Arthmoor

[RELz] Unofficial Oblivion Patch [UOP]

It's possible that they won't receive further updates if there was nothing to add to them during this (final) update cycle. I was actually wondering the same thing myself, but haven't had a chance to ask Arthmoor about it yet.

I'm working on the Oblivion menu textures and have just realized that the files (from the Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa) textures\menus\map\world are not named correctly. Example, world_map_icon_door.dds is showing the icon for tavern. Several are misnamed in this folder. I do not see this addressed in the Unofficial Oblivion Patch, is this something you would consider a bug fix issue?

P.S. I should note I am working with the latest GOG version of Oblivion. I also have the Steam and Disc versions. I'll open them up as well to see if the issue is the same with all of them.

I did just confirm that the above mentioned issue with the misnamed files are the same for all the versions of Oblivion that I have. Given the UOP will no longer be updated, is it ok for others to address any future bug fixes for issues not covered by the UOPs? Apologies if this is a silly question, but I'm still learning the ins and outs of becoming a mod author. 

Are there any plans to release an updated version that was cleaned with newer xEdit, like USLEEP was ? Unless there are no more ITMs etc to find for older games.

There's no need to do an update for that. xEdit 4.0.1 doesn't pick up any new ITMs. Those were primarily navmesh issues in Skyrim. I don't know if Oblivion's records even got much of a look in the last few months.

I checked for Errors and ITMs and UDRs using xEdit 4.0.1 on version 3.5.6a of the Unofficial Patch. 7 Errors and only 1 ITM. No UDR. Intentional  perhaps. Didnt let it clean. Probably not worthy of an update ?

[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [01] Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
[00:00] HighElf "High Elf" [RACE:00019204]
[00:00]     RACE -> Missing required members: FaceGen - Main clamp, FaceGen - Face clamp
[00:00] ABAT "Absorb Attribute" [MGEF:000008C9]
[00:00]     MGEF \ EDID - Magic Effect Code -> Expected 4 bytes but found 0
[00:00]     MGEF \ ESCE - Counter Effects \ Counter Effect Code -> Expected 4 bytes but found 0
[00:00]     MGEF \ ESCE - Counter Effects \ Counter Effect Code -> Expected 4 bytes but found 0
[00:00] ABSP "Absorb Magicka" [MGEF:000008D5]
[00:00] REDG "Reflect Damage" [MGEF:0000188A]
[00:00] SEFF "Script Effect" [MGEF:0000189A]
[00:00] ZSKA "Summon Skeleton Guardian" [MGEF:00038BAE]
[00:10] still checking for Errors in [01] Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
[00:20] still checking for Errors in [01] Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
[00:27] ShameerHome [PACK:000294B8]
[00:27]     PACK \ PLDT - Location \ Location -> Found a CELL reference, expected: NULL
[00:27] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 86383, Errors found: 7, Elapsed Time: 00:27

[00:31] Done: Applying Filter, [Pass 1] Processed Records: 1356390, [Pass 2] Processed Records: 1312420, Remaining unfiltered nodes: 1312420, Elapsed Time: 00:31
Removing: BlockDetectionDialogue [FACT:0000AA3C]
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 97271, Removed Records: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

The error check is not accurate so ignore that. The single ITM only exists when UOP is used in isolation, and needs to be there. Please trust us when we tell you it does not need to be cleaned or error checked. We've been at this a long time :P