesn't really matter, right?Seems like Talos created the cult to delflect the accusation that he killed his master, to me.

Win, although, what's the top look like? Too, bronze dragon wasn't in the plan, but I think I like that better than my idea, so awesome.

Dwip honey, the sarcophagus textures have been delivered to your TESA mailbox.(The top is just stone, like the rest of it, nothing fancy there)

And, as I said in the reply you have in your mailbox at TESA (aren't I quick teehee), A - awesome, thanks; B - May take a bit to get to these like they deserve, but should work ok.