util: 'SSEEdit v4.0.3'

LvxMagicks-Boats-1-1-7 ESL DV

deutsche ESL-Version
  - name: 'LvxMagick_Boats.esp'
    clean:
      - crc: 0x96F073CB
        util: 'SSEEdit v4.0.3'

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/54267/?tab=files

is it normal if the Load Order in MO2 doesn't look as same  as the Load Order in LOOT?, If i sort load order using LOOT and apply, it changes the load order (not the one that show in MO2) and allowed me to play the game normally, but everytime i uses a patcher such as Wrye Bash or ZEdit, the load order is wrong, instead of using LOOT load order, they're using MO2 Load Order, which i cannot changes cause LOOT doesn't seem to changes MO2 load order (the plugin tab), just the game load order somehow. 

1 hour ago, GANZ said:

is it normal if the Load Order in MO2 doesn't look as same  as the Load Order in LOOT?, If i sort load order using LOOT and apply, it changes the load order (not the one that show in MO2) and allowed me to play the game normally, but everytime i uses a patcher such as Wrye Bash or ZEdit, the load order is wrong, instead of using LOOT load order, they're using MO2 Load Order, which i cannot changes cause LOOT doesn't seem to changes MO2 load order (the plugin tab), just the game load order somehow. 

What game is it for?

showing "clean" not working correctly in LOOT

Sample:

Loot shows
The Great Village of Mixwater Mill.esp  FF1BD949
what is according my posting of Posted Friday at 06:12 PM

but not marked as "Clean" (same for all other mods which are definitely clean and CRC posted and in Master correctly)

11 hours ago, GANZ said:

Skyrim Special Edition

Right, well LOOT runs fine for me through MO2, your full load order is showing up when you run LOOT through MO2?

If it is showing up, and applying sort is not having any effect, then you're better off asking for help on the MO2 Discord channel.

2 hours ago, McSplody said:

Right, well LOOT runs fine for me through MO2, your full load order is showing up when you run LOOT through MO2?

If it is showing up, and applying sort is not having any effect, then you're better off asking for help on the MO2 Discord channel.

as i said, LOOT still help me with the load order and let me play the game, just don't change MO2 load order, and somehow that load order doesnt effect the game @@

10 hours ago, GANZ said:

as i said, LOOT still help me with the load order and let me play the game, just don't change MO2 load order, and somehow that load order doesnt effect the game @@

We don't provide support for using LOOT through MO2, if the problem only happens within MO2 then it's an MO2 issue.

We can only fix or troubleshoot problems that occur with LOOT itself.