Bethesda net refugees

12 minutes ago, Raman said:

Hello all. I was in the last forums as Rama. So glad this has been started up. The new Bethesda Discord site is terrible IMO. I was missing the old forums

welcome home mate.

8 hours ago, Raman said:

Hello all. I was in the last forums as Rama. So glad this has been started up. The new Bethesda Discord site is terrible IMO. I was missing the old forums

I second Uncus' (aka Kregen) greeting.  Welcome home friend:firerabbit:

Glad you found your way here to safety:highfive:

Adventure on, Phat:blackhand:

Speaking on the last BGS forum, it looks like they completely removed the Starfield category.  I guess they are starting to archive the smaller categories?

3 hours ago, LeBurns said:

...it looks like they completely removed the Starfield category.  I guess they are starting to archive the smaller categories?

The only forums active at this time are Skyrim General Discussion, Skyrim Mods General and Request, Skyrim Creation Club, Fallout 4 General Discussion, Fallout 4 Mods and Requests and Fallout 4 Creation Club.  

I was in BGS Forums today.

The categories were each entitled oddly with the prefix:

“Biscuit crumbs”

You could neither edit a post or create a new topic…in other words closed!

However,  a few hours later that odd prefix was removed and the posts were editable again.  Weird! 

I can only surmise that the shut down was temporary due to some technical reason

Doubtless the reprieve will be brief….

Adella

5 minutes ago, Arthmoor said:

Aren't those also due to be shuttered today?

No idea. Bethesda Softworks only deigns to communicate with their lowly moderating staff once a month.  There are questions I asked them last year that have still not been answered. 

Man the walls and pull up the drawbridge we don't want previous renegades (sorry Renee) they might pollute us and give the plebs inside ideas.

1 hour ago, Rotzi said:

This is the one with the job to answer your questions. :P

sleepy-cat.jpg.9ef7ee0e8ba9c593de0b9d76660be9dd.jpg

Yes, I think that's it.  :lmao:

On another note, we took in nine feral kittens when we moved to our present house last year. The kittens are all indoor cats now and have mostly become domesticated.  We also have one adult feral cat (mother of two of the kittens) who comes in and out of our house, but who mostly lives outside in the summer.  So I am pretty familiar with scenes like this picture!  

On 7/6/2021 at 8:21 AM, Raman said:

Oh well, just look at me turning up after the ship has sailed:lmao:.

I just noticed this and realised how ignorant I must seem not saying hello.  Let me put that right this instant.  “Hello Raman, please do enjoy the company of the Bethesda Refugees.”

Regards

Adella:D