On 6/4/2021 at 12:08 AM, Uncus said:

That about the followers was aimed at death of souls they have just arrived here and I was offering them help with getting settled in, sorry for the miss understanding

I've actually been around a while but I just made an account here a year ago (been on other IPS 4 sites for a while, though. :)

I never did make the transition to Beth.net. Found the first interface based on Jive too confusing and never did go back after they switched to NodeBB, which does look much better but I haven't tried it to know for sure.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a place for Bethesda net refugees to find each other

See, this is where I think Bethesda made a serious mistake. Back in "the old days" moderators were entirely volunteers, enlisted exclusively from existing members. These people were familiar not only

ohhh this Bethesda sunset is having a real negative affect because of all the negative attention from the Bethesda closing down its web site the name Sah has plummeted in popularity from #7

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Sah said:

thanks for all that

I have never done a show case by a request from a mod author, I don't think any one has ever thought to ask like all the combat mods, I have done some mod reviews but that was because I wanted to (usual the mod author would get a email with the video as a surprise) I know you can become real popular doing reviews, but that's a bigger arena to compete in

the author of the pit arena mods put me on there mod page

my best ever review was my first ... not even combat related with 177.225 views

but if anyone wants a video no problems ... if I can will be glad to help out

Hi, Sah, I went and watched both on yt and commented. It was my 2nd visit to both of the videos. 1 of them must have been from a different computer - I was able to "like" it. (laptop before I moved to pc). Keep up the good work! Play the way you want to play - the main thing is that you enjoy what you do! Be as happy as you can be - as often as you can. Things move smoothly - and viewers will come. Just relax, my Friend!

13 hours ago, Dragonblood said:

Ha Ha,  Ok Guys.  Thanks for all the fun.  I will be taking my ( adopted ) books and leaving now. :D You can find me over at one of my threads.  Keep having fun!!

I think ikonomov missed that it was unread books that glow and not all books. If it was all books then it would be a bit un nessercery, but un read books glowing helps if you are looking for a book you have not read yet.

On 6/2/2021 at 2:54 PM, Adella said:

Hello everybody:wave:

Well as you can see....I am not dead.  Well, not yet anyway.

First let me allay any fears of me pulling the same death or glory stunt here.  Obviously, had the forum been continuing, I would have been more prudent, but Bethnet is dying in the most heart rending (and boring) way possible and a final middle finger to their hateful mods (not you Pseron :wub:) seemed like a good way to sign off decisively.

Infa Red and I engaged in a political discussion...but not an argument, our views were broadly aligned.  Now I must set the record straight ...We were both perma banned for ‘hate speech’ but at no time did we direct any hate at a person or group.  However, it is no secret that the political alignment of todays big corpos, big tech and sensitive ‘offended at everything’ types will not permit any free expression which is not in accord with their view.....and we did this in barrow loads.

The clincher was, I suspect Infa bringing up a couple of dreadful, historical evil men’s names...Which are not permitted even to be uttered (No Art, not ‘He who shall not be named’ in modding circles:ninja:). 

Now, I had joined Bethesda forums in various forms since about 2007...and NEVER had a warning....I am no trolling trouble maker, but I sometimes speak my mind within the limits of the allowable and I know how to defend myself eloquently without profanity...Which in Bethnet’s early days was a requirement for survival in the toxic soup  of the day.

I have no regret. I am glad I finally said something that mattered.  
I DO despise people who report things because they think they have some moral entitlement to police everybody else...and that person shall descend to hell with tumours, but I love all my friends:hug: and will continue to be a good upstanding member of upstanding members. ....That could have come out better:facepalm:

Adella:wub:

I can't believe they banned you. I have a warning that expires in the year 29397. I was often bad and left some hearty rants,snarky posts and comments about the creation club and bethesdas broken updates over the years. Although the thing for what i got that ridiculous long warning was something i didn't do. And you got banned? :facepalm:Maybe it's time to get my perma-ban and make a protest post about your banning and defend justice. :cop:

On 6/5/2021 at 1:57 PM, Uncus said:

Did you no watch the TV series “The big bang theory” , fun with flags was the name of Sheldons live streem with Amy.

Adella and Sah doing a reviw of book glow in the dark would be like this its not realy their thing. Not that there is anything wrong with the mod it just needs a more appropriat reviewer, preferable some one conected with magic.

Together with HYMIM my favourite comedy show. Followed by Two Broke Girls.

3 minutes ago, Uncus said:

Third rock from the sun was another gem

I had to bing it because the english title said me nothing. "Hinterm Mond gleich links" was the german title. Not so popular on tv here but i remember that it was fun to watch.

32 minutes ago, Uncus said:

Third rock from the sun was another gem

I did watch it some but it never stuck for me, but it was funny. My mom and I were talking the other day about what happened to the sitcoms that were just silly/funny. Big Bang was about the only modern show I had been watching and when that was done I hardly watch tv at all except for what I watch on the pc through the interwebs.

14 hours ago, Sah said:

thanks for all that

Sure Sah,  I thought I saw a post you made in which you were interested in finding a way to get more people to see your video channel.  Doing showcases ( if you think you would have fun at it ) is a great way to to that. You see your videos would be very hard for people to find in search because they are not all that specific. If you put in "combat mods" or "skyrim combat" there could be hundreds or thousands of results. If you put it ( Craft your own custom pick-axe ) it is likely only a few would come up. I also mentioned comparison videos would likely rank higher than some others. This is about having fun for me. Getting traffic to your channel could be allot of fun. If you are interested and I see Mods that would be good for videos, I will let you know.

3 hours ago, Rotzi said:

Adella and Sah doing a reviw of book glow in the dark would be like this its not realy their thing. Not that there is anything wrong with the mod it just needs a more appropriat reviewer, preferable some one conected with magic.

Ya, This is just dumb.  But you are free to your opinion. Interesting that you are concerned about the type of videos Sah does but you are not concerned about the fact that very few people see his videos. I have definitely had enough of this nonsense and conversation. :D

21 hours ago, Rotzi said:

I can't believe they banned you. I have a warning that expires in the year 29397. I was often bad and left some hearty rants,snarky posts and comments about the creation club and bethesdas broken updates over the years. Although the thing for what i got that ridiculous long warning was something i didn't do. And you got banned? :facepalm:Maybe it's time to get my perma-ban and make a protest post about your banning and defend justice. :cop:

You got a warning?  I've never read any negative posts by you.  Although I've not read every post, but the ones I did read were positive.

On 6/6/2021 at 6:41 AM, Rotzi said:

I believe it.  Adella pretty much wanted to get banned as I understand it.  They had banned me just a couple weeks earlier over a total misunderstanding by someone with a very dirty mind!  They took something I said totally out of context, twisted it as something filthy and blamed me for their dirty mind with a permanent ban!  It took one email and about a week to reverse the perma-ban.  Still on final warning though.  Hahaha:rofl:  What a joke.  Three years and not so much as a warning and perma-banned over someone else misinterpreting something I said.  

I will not miss those forums one bit.  But, I would've missed all my friends something fierce.  So, I'm very glad they overturned my ban because it allowed me to find and follow all of my dear friends and invited the best of you here, most came too :)  Now that they are closing, bethnet can kiss Phat's rotund hairy bum!  I am sick to death of their narrow mined dogma and practices.  No more language bots telling my English is every other language except English.  No more over zealous moderators shutting down a conversation they just didn't happen to like.  No more overly stiff rules. 

I feel free!  Thanks for the new home Arthmoor.  I shall always endeavor to be respectful in your house just as I have been on every site I've belonged to since myspace.  Three years spot free and perma-banned over a single misunderstanding.  Still SMH there y'all.  Phat just does not get it.  But, I don't understand any of this 'politically correct' nonsense.  Common courtesy and common sense are all too rare these days.  They seemed to have been replaced by lawyers, corporate clones and their double tongued speech.  I am too fat, old, crippled and tired to deal with all of that nonsense.  I just try to show folks the respect they deserve and tell folks the truth in the most productive way possible.  

Okay... rant over now.  Back to our regularly scheduled programming already in progress...

Adventure on Rotzi and all my dear friends here, Phat:highfive:

If you don't like the way I'm livin' just leave this long haired country boy alone.

Hi Phat, <chuckles> I wouldn’t say I wanted the ban per se, but I wanted to say a few things, which I knew would result in a ban.  I would have been content to remain un-banned in the immensely unlikely event they overlooked the transgression, because then I could have added more….

A.:wub:

20 hours ago, Dragonblood said:

Ya, This is just dumb.  But you are free to your opinion. Interesting that you are concerned about the type of videos Sah does but you are not concerned about the fact that very few people see his videos. I have definitely had enough of this nonsense and conversation. :D

Uh...my name is on the post you quoted but i didn't write this sentence. :innocent:

1 hour ago, Talyn82 said:

You got a warning?  I've never read any negative posts by you.  Although I've not read every post, but the ones I did read were positive.

I got several warnings. But that was a longer time ago. Like i said i left many rants about creation club and the crappy implemention, not to mention quality, on console. :evil: Later i had to restrain myself about that particular topic because the next warning could have been my last. :D These posts are more at the beginning in my post history.

2 hours ago, Talyn82 said:

Third Rock from the Sun was great.  One of my favorite sitcom's of all time.  Loved the cast especially Dick and Harry.

I always thought the writing was kind of boring and would only work for a niche audience. But I fully respect you and @Uncus holding the show and "obviously" those two characters near and dear to your hart on a regular basis. :clap:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I got a warning and my post was removed on bethesda.net. Someone in the Fallout 4 creation club section wanted to know what creation club has given our adventures. And i couldn't resist and answered: A broken game. :P

Which is sadly true on xbone because downtown is a no-go area for a lot of people after the last cc update. And that was over a year ago and the game left in this state since then. But the truth always hurts.

5 minutes ago, Rotzi said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I got a warning and my post was removed on bethesda.net. Someone in the Fallout 4 creation club section wanted to know what creation club has given our adventures. And i couldn't resist and answered: A broken game. :P

Which is sadly true on xbone because downtown is a no-go area for a lot of people after the last cc update. And that was over a year ago and the game left in this state since then. But the truth always hurts.

I'm seriously at a loss as to why they are still policing the site, or that we can even post still.  But your answer is just an opinion, and a humorous one.  The fact that it can't be allowed is just FUBAR.

7 minutes ago, LeBurns said:

I'm seriously at a loss as to why they are still policing the site, or that we can even post still.  But your answer is just an opinion, and a humorous one.  The fact that it can't be allowed is just FUBAR.

Come one come all to the official Beth net book burning jamboury.

5 minutes ago, LeBurns said:

But your answer is just an opinion, and a humorous one.  The fact that it can't be allowed is just FUBAR.

Yeah, they used the term "Bashing" for it. :facepalm:But it is not the first opinion or truth that was kicked out with laughable explanations.  :sparta:

2 hours ago, Adella said:

Hi Phat, <chuckles> I wouldn’t say I wanted the ban per se, but I wanted to say a few things, which I knew would result in a ban.  I would have been content to remain un-banned in the immensely unlikely event they overlooked the transgression, because then I could have added more….

A.:wub:

Hmmm...  Is it more fair to say you really wanted to speak your mind, damn the consequences?  Want or not, I do know it was intentional.

Love you darling:wub:  Adventure on, Phat:hug: