game wont start on new game

nsm0220

Just to be sure - you mean this version of Obody?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51084

It's a couple of years old now, there are others. I take it you have set it up as per guide?

As it seems Obody is writing to something that has been removed, it would also help to know what exactly Obody is actually operating on here. That's something I cannot help with at this time.

Run TES5Edit, and right click SkyrimSE.exe, on the left and apply filter. Deselect everything on the LHS, and only select from the right pane NPC and optionally anything else related to Obody like ACHR or eyes, hair, creature etc.

Browse the results to see mod conflict - try CTRL SHIFT F for the cell browser, select current cell - not sure if it filters these according to current placement though, @zilav is sure to explain it better.

Edited by lmstearn

7 hours ago, lmstearn said:

Just to be sure - you mean this version of Obody?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51084

It's a couple of years old now, there are others. I take it you have set it up as per guide?

As it seems Obody is writing to something that has been removed, it would also help to know what exactly Obody is actually operating on here. That's something I cannot help with at this time.

Run TES5Edit, and right click SkyrimSE.exe, on the left and apply filter. Deselect everything on the LHS, and only select from the right pane NPC and optionally anything else related to Obody like ACHR or eyes, hair, creature etc.

Browse the results to see mod conflict - try CTRL SHIFT F for the cell browser, select current cell - not sure if it filters these according to current placement though, @zilav is sure to explain it better.

its the NG obody i take a look at it

On 4/21/2023 at 4:22 PM, nsm0220 said:

its the NG obody i take a look at it

okay so NG obody doesnt like anyone getting in its line so far one mod that have a space out of skyrim causes the game to crash and NG obody hates it the mod was End of Paradise

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the files, there's a better chance of finding a conflict if using Obody for Ostim. Follow this guide.

Sorry, unable to provide more help at this time, if having no luck with it, why not ask or report it as a bug at the NexusMods thread?

i save the obody part for lovers lab with the help npcs get the right body type on what i want in the meantime i go for getting the rest of the mods working setup i post here if need some help on a mod getting it to work

for darkend where does it in the main world where the qusert starts and to sail off im cheeking to see if there an area its fighting with a mod

• 8 months later...

The good news is that you got the game to launch!  Now to find the specific mod that is causing the issue.  Good luck!