[WIPz] TES5Edit

zilav

Hi for everyone!

This build is great, but can you provide a file name change when dialog ID was change? It is very useful thing. Tes4gecko have it.

You can script it, I assume for TES4Edit?

There is actually a demo script included "Oblivion - Export Dialogues.pas", can be helpful to know how to get voice file names for dialogues.

• Like 1

Zilav, the script you recommended on Bethesda forums Weather: All Natural thread does not appear to work. "List records referencing specific plugin" gives the following result:

[Apply Script done]  Processed Records: 76, Elapsed Time: 00:06

No list is provided of any records referencing a specific plugin, there should have been a single result when I tested this just now using 03 as the hexadecimal load order reference to search for (see screenshot).

post-107-0-44053000-1427278533_thumb.jpg

Zilav, the script you recommended on Bethesda forums Weather: All Natural thread does not appear to work. "List records referencing specific plugin" gives the following result:

[Apply Script done]  Processed Records: 76, Elapsed Time: 00:06

No list is provided of any records referencing a specific plugin, there should have been a single result when I tested this just now using 03 as the hexadecimal load order reference to search for (see screenshot).

attachicon.gifxEditScriptResult.jpg

Pack all esm/esp files from your screenshot and PM me the link please.

• Like 1

Here they are.

Thanks, my bad. I was checking only for FormID fields referencing records from specified plugin, but forgot to check if record overrides that plugin itself without referencing any of it's other records.

Fixed version, will include with the next svn update

http://pastebin.com/YUE1VEWh

• Like 1

I'm going to ask this here, just because I know all the right players read this thread..

Just to be clear, between Mator Smash and Sharl's Bash patcher ... is there anything that will currently merge Skyrim Race records besides having to manually merge in xEdit?

Like, for example, two mods that add new TintMasks.

Mator mentioned that Smash disabled RACE record merging because it's a massive speed reduction in the performance of the patch script: http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1513199-wip-mator-smash/?p=23921621

Bash can't merge RACE records yet even in Sharlikran's branch.

So it appears as though manual merging is the way to go for now.

I'm going to ask this here, just because I know all the right players read this thread..

Just to be clear, between Mator Smash and Sharl's Bash patcher ... is there anything that will currently merge Skyrim Race records besides having to manually merge in xEdit?

Like, for example, two mods that add new TintMasks.

It's not that Smash can't merge them so much as that it's not worth it to smash them 90% of the time.  Do you have any idea how many subrecords a Race record has?  It's absurd.  There are 47,566 bottom level subrecords in the 14 playable races (5205 in BretonRace alone!).  Counting intermediate subrecords it's 61,542 subrecords.  For comparison, the number of subrecords counting intermediate subrecords in every ARMO record in the base game (all 2762 of them) is 120,292, not even twice as many as there are in the 14 playable races. 

You can conflict resolve them with Mator Smash, just don't complain about speed because those records are absurd.  :P

(I'd recommend making a smash setting that includes only RACE records to make a patch for them only)

:lol: Kinda what I was expecting. Yeah, I see how absurd the Race records are. Thanks guys. :)

Hi everyone.

I need to filter all single unreferenced records (tes4edit)

How to do such thing?

Please help with script.

Modify "Apply custom scripted filter"

function Filter(e: IInterface): Boolean;
begin
  Result := ReferencedByCount(e) = 0;
end;

You will need to build reference info for Oblivion.esm if you want it filtered too.

• Like 2

Modify "Apply custom scripted filter"

begin
  Result := ReferencedByCount(e) = 0;
end;

You will need to build reference info for Oblivion.esm if you want it filtered too.

Delete more than 3000 records

No errors reported by CSE & Tes4edit !

Bye-bye Bethesda's shit!

Thanks for help :banana:

Hi, Is it possible to filter records with disabled flag?

begin
  Result := GetIsInitiallyDisabled(e);
end;
  • Like 2

begin
  Result := GetIsInitiallyDisabled(e);
end;

Great, now I can delete all this things in right way)

Notice one thing-this bug have all builds.

For example we have

00 Oblivion.esm

01 Mod1.esp

02 Mod2.esp

So if Mod2 have id (00) that injects to Oblivion.esm and we try to override it to Mod1- we have an error.

It is not critical, copy done but program show this record in wrong position, so I need save & reload Tes4edit.

Assertion failure (D:\Projects\TES5Edit\wbImplementation.pas, line 8896)

• 2 weeks later...

Referenced records of what?

Parent ref you mean parent enabled XESP subrecord?

Referenced records of any base ID that cursor on it. For example Light or Static.

Yes, I mean XESP. User must enter Form ID of parent ref  first.