Son of Random Stuff

Arthmoor

@Sigurd -- yeah Supernatural is getting just plain weird. Son and I are real curious how the ending is going to play out and just how badly the Winchester brothers are going to get screwed with this season finale.@Arthmoor-- I think you are right -- high fructose corn syrup is not more lethal then cane sugar. Both are bad for you in anything more than a very small quantity.

I think that's the problem in the end. People these days don't understand the concept of moderation in their habits. In the age of 64oz super size sodas, sticking to a 12oz can just doesn't play :P

Well, Nexus just updated the Oblivion site to the new codebase. Yay for time to update links again.

Ysne: I'm only still watching Supernatural because I'm waiting for Dean to finally kill Sam, but apparently Sam has gone enough the rails enough times yet.It should have ended with series five, which was awsome for basically being Paradise Lost on crack.The whole Corn Syrup thing basically jumped the shark though - which is a shame because you would have thought they judged that with "Jump the Shark" - so maybe what they've done now is nuke the fridge.

Nuke the Fridge - for when jumping sharks is just too mundane.

Nuke the Fridge - for when jumping sharks is just too mundane.
Damn straight!

Jumping the Shark.Nuking the Fridge comes well after Jumping the Shark, and basically means the film/show is trying way too hard to convince people that it's fresh again.

They nuked a fridge in Indy 4, where Indy hides insided it (because it's the 60's and therefore fridges are lead-lined) to survive the blast.

Huh? *is woefully lost* :huh:
Supernatural is a CW series shot in British Columbia. It has been given the go ahead for an 8th season next year. The first five years was a story arc by Eric Kripke. Season 6 was where they started jumping the shark. I think the season finale this year will probably qualify as nuking the fridge.

Huh? *is woefully lost* :huh:

Supernatural is a CW series shot in British Columbia. It has been given the go ahead for an 8th season next year. The first five years was a story arc by Eric Kripke. Season 6 was where they started jumping the shark. I think the season finale this year will probably qualify as nuking the fridge.

I litterally cannot see how they are going to pull it off - unless they use a new born, but they haven't covered how "Original Sin" works in Supernatural, we don't even know who Jesus was supposed to be.

Aha! It's about a show I've never watched... Gotcha. :D
Basically it's two hunks constantly getting screwed over by monsters and needing rescue, sometimes it's even the girl that gets them out of trouble. Hugely popular show. The plots do make you think, and keep you guessing.

Everyone should go check their Oblivion mod entries at Nexus and make sure you're not missing any files or mirror links from your data. Seems they had a mishap that hasn't been corrected just yet. I've reported the broken mirrors entry but so far it looks like all my files are still intact.

Also, check it out - I beat Shikishima in an argument!

I saw, you'll probably like my entry into the fray then too :PThe mantra: "DO NOT CLEAN MMM"The docs: *crickets* *404 error*Yeah. Real convincing argument they have there.(We need a cricket emoticon)

If we keep coming at them like this they'll think we're co-ordinating behind their backs. innocent.gif Ahem.I can actually understand how you might want certain plugins to revert changes by other ones - "safer roads.esp" on top of "more wilderness life.esp", but I want him to explain the why of it, because I'm not convinced he understands hoe records overwrite each other.

He doesn't. I should think that would have been clear by now. Also, Corepc doesn't fully understand the cleaning process either even after I tried to explain in detail what the output of a cleaning session meant. He at least knows what duplicate records mean.I think the problem is that they tried to shoehorn 4 different overhauls together and insisted on doing so before there were even proper tools to make it work right. Now all the principle authors of each component are gone or working on other games and nobody on the current team knows why something was done. Or they pull the "he told us not to touch it" angle, even when all you're doing is reporting a verifiable bug that one can be absolutely certain the original author would have corrected without incident.(Search google images for "crickets emoticon". Get back several dozen pics of nude women. WTF)

Yeah - never did work out what was causing those Dremora/Daedra fights. It shouldn't ever happen.Fucking wierd.

What? No nude women? LMAOHow about ROFL and LMAO emotes while you're at it? :grinning: Shikishima is back in touch with Aubrey now, so it'd be nice if they could clean some of that mess up, but I doubt they will.

Maybe it's a nude woman cricket?How DO we add emoteicons, anyway, asks the other admin.