• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a place for Bethesda net refugees to find each other

See, this is where I think Bethesda made a serious mistake. Back in "the old days" moderators were entirely volunteers, enlisted exclusively from existing members. These people were familiar not only

ohhh this Bethesda sunset is having a real negative affect because of all the negative attention from the Bethesda closing down its web site the name Sah has plummeted in popularity from #7

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Helgatheangel said:

Thank you for that, Fenrus :clap::D

Hi Helga, sorry I’ve not been to your discord much it’s nothing personal I just don’t like discord as a communication  method. At the moment I have not got the patience to learn its controls properly or get used to its format. That may change after I retire soon and have more time for that sort of thing.

1 hour ago, Uncus said:

Hi Helga, sorry I’ve not been to your discord much it’s nothing personal I just don’t like discord as a communication  method. At the moment I have not got the patience to learn its controls properly or get used to its format. That may change after I retire soon and have more time for that sort of thing.

I miss you over there - I have a nice group of people on discord.

Even Sah came with a truck to move in a few says ago.

You know where to find me - and you're still a member.

You are welcome to hang out there any time. There are quiet times....

I find, reading the threads interesting. You get to know a bit more about people when they share stories.

Have fun, Uncus. That's the most important thing!

12 hours ago, Pseron Wyrd said:

We have channels for Fallout 4 General and Mods, and Skyrim General and Mods.  Which other channels do you think we should add?  I can pass your recommendation along to Bethesda. 

Maybe (for both Fallout 4-chat and skyrim-chat) divide them into.

General discussion. Game play/story discussion. Mod recommendations (different from making,releasing mods channel). Help and support (I think this one is the most needed).

Thanks. :D