[RELz/WIPz] Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Arthmoor

lol, Tyrel, there were already some BOTI bugs fixed in 205 :P

Hi all, before adding a new TracDown entry I would like to have confirmation of this bug I encountered, maybe it's only in my game :

After listening to the argument between Fralia Gray-Mane and two Battle-Borns in Whiterun, I spoke with Fralia and that started the "Missing in Action" quest. She asked me to meet her in her home. As I was walking toward her house, I witnessed the scene between Braith and Lars. I thought "Great, I will be able to do the Bullying Braith quest and after enter freely in Battle-Born house without trespassing". When Braith leaved, I talked with Lars but I had no dialogue option related to Braith bullying him.

Is it normal that I didn't have this dialogue option ? Does it have some requirements ?

I thought that maybe this option will appear later, so I let one day pass. But I couldn't find anymore Lars. I looked for him everywhere in Whiterun (but not in buildings), at different hours. I could see Braith (she slowly patrols around Belethor's shop and the market), I could see Mila Valentia running everywhere, but no Lars.

Thanks by advance for your help. :)

Hi all, before adding a new TracDown entry I would like to have confirmation of this bug I encountered, maybe it's only in my game :

After listening to the argument between Fralia Gray-Mane and two Battle-Borns in Whiterun, I spoke with Fralia and that started the "Missing in Action" quest. She asked me to meet her in her home. As I was walking toward her house, I witnessed the scene between Braith and Lars. I thought "Great, I will be able to do the Bullying Braith quest and after enter freely in Battle-Born house without trespassing". When Braith leaved, I talked with Lars but I had no dialogue option related to Braith bullying him.

Is it normal that I didn't have this dialogue option ? Does it have some requirements ?

I thought that maybe this option will appear later, so I let one day pass. But I couldn't find anymore Lars. I looked for him everywhere in Whiterun (but not in buildings), at different hours. I could see Braith (she slowly patrols around Belethor's shop and the market), I could see Mila Valentia running everywhere, but no Lars.

Thanks by advance for your help. :)

I think this is a feature. You do have to wait a day to talk to Lars, but he can be a stubborn bastard to find sometimes. I usually end up using the console command player.moveto 0001A68C to find him, and the dialogue should appear after a day/entering and leaving some buildings.

I think this is a feature. You do have to wait a day to talk to Lars, but he can be a stubborn bastard to find sometimes. I usually end up using the console command player.moveto 0001A68C to find him, and the dialogue should appear after a day/entering and leaving some buildings.

Thank you for your reply. :)

If you're right about the one-day-delay, wouldn't that qualify as a bug ? Because if you witnessed the scene between Lars and Braith, why should you wait for a day before being able to talk with him about this scene ?

And I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one to have great difficulty to find Lars. Maybe something is broken with his patrolling package ?

Lars is usually in his house in the city, or out on the farm. Did you check there? IIRC he rarely patrols around the city.

I assume the following are USKP related?

[06/25/2014 - 04:22:39PM] [wordwalllistenerquestscript <WICastMagic04 (00023EE4)>]CheckLocRefMarker([ObjectReference < (00106B8A)>])
[06/25/2014 - 04:22:39PM] Quest: [wordwalllistenerquestscript <WICastMagic04 (00023EE4)>] MarkerLoc: [Location < (00061AE3)>] PlayerLoc: [Location < (00061AE3)>]
[06/25/2014 - 04:22:39PM] [wordwalllistenerquestscript <WICastMagic04 (00023EE4)>]CheckLocRefMarker([ObjectReference < (00106B8A)>]) MATCH! Setting stage 200
[06/25/2014 - 04:22:39PM] Info: *Achievement 25 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[06/25/2014 - 04:22:39PM] [wordwalllistenerquestscript <FreeformHighHrothgarA (000E76DE)>]CheckLocRefMarker([ObjectReference < (00106B8A)>])
[06/25/2014 - 04:22:39PM] Quest: [wordwalllistenerquestscript <FreeformHighHrothgarA (000E76DE)>] MarkerLoc: [Location < (00019290)>] PlayerLoc: [Location < (00061AE3)>]
[06/25/2014 - 04:22:39PM] [wordwalllistenerquestscript <FreeformHighHrothgarA (000E76DE)>]CheckLocRefMarker([ObjectReference < (00106B8A)>]) NOT A MATCH. NOT setting stage 20

And while we're on the subject of "Report this to the team" there are 2 different ones in this thread

I'll double check the word wall scripts but I'm pretty sure we commented those debug lines out. You may have a mod that's overwritten them.

Update.esm
USKP (2.0.4a)
Hearthfires.esm
UHFP (2.0.4)
SBBasement.esm
SBBasementHF.esp
no killmoves, no killcams, no killbites.esp

USKP 2.0.4, SBBasement, no killcams from the start (May 17th)
USKP 2.0.4a after save 37 (May 22nd)
Hearthfires, UHFP 2.0.4, SBBasementHF after save 76 (June 2nd)

Those errors occurred on June 25th. No other mods used.

Odd. I'll recompile the file and put it in for 205 go-live. They're definitely still commented out in the source file.

"Guards will talk about the "Emperor of Skyrim" after completing the Dark Brotherhood quests. He's really the Emperor of all of Tamriel though."

Except he isnt the emperor of Tamriel, Tamriel consists of NINE provinces, The Empire only covers three of them, three others are indipendant, and the other 3 are part of the AD.

Titus Mede is as much the "emperor of Tamirel" as the King of the Aldemri Dominion is the "king of Tamriel".

To be fair, its semantics saying he is emperor of tamriel vs emperor of sky rim.  If your emperor of 3 provinces then you are emperor of each province.

Its not even semantics, its just fat out wrong, being emperor of 1/3 of something does not make you emperor of the entire thing.

It would be proper to call him "The Emperor of Cyrodiil", "The Emperor of Skyrim", "The Emperor of High Rock", and "The Emperor of The Empire", since he is Emperor of all those things, but not "The Emperor of Tamirel" since he doesn't control Hammerfell, Morrowind, Black Marsh, or the Aldermi Dominion, which are part of Tamriel.

In a more real world example, one would not be the emperor of North America if one took over Canada, since Canada isn't all of North America, they would just be the Emperor of Canada, or whatever they changed that area's name to.

I would suspect Bethesda chose to use "emperor of Skyrim", which is one of his titles, since calling him "The Emperor of The Empire" sound awkward and silly.

OUT HEATHEN WITH YOUR DAMNED COMPROMISE AMD COMMON  SENSE!!!!, and yes that is a good idea

Calling him just "The Emperor" would be fine if it's felt it absolutely has to be changed.

I would suggest it just simply not be changed at all, since "Emperor of Skyrim" is one of his actual titles, and its entirely proper to call him such, even if it does sound slightly weird.

Maybe the empire thinks its power SHOULD extend to all of tamriel. Hence their choice of words

Lars is usually in his house in the city, or out on the farm. Did you check there? IIRC he rarely patrols around the city.

I will check, thank you. :)

Has anyone else ever experienced momentarily hearing the noise from Ancano's eye of Magnus barrier thing when entering the hall of elements, even after the barrier has been destroyed, Ancano defeated, and the questline over?

Ive also been experiencing a similar effect on the bridge to the college, on the final up ramp, right before you get to the college proper, right where the larger school sized barrier was, I keep hearing the whirling wind noise it made, even though the barrier is long gone, its only RIGHT on top of where the barrier was that I hear the noise, even going 5 feet away from tgat up ramp causes it to go away, but it sound like a jetliner is parked there with its engines on.

Just wanted to know if anyone has experienced either of these before?

"Guards will talk about the "Emperor of Skyrim" after completing the Dark Brotherhood quests. He's really the Emperor of all of Tamriel though."

Except he isnt the emperor of Tamriel, Tamriel consists of NINE provinces, The Empire only covers three of them, three others are indipendant, and the other 3 are part of the AD.

Titus Mede is as much the "emperor of Tamirel" as the King of the Aldemri Dominion is the "king of Tamriel".

This has already been addressed with USKP 2.0.5.

Guards will talk about the "Emperor of Skyrim" after completing the Dark Brotherhood quests. He's really the Emperor of all of Tamriel though. (sound\Voice\Skyrim.esm\femalenord\dialogueguardsgeneral__000dd0ce_1.fuz, sound\Voice\Skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialogueguardsgeneral__000dd0ce_1.fuz, sound\Voice\Skyrim.esm\malenordcommander\dialogueguardsgeneral__000dd0ce_1.fuz) (Bug #15956)

The "Emperor of Tamriel" thing isn't going to get reverted out. Diplomatically speaking, that's what he's recognized as by pretty much everyone outside of the Aldmeri Dominion. Yes, even by the Stormcloaks, who would certainly recognize his death as being a bad thing regardless of the outcome of the Civil War.

I know its a small thing but a plate in the back room of arcadias cauldron is havoked to the floor before i even get into the room. I can get the id's if you want

nvm here they ar:

plate c8f5b

cheese wheel c8f6a