[WIPz] TES5Edit

zilav

I want to run that script for repairing the edges or whatever for the Navmesh.  I updated the Dovahkiin Retreat and Lydia won't cross a bridge although I know I have finalized the spot she won't cross and there is a green line.  I do have one other plugin that alters that nevmesh but it only adds a door so it's the vanilla navmesh.  Sorting the mods differently doesn't matter.

What is the idea for that, do I load all the mods I think might cause the issue or is this like cleaning mods and I only load the one plugin.

There are some problems left with 3.0.33, and I also need to finish the record specific flags for Skyrim. Just don't have much time at the end of the year.

• Like 1

I'm running the latest stable TESxEdit 3.0.32.  Is there anything in TESxEdit svn 1859 that a normal mod user like me need except for better mod cleaning?

I see.  Was that to make TESxEdit more operational when using TES4LODGen and/or Mod Organizer?

Overall speed and memory optimizations.

There was a fix for TES4LODGen too hanging on some mods.

• Like 1

Overall speed and memory optimizations.

There was a fix for TES4LODGen too hanging on some mods.

So the -O parameter in TESxEdit was needed for TES4LODGen.  Correct?

I want to run that script for repairing the edges or whatever for the Navmesh.  I updated the Dovahkiin Retreat and Lydia won't cross a bridge although I know I have finalized the spot she won't cross and there is a green line.  I do have one other plugin that alters that nevmesh but it only adds a door so it's the vanilla navmesh.  Sorting the mods differently doesn't matter.

What is the idea for that, do I load all the mods I think might cause the issue or is this like cleaning mods and I only load the one plugin.

It's like cleaning mods. You probably have to fix both mods.

Load it, (optionally run Check Edges), run Clean Edges, run check for ITM, run remove ITM, save.

Load it in CK, and save again. That's because the remove ITM removes navmeshs, but doesn't update the master NVMI. CK will fix it.

Zilav - Think I found a minor problem with one of the scripts.

Sub-block numbering is not correct in a report generated by "Skyrim - List used scripts"

I was using it to find a missing script in Relighting Skyrim - Dawnguard.esp

When looking in the Scripts report.txt, the missing script was listed as :

MODTimeOfDayScript0 - MISSING!
------------------------------------------------------------
\ [03] Relighting Skyrim - Dawnguard.esp \ [4] GRUP Top "WRLD" \ [1] GRUP World Children of Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] \ [8] GRUP Exterior Cell Block 0, -1 \ [1] GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block 2, -3 \ [3] GRUP Cell Children of [CELL:000093A9] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -22,16) \ [0] GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000093A9] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -22,16) \ [6] [REFR:03011DC1] (places AzuraSuperBlue01 [LIGH:000E2175] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000093A9] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -22,16)) \ [2] VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ [2] Data \ [0] Scripts \ [0] Script \ [0] scriptName
Note that :

[8] GRUP Exterior Cell Block 0, -1

and

[1] GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block 2, -3

In TES5Edit those are as follows :

[8] GRUP Exterior Cell Block -1, 0

and

[1] GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block -3, 2

screenshot

Using svn 1859

Hi folks

Found BOSS load order list: C:\%AppData%\Local\Skyrim\loadorder.txt

Does this require manual deletion?

Probably as feature request at github, but have the latest log entries at the beginning rather than the end of the log (so that certain users don't get the wrong info when not checking the dates  :redface:)

It doesn't matter since all mod managers and plugin order changing programs support BOSS load order list format, except Skyrim Launcher of course.

And no, I don't use LOOT and use BOSS for everything including Skyrim, it all comes down to personal preferences.

Well we all ought to be given that BOSS is obsolete and not being maintained anymore :P

But still I prefer a logical human ordered list instead of a machine produced one, even though LOOT's order should be more advanced in theory.

• Like 1

Well we all ought to be given that BOSS is obsolete and not being maintained anymore :P

I tried it for a bit, but when I noticed it reordered certain mods when I added a new one, thereby screwing with my custom patches, I gave up. BOSS + BUM for me

Also found a "Skywind Conversion Scripts.zip" in the Edit Scripts\ folder - Does that need to be there ?

Zilav I reckon this was something that has been removed ages ago, probably left in that folder because I have just been overwriting the install with newer svn

Its not in the last two svn archives anyway. I dont have any older than those.

But still I prefer a logical human ordered list instead of a machine produced one, even though LOOT's order should be more advanced in theory.

I do find the way LOOT sorts things to be a little nonsensical, sometimes it doesn't always know best and so I need to add rules for certain things. I trust it 9/10 of the time :P

Zilav I reckon this was something that has been removed ages ago, probably left in that folder because I have just been overwriting the install with newer svn

Its not in the last two svn archives anyway. I dont have any older than those.

Those are scripts I used to convert Morroblivion to Skywind, they demonstrated various scripting functions and how things can be done. There were not a lot of demo scripts back when I added scripting to xEdit, so I added Skywind scripts as an example. Later more scripts were written and they became kind of obsolete.

• Like 1