Son of Random Stuff

Arthmoor

Who is Aubrey?If one can find ROFL and LMAO emoticons to match the yellow ones here then I'll add them.We add them by way of editing a php file and then uploading the image. Old school crudeness but that was the only workable way to solve issues of being able to have a different set of emoticons depending on the skin being used.Though I suppose in hindsight one shouldn't care about which skin is in use and just provide one set for all of them.

"Would you like me to explain how a 300 tonne jumbo jet flies""No, I actually have a fair understanding of aerodynamics"I enjoyed writing that, so help me God. :evil:

Aubrey is Aubrey K. McAuley or devakm. I was in contact with him to get the Gecko source code and I put him in touch with Shikishima.I'll send the emotes we use via PM on DC. Not sure where to upload them here.

Welcome our newest additions: rofl.giflmao.gif Now if only cricket could chirp. :cricket:

Welcome our newest additions: rofl.giflmao.gif

Now if only cricket could chirp. :cricket:

I also like the psychocookie.gif one over at DC

We still need some kind of sniper rifle smiley. I'd use it a lot.Also I miss this guy:alienvert.gif

Yeah, so I can see it'll probably be worthwhile at some point to revive the old admin interface for emoticons.

Now that wasn't nice you pile of shit CK:

Problem signature:  Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH  Application Name:	CreationKit.exe  Application Version:	1.5.24.0  Application Timestamp:	4f5a4e7b  Fault Module Name:	XAudio2_6.dll_unloaded  Fault Module Version:	0.0.0.0  Fault Module Timestamp:	4b6b0791  Exception Code:	c0000005  Exception Offset:	67afa480  OS Version:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3  Locale ID:	1033  Additional Information 1:	0a9e  Additional Information 2:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789  Additional Information 3:	0a9e  Additional Information 4:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Oh. I see. Looky here... Steam is pushing yet another update after the one that mysteriously showed up yesterday. Again supposedly for the client and not the CK or Skyrim. Yet the notification is what killed the CK.

Dear All Of My Mobile Technology: All I want is to use you to view YouTube videos while I use my desktop machine for other purposes. Is there no way we can come together in amicable harmony and accord on this issue, so that you get to deplete your battery life, and I get to watch entertaining videos? Is this not a thing we can do? Maybe if I sacrifice a goat?

Magical thinking will take you far into...well...I'm not really sure, but I do keep getting lost there.

Dear economy: May I have a crap job stacking shelves for between 25-30 hours per week at minimum wage, please.

#navmeshbug, you need to die, and die quickly! Yeah, the old dinosaur is actually using his Twitter account to lobby for a fix :P

Don't you mean drama queen?
No no no! He's a grumpy lizard, but not a drama queen. :grinning: I'll ask morcroft and company to start petitioning as well.

Don't you mean drama queen?
Hmmm, no. Perhaps Grumpy Drama King Lizard though. Yeah, I could see it.

Why do I see Giskard where he isn't. I must still be mad at him. I thought I was over that.I don't twitter, but I really hope that works.

Why do I see Giskard where he isn't. I must still be mad at him. I thought I was over that.

I don't twitter' date=' but I really hope that works.[/quote']It's when you start seeing his face in a grilled cheese sandwich you need to worry.

I just found out that I have received a complimentary front-row ticket for an 80% annular solar eclipse that will be starting in about 30 minutes and peaking an hour later. We've got a buttload of people flying in to see it, and we'll have a great view of the sun (peak occurs right at the start of evening hours).Shall I take pictures?

Of course, I'd go poke my head out to take a look here, but it wouldn't help much. I don't have the proper equipment for it.

Too late, unfortunately. I only had a very narrow window to view Totality before the sun disappeared behind the mountains.