Son of Random Stuff

Arthmoor

Well that was reassuring, but TBH I think they have a server issue since the official website is down too. :shrug:

EDIT:  I just checked both CS-WikiPage and CK-WikiPage is down too.

• 2 weeks later...

Boom-shank shank-shank, shankity-shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank! Ah, Boom-shank, Boom-Shank shaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaank!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, today has taught me that I have completely and utterly forgotten how various important principles of oblivion modding work.  Or the fact that creature templates exist and that I used them in Crowded Cities Improved, to be more precise.

(I'm just helping a guy get a script to prevent the player for interacting in NPC's to work, but yeah, its turned out to be  a (re) learning experience for myself as well)

Stupid Java Updates!!! wallbash.gif

Just minutes ago Java Update 7.51 or something was installed and afterwards Java always want to verify my Java installation, but as usual the Java verification seems to fail and I don't know what's wrong nor do I know what I'm doing wrong. crash.gif

Java sucks. I honestly can't think of anything I'm using that needs it these days other than Gecko for Oblivion. Firefox has had the Java plugin blocked again for months now because it's a security hazard, again. I haven't bothered to update it and so far haven't noticed anything not working.

Java sucks. I honestly can't think of anything I'm using that needs it these days other than Gecko for Oblivion. Firefox has had the Java plugin blocked again for months now because it's a security hazard, again.

You don't say.  Again???  That's the second time in one fucking year a least what I'm aware of.

I haven't bothered to update it and so far haven't noticed anything not working.

:rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, you know, just doing my civic duty.  :trollcricket:

Sing it with me now *TALOS, TALOS, TALOS, AAAAA!!!*

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I don't know what happen, but it seems Steam is offline atm and I notice it when I tried to fire up Steam Client this morning.  No matter what I do I can't use the online mode in Steam Client and I doubt that you can take pictures in-game.

Any ideas?

It's been dead for several hours. Consider it a blessing. They can't spy on you while you're offline :P

Whatever happen Steam is operating now.

Well that's encouraging.  True they can't.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes it was a good burial because it was inevitable.  My *new* PC or should I say an older one is serving me well for the time being until I can afford to get everything that I need for a brand NEW gaming computer.

That's old news and DS post it days ago. :P

Seriously it's indeed sad news for online gamers.

Heh, I don't have a news reader to populate this stuff. I ran across it on Beth's forum while looking to see if they'd done anything to fix the Heartbleed bug.

Heh, I don't have a news reader to populate this stuff. I ran across it on Beth's forum while looking to see if they'd done anything to fix the Heartbleed bug.

Perhaps you have a 'sensor a bug' radar. :P

Btw...  Have you seen what happen on TAL lately?