Son of Random Stuff

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah so to lighten the mood .. how about this.. :   A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her name plate that her name is Patricia Whack. "Miss Whack, I`d like to get a

Exactly what I was after.  Thanks guys.   In other news, dear BOSS: while I realize the FUBAR masterlist thing isn't your fault, why do you keep messing up where my Bashed Patch is at?  Why would I

If you want to be able to play Skyrim then follow his advice. :thumbsup:

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a minute ago I updated Java and as usual Java wanted to verify what Java version you had installed on your system, but from my experience verifying Java version has never worked as intended until today.  Hooray, it worked! :X

FYI  If you plan to buy Rome TW on Steam then don't buy it.  The game title is Rome Total War - Collection and by judging the game title you may assume that BI is included which it is,  but you cannot play it and I've no idea why you can't play BI.

I posted a thread about it here.  Anyway, mystery solved and I can only blame myself for being to eager to play.

Edited by Leonardo
  • 4 weeks later...

Ah, I see the SKSE team's efforts finally paid off: http://store.steampowered.com/app/365720/

An initiative which began during the development period before paid mods. So yet another good thing that effort produced. Good on Beth and Valve both for seeing this through even though they didn't have to.

• 4 weeks later...
I was bored, so I decided to Romanise some Star Wars quotes - I am not ashamed.

"I find your lack of Romanitas et pietas disturbing" - Domitian to the Christians (before killing them).

"I sense a great disturbance in the Pax Romana, as though millions cried out in Latin and were suddenly silenced, I fear something barberous has happened" - Augustine of Hippo during Alaric's sack of Rome.

"He's more Grecian now than Roman" - Augustus on Mark Antony.

"It's a Trap!" Varus in the Teutoburg Forest.

"So this is how democracy dies, to thunderous applause" Porcia - daughter of Cato on the accession of Octavian and Anthony.

"Brutus, I AM your father" - Caesar to Brutus.

OK - that's all I got for the moment.

• 3 weeks later...