[RELz] Open Cities Skyrim

Arthmoor

Open Cities Skyrim 3.0.5

Whiterun: Aela should no longer linger in the closed worldspace during Glory of the Dead when she's supposed to light the funeral pyre.
Whiterun: A door inside the Dragonsreach Dungeon was missing when it should not be. (Bug #24317)
Windhelm: A wall piece was missing next to Hjerim that is present in the closed city. (Bug #24317)
Windhelm: A landscape bubble has been lowered in front of Aventus Aretino's house.
Markarth: Eltrys was out of position due to his original marker having persistent status because MS01 starts the game enabled.

• 3 weeks later...

Arthmoor, are you planning to restore the MCM menu to handle OCS settings ? You can actually access it, but changing options from there actually has no effect. And btw, I also have the same question for Provincial Courrier Service.

The MCM in OCS for SSE should be working. I never disabled it, so it came back to life once SkyUI was out.

PCS will stick to using the dialogue options on the courier NPC because those are better for immersion purposes and they cover all of the available delivery options.

Strangely, gate attendants and lighting can be toggled through MCM or the dedicated book in Temple of Kynareth. Oblivion gates, however, remain invisible whatever I'm doing...

Well I'm not sure what else to tell you. I just went and tried it myself in Whiterun and the gates disabled, even with me standing in front of them. They toggle states just fine regardless of whether I use the book or the MCM.

• 5 weeks later...

Open Cities Skyrim 3.0.6

Oblivion gate meshes were missing from the archive. Oddly this didn't cause display problems for everyone, which made figuring this out difficult at best.

• 1 month later...

Open Cities Skyrim 3.0.7

Facegen data for Heimskr was included in the archive but should not have been.
Direct edits to Heimskr's NPC record have been removed in order to avoid compatibility issues with other mods that wish to alter his data.

• 2 weeks later...

Open Cities Skyrim 3.0.8

Made adjustments to a marker object that advances Helgen to be occupied by bandits so that it will no longer require my alternate start mod to load after it. This should resolve an incompatibility with region and location data in Whiterun.
Several containers and doors in the market area were not locked like they should have been. All containers in the market area now match their vanilla settings.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Open Cities Skyrim 3.1.0

Solitude: A fire that should only be present during the civil war battle was pointing to the wrong enable parent. (Bug #25246)
Solitude: Rocks placed to cover a mesh gap near the Bards College. (Bug #24927)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Open Cities Skyrim 3.1.5

Solitude: A stray fire object for the civil war was set to the wrong enable parent and was thus always active.
Solitude: The occlusion box for Erikur's House stuck out beyond the back wall causing it to turn invisible if viewed from the back side.

• 5 months later...

Open Cities Skyrim 3.1.6

Whiterun: The Gildergreen was missing from the closed worldspace during the CW battle due to having been moved improperly years and years ago. (Bug #22949)
Solitude: A chunk of landscape editing in cell SolitudeDocks02 (outside of the actual city) caused unnecessary incompatibility with other mods that altered the dock areas.