Bethesda net refugees

Uncus

13 minutes ago, Uncus said:

Its almost like they added mods to consoles but did not really know how to implement them.

That is actually pretty close to the truth.  In 2016 console modding had never been tried on the scale Bethesda envisioned.  They had to figure things out as they went along.  They are still fine-tuning the process.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Pseron Wyrd said:

That is actually pretty close to the truth.  In 2016 console modding had never been tried on the scale Bethesda envisioned.  They had to figure things out as they went along.  They are still fine-tuning the process.  

Suppose thats to be expected, must be like back in the old days on pc when most people did not even know how to install mods me included back then.

• Like 2

On 8/15/2021 at 5:36 PM, Uncus said:

Suppose thats to be expected, must be like back in the old days on pc when most people did not even know how to install mods me included back then.

Thats me now! its one reason i started gaming on console 20 years ago, mods being made available for them a few years ago for me was huge and very welcome.

I used to work in IT, maybe that was the negative influence but I fully accept all the reasons people prefer a PC, just not for me now i am too old to be bothered but i suppose i digress. I think it all amounts to personal choice and thats fine.

• Like 2