• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Dwip

• Sigurð Stormhand

• AndalayBay

I have a guy who went through, but I'm almost certainly done with Oblivion after I get done with RST and however much of RTT and Heart of the Dead I get through before Skyrim. You're probably safe. :P

Oh, I don't bite THAT hard. I'm just infuriatingly nitpicky about everything. It's lot's of fun, just ask Samson and Hanaisse. :PSo, I had 16x AF on at one point in the past, it somehow got turned off, and I turned it back on last night. Wow, I totally forgot how huge a difference it makes.

One of our beta testers is like that. I've started to say that I don't want any more "Egg Reports". We call her Egg. She even complains about extra spaces in the journal entries! We'll have to have a nitpicking contest... NOT. :tongue:

I have really got to learn to talk less. Oi.And hey, somebody's gotta be keep you guys honest, you know?

Noticed that too did you? Not particularly hard to fix though. Except for the oddity I ran into where the closed worldspace was missing it's statics.Vague journal entries are hampering my progress right now. I really shouldn't need to go to the wiki to find out why something isn't happening the way it ought to.

BTW, some of you might have guessed - but once Kivan makes UOP 3.4.0 official I'm going to pull the supplementals offline at Nexus. Already took it offline here. There won't be any need for it to exist anymore.

BTW' date=' some of you might have guessed - but once Kivan makes UOP 3.4.0 official I'm going to pull the supplementals offline at Nexus. Already took it offline here. There won't be any need for it to exist anymore.[/quote']I was expecting that myself. Will be less confusing for people who can sometimes get easily confused, like me.

Eclairs?Either way, I might not have a weight problem but if I had to many of those lying around it would change things.

My son turns 18 on the 12th, One of the reasons I'm letting him play first. Well I want to wait for some mods to come out, I have a feeling I'm not going to like the vanilla leveling system.@TK. Those pastries look absolutely scrumptious. I'm glad I don't gain more fat just by looking.

I'm almost getting the feeling at this point that I might want to make my own mini overhaul once I start playing the game a bit. Make the combat quite a bit harsher, money harder to get, leveling slower maybe and also reintroduce birthsigns and make the doomstones less useful. I hate the fact that they decided to soften the game up for casual's by allowing themselves to change birthsigns on the fly.

I think we got gipped somewhere along the way. Cheydinhal MC house 2 is the same as Cheydinhal UC house 1 on the inside.

I think we got gipped somewhere along the way. Cheydinhal MC house 2 is the same as Cheydinhal UC house 1 on the inside.
Fixed that for you.

Yep. Patch troubles. I still need to update those. I'm getting pretty sick of that though. It's a serious problem zone.Also, God bless Bethesda for repeat mesh use. It's making splattering weather boxes all over the interiors much MUCH easier.

It mostly does work, eventually. Do me a favor though, and make sure the door to Tir Asleigh isn't stuck behind some landscape. Aggravated panda was aggravated. And a rabbit. But.

Yes, that was actually something the equally aggravated Iguanadon had to fix.Also, Bethesda, WTF? Really? Windows in walls that don't have exterior facings? God dammit.

What, like you expected logic or something? What the hell were you thinking?On another note, this seems pretty apropos of my day, or perhaps my whole modding life.

Yeah, well, it just sort of jumped out and said "I'm completely bogus here" and then dared me to do something about it. So I did. The public will get to see it whenever I can get all these damn weather boxes placed finally.Nothing like suddenly realizing the rain boxes you were placing would have been inside the city wall.

Is it just me or is anyone else totally confused about the new UOP 3.4.0?I *thought* it was supposed to replace everything else out there - 3.2.0, the sup 3.3.7, the uomp (which also has it's own new version) and the usip?What's the poop, oh great iguana?