TES V: Skyrim

AndalayBay

Time to start keeping a lookout for Hearthfire and an accompanying game patch.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Thomas Kaira

• AndalayBay

• Ysne58

So... Falk Firebeard was just talking with Erikur's wife about their affair. Guess who was sitting right next to them? lmao.gif:facepalm:

That's not nearly as stupid as being in there and hearing Elisif talking about meetings and parades for Tullius as though he's still alive after the war.

WTF. Just did The Battle for Fort Hraggstad with my orc. Out of nowhere, in the middle of the fighting, the dragon soul animation kicked in and I got a dragon soul. For nothing. There wasn't even a corpse in the area that I could see. It also caused some massive issues with frame jerking until the battle was over. I thought for sure it was going to crash the game, but it was fine once the last Imperial died.Of course, that doesn't really help things with Solitude, which is as broken as broken can get, apparently due to a combination of vanilla bugs and Open Cities bugs. :(

Yes, but I think I just fixed Solitude. You know those location reference types you can stick on markers and shit? I went through and stripped them all from the ones that were left behind in the close city. Presto changeo, the city was a disaster area when I reloaded and went back. A few strange glitches, but there's indications from UESP that some of what's left is due to vanilla bugs.I was most pleased to see that my Oblivion gate in Solitude broke as planned.My WTF about Fort Hraggstad still stands though. Bastard game didn't even give me an actual soul despite it very clearly saying it did.

Nope. I know disturbingly little about Skyrim modding, unfortunately.Glad to hear you're making headway though. And I'd say your game got a tad confused.

So the guy I've been PM'ing with back and forth about this says his character had Whiterun work perfectly. Seems the only reason I'm having any trouble at all is due to installing the mod mid game. If it didn't take so damned long to do all the civil war stuff I'd start a newbie for testing purposes and have at it, but god damn, I don't want to do all that just to test a theory!

Fucking Papyrus. I've just about had it with fixes backfiring because the god damned thing won't do what it's told. Now I've got the fucking thing reporting that a clearly set property is a NONE object, not only in the USKP fix for the house doors but in the Open Cities trigger that keeps the Whiterun gate locked before you've lowered the drawbridge.There isn't any other way to set a god damned property you piece of shit game! It's there! Just work!

Could be. It sure would be a lot less irritating if Papyrus would stop reporting properties as missing that aren't.I've got an Oblivion project in the works that might just start getting more attention if this keeps up.

Even I know it's bad enough messing around with Helgen. I can imagine what he did to it.And hey, I missed the public release of TES5Edit. They've sure come a long way.

rofl.gif Behave boys. She's a fellow hostee. :lmao:It is a joke mod. And to this day, I have no idea why vampires sparkle in Twilight... *sigh*

rofl.gif Behave boys. She's a fellow hostee. lmao.gif

It is a joke mod. And to this day' date=' I have no idea why vampires sparkle in Twilight... *sigh*[/quote']+1

Well thankfully to this day I have not wasted 2 hours of my life to watch it either. Though I suspect even if I did for some insane reason, I'd probably still never understand why vampires sparkle.People have said the Dawnguard vampires are Twilight-ish and I suppose I should be glad I'm unaware of what that means.

rofl.gif Behave boys. She's a fellow hostee. lmao.gif

It is a joke mod. And to this day' date=' I have no idea why vampires sparkle in Twilight... *sigh*[/quote']Which is why I was joking about the joke mod. :tongue:

Finally installed the CK. Look out world.
Careful there. Even the slightest mistake will permanently and irreparably damage your game.