[WIPz:Oblivion] Bruma Guild Reconstructed

Arthmoor

I only found one backward bookcase and flipped it. In the dining area. If there's another, I can't find it, especially not to the right of anything as you come in.Oh yes, Frostcrag. That one should be easy enough and I'm not going to worry about whether OBSE likes changing the teleport or not. NPCs never use those anyway.I should probably clarify that if you load this and are already the Arch-Mage, the rubble stage will be bypassed in addition to the flaming stage and you'll be at the point where taking to Raminus is all that's needed.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• AndalayBay

• Dwip

• Hana

Top Posters In This Topic

The backwards bookshelf is the little room next to the alchemy room, right behind the main desk where Jeanne used to stand all the time. It's the room on the right when facing the main desk. See my screenshot - there's a food cupboard right next to it.How do I make sure I'm running the most recent version? You've just got the version number as 1.0 in the description. I downloaded the file on the 12th - I grabbed it as soon as you announced the latest version, I think.As I said before, I'm not Arch-mage yet and I will try talking to Traven to get things rolling.Edit: Just did a quick test. I FT'd to the Imperial City and spoke to Traven. He wasn't too happy (he wants me to get to Silorn to grab the special black soul gem), but the Bruma MG topic was available. He said that yes, it's time to start rebuilding and to check the progress with Raminus. I was able to click on Raminus and get a status update. He said furniture was being ordered and it wouldn't be long. So that part seems to be working.Unfortunately I'm going to be getting back into a heavy coding session tonight/tomorrow so I won't be able to test further until that's done. I might be done by tomorrow night and be back to play-testing. I guess there are no quests associated with this? I don't have any journal entries.

Ok, that's the bookcase I found.As far as versions, I wasn't expecting there to be this many problems :P It's such a small place.I missed firing a stage update that would have placed the journal entry when talking to Traven. The quest is otherwise processing fine though. You'll get one when the timers run out on completion. Provided you aren't trying to run those timers out while standing inside the guildhall.And if you grab the file now, it's got those things fixed.

Yeah, I was just curious about the timing (in terms of when the next stage would complete). Grabbed the latest. I'll have it in there and will report anything I find when I'm able to return to play-testing.