WrinklyNinja

8 hours ago, PortableFreezer said:

Masterlist Submission

New Vaermina Statue

- name: 'New Vaermina Statue.esp'
    dirty:
      - <<: *quickClean
        crc: 0x5C2BBEA9
        util: '[TES5VREdit v4.0.4](https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164)'
        itm: 1
        udr: 7
    clean:
      - crc: 0x6622BDD9
        util: 'TES5VREdit v4.0.4'

What version number (& version if there are multiple) of the mod is this for?

10 hours ago, PortableFreezer said:

Masterlist Submission

Recorder - Standalone Fully Voiced Follower

- name: 'Recorder Follower Base.esp'
    dirty:
        crc: 0x310301FA
        util: '[TES5VREdit v4.0.4](https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164)'
        itm: 34
        udr: 2
    clean:
      - crc: 0x32F5858C

The checksum doesn't match v3.0 of the mod as downloaded from the page that you linked to. Did you get it from a different page, or did you manually edit it?

On 6/23/2023 at 2:20 AM, sibir said:

What version number (& version if there are multiple) of the mod is this for?

2-4k Gold Version

On 6/23/2023 at 2:35 AM, sibir said:

The checksum doesn't match v3.0 of the mod as downloaded from the page that you linked to. Did you get it from a different page, or did you manually edit it?

Sorry don't know what happened (edit: sorry I forgot i manually edited it, just checked, I changed the RiverWaterFlowNE to RiverWaterFlow in Riverwood.) Here the correct unedited:

Recorder - Standalone Fully Voiced Follower

dirty:
        crc: 0x594E8A95
        itm: 35
    clean:
      - crc: 0xB7F8A059

Edited by PortableFreezer

1 minute ago, PortableFreezer said:

Sorry don't know what happened. Here:

dirty:
        crc: 0x594E8A95
        itm: 35
    clean:
      - crc: 0xB7F8A059

Okay, that's the cleaning data we already have. Thanks anyway.

5 minutes ago, PortableFreezer said:

2-4k Gold Version

Thanks, & the version number?

9 minutes ago, sibir said:

Okay, that's the cleaning data we already have. Thanks anyway.

Thanks, & the version number?

sorry again 1.0.0

I'll check these things more carefully next time!

Edited by PortableFreezer

Masterlist update

In the metadata of the mod Blowing in the Wind SSE (Blowing in the Wind SSE.esp) there's a note that says an update patch is available (Blowing in the Wind Lite). However, the .ini file in the condition is not updated to reflect the latest version of the patch (the .ini file name changed).

image.png.985b1cc74d60e28148d3e7393161629e.png

Currently it is "Blowing in the Wind Lite__extension_SWAP.ini"

image.thumb.png.3ded0b7193d6ee99e84a21a0589d3865.png

Edited by Nyckoka

On 6/28/2023 at 4:53 PM, Nyckoka said:

Masterlist update

In the metadata of the mod Blowing in the Wind SSE (Blowing in the Wind SSE.esp) there's a note that says an update patch is available (Blowing in the Wind Lite). However, the .ini file in the condition is not updated to reflect the latest version of the patch (the .ini file name changed).

image.png.985b1cc74d60e28148d3e7393161629e.png

Currently it is "Blowing in the Wind Lite__extension_SWAP.ini"

image.thumb.png.3ded0b7193d6ee99e84a21a0589d3865.png

4 hours ago, BlackKnight3K said:

hey I've made a patch for Bloodchill manor and Caranthir tower.
on loot it mentions no patches between those two mods exist so just wanted to let you all know it does now https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/94021

im mentioning this here cus i have no idea how contact the admins of loot to give them the update.

Thanks, I can take a look at these when I get the chance.

• 1 month later...

I read on the Bash Discord that there is a native Linux version of LOOT.  I'll probably not frequently (if ever) play a title that LOOT supports, but I have to say that what I read was good news.  LOOT was unusable prior to the switch to Qt, and the UI has its flaws under Wine.

On 8/18/2023 at 2:11 PM, Malonn said:

I read on the Bash Discord that there is a native Linux version of LOOT.  I'll probably not frequently (if ever) play a title that LOOT supports, but I have to say that what I read was good news.  LOOT was unusable prior to the switch to Qt, and the UI has its flaws under Wine.

Ortham has worked quite a bit on improving compatibility with Linux as of lately. It more or less started when we received a number of reports, that LOOT v0.20.0 doesn't work on Linux, if run through Wine. We've identified the root cause of that and opened this GitHub issue as a result. Ortham then managed to cross-compile LOOT on Linux and wrote instruction for that here. And after that, a couple more issue were raised on GItHub, see here, here, here, here and here.

Finally, Ortham wrote a summary of the situation in the loot-discussions channel on our LOOT discord server - Link - and requested feedback from users using Linux or some Linux distro.

Edited by pStyl3

Yep, I've had a busy week, and as a result I think LOOT's now a lot more practical to use as a native Linux application, but no doubt there's stuff I'm missing because I'm not actually trying to use LOOT on Linux for real, so some user feedback would be very helpful!

• 2 weeks later...

That's cool, peoples.  Big kudos to the devs.  Maybe one day you fellas (or someone) will publish a pre-built Linux package, once all them bugs are sorted.  Personally, I don't feel like downloading the necessary compilation dependencies for an app I probably won't use much.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Malonn said:

That's cool, peoples.  Big kudos to the devs.  Maybe one day you fellas (or someone) will publish a pre-built Linux package, once all them bugs are sorted.  Personally, I don't feel like downloading the necessary compilation dependencies for an app I probably won't use much.

We're already providing snapshot builds as a Flatpak application, but I need feedback before I'll be happy to provide Linux releases and put them on Flathub.

Cool deal.  I have Nehrim installed with some mods, maybe I'll take a gander at the Flatback builds, see how things are shaping up.  I'll check out what feedback I can give.

• 4 weeks later...

Hell ooh,

i have only one note in LOOT, i use a French translated Falskaar.

Anyway Comprehensive fixes is up to date, so i don't understand the link in blue (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/62819/):

And also, do i have to clean the 3 DLCs ESMs that have yellow advert ????

Thanks for all.

Edited by Klemc
jpg x2

I haven't seen much difference removing those ITMs (the "yellow advert"), but they also don't take much effort to remove (not counting the effort to install xEdit

As for the blue link: That looks like one that is always there. There are some stating that you haven't installed a patch for a particular plugin that will not show if you have installed that patch, but the wording of the one you're showing looks like it's just a message attached to the plugin. Ignore it if it doesn't pertain to you.

Great, 

i cleaned my Fish/Survival/Advgsds ESMs, all is clean now (tried 4c and even ultra exprimental versionof xedit btw).

I needed help to clean Survival, it's an esl, so some discord people uploaded a cleaned to me (from mods translation team, no worry)

Have a nice day

Hello! Just wanted to report a mod with a lot of ITMs! The mod in question is Immersive College of Winterhold - Lux Compatibility Patch. I'm hoping the information provided in the spoiler is what's needed to be of help! If not just let me know!

Spoiler

image.png.7334d275a6d60a9b011423b6fcb37d5a.png

Edit 1: For reference, the ICOW x Lux Compatibility Patch in the link provided above contains over 3000 ITMs.

Edit 2: Here's another entry from xEdit on the Ashfall Player Home!

Spoiler

image.png.aa6f84684b0e9dae5c5c2aa338aa1381.png

Edit 3: Found another one! This one is for the Lux Orbis - CRF Patch!

Spoiler

image.png.86ce8e53a90affc2b91501865e08ec93.png

Edit 4: Found another major one! Deleted Navmeshes in Finn's Skyrim - Riverwood Municipality!

Spoiler

image.png.4d79a1bf882a27e719f460a803253811.png

Edit 5: Found another mod with a deleted Navmesh:

Spoiler

image.png.0b46edfe4d37c3c8ceb7ff0abd2a2a74.png

I hope this information is helpful! Regarding the mods I've found with deleted navmeshes, these have also been reported to the mod authors!

Edited by xFeywolf79
Adding more information to help the LOOT team.

LOOT v0.22.0 released!

The changelog can be found here.

It looks like I forgot to post about the last few releases here, here's a brief summary of the biggest changes since v0.19.1:

• v0.20.0 added support for having multiple installs of each game, added support for Nehrim and Enderal from GOG and Fallout 4's DLCs from the Microsoft Store, and dropped support for Windows 7, 8.1 and 32-bit Windows 10.
  • v0.21.0 added an official Linux release as a Flatpak application available from Flathub, support for games installed using Heroic Games Launcher, the GOG version of Fallout 4, and the ability to detect Steam games without their Registry entries.
  • v0.22.0 adds support for Starfield and drops support for Microsoft Store game installs from before February 2022.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, new user here.

I have recently been studying the best practices for installing Fallout 4, and after installing and using LOOT I believed the DLCs needed cleaning.

I used FO4EditQuickAutoClean.exe (Which comes with FO4Edit by Elminster on NexusMods) to clean each of them individually.

Afterwords LOOT did not have anything to flag about those plugins, however ..

Arthmoor tells me that the DLC plugins do not need cleaning

Does LOOT need an update so that it does not contradict current best practices for Fallout 4?

16 hours ago, M00nP1e said:

Hello, new user here.

I have recently been studying the best practices for installing Fallout 4, and after installing and using LOOT I believed the DLCs needed cleaning.

I used FO4EditQuickAutoClean.exe (Which comes with FO4Edit by Elminster on NexusMods) to clean each of them individually.

Afterwords LOOT did not have anything to flag about those plugins, however ..

Arthmoor tells me that the DLC plugins do not need cleaning

Does LOOT need an update so that it does not contradict current best practices for Fallout 4?

We're caught up, that's why there's a filter to hide those cleaning messages. However, some people think there's still utility to cleaning them, so we've kept the messages around. It's almost certainly not going to make a difference either way these days, but I'd personally just avoid cleaning them & use the filter.