[RELz] Run For Your Lives

Arthmoor

Nothing wrong with the mod just a humorous anecdote.

Place:  Rorikstead

Dragon attacks

Citizens run to their homes

Sabretooth cat chased from the hills into town by the dragon

Rorik never made it home.

Apparently, he was smart enough to run from a dragon but too dense to run from a sabretooth cat.

Oh well, at least now I can see Bring Out Your Dead at work   :P

• 4 months later...

Version 2.1.0

Added combat override packages to the citizen aliases that should keep them out of the battle even if the game puts them into combat mode.

• 7 months later...

Version 2.1.1

Repaired some data corruption that caused aliases to lose their scripts and the detection event to fail when it should have come up.

Version 3.0

Merger with When Vampires Attack. Both mods will now continue development within this unified package.

This has been a popular request for some time, so I figured I'd get it done. As you may notice I've aggressively removed downloads for When Vampires Attack since the content is now entirely within this mod. Please remove WVA if you have it installed before updating to this release or you'll end up with some truly nasty surprises that can't be fixed.

• 3 months later...

Thank you so much for this!  A "small mod" it may be, but very valuable.  I enjoyed what Fliggerty's Fleeing Fetchers did for Morrowind, and was wishing there was a similar mod for Skyrim, especially relative to dragon attacks.  It is especially nice that When Vampires Attack is no longer separately necessary... saves on mod slots, and helping NPCs avoid vampires is as essential to me as keeping them safe from dragon attacks.  Nicely done.