Combat Video Thread

Sah

9 hours ago, Sah said:

I watched it on yt

I got up in the middle of the night and discovered a new Sah short movie! I stayed up for a bit to watch it!

I enjoy following Sah on her adventures any time day or night! :D

I loved the music! Kraftwerk - they  "talked" about stuff ahead of their time.

The Model - in English and German I remember (vaguely) the German version.

Couldn't quite figure out the other songs. My hearing is definitely crap when it comes to "getting" the words of songs! (Has always been crap for that).

I enjoyed the video. It's beautifully made. Music and action come together very well! :clap:

The fearless Mace Maiden fights very well! It was fun to watch Sah! :celebration:

Thank you for this video, Friend Sah. I love you! :hug:

Michael says "Hello" - he isn't sure where he is at the moment: Skyrim? Fallout4? :shrug: I'm going back to bed! giggles....

4 hours ago, Sah said:

I watched it on yt

I just watched this video while having breakfast! It's always nice to watch a Sah Movie!

In this one, Mace Maiden Sah changes into Archer Sah - to deal with some of the Vampires from the distance.

But Sah the fearless Mace Maiden finds plenty of use for her mace! She fights very well - she is Sah - the Best Mace Maiden that I know!

I loved the music - please don't ask/expect me to come up with the name of it. I know, I listened to it - years ago. But remembering titles and stuff like that - forget it! Sorry, my wonderful Friend and music expert!

I love you - and now I have to leave to venture into town... Friday - screams silently and goes to the Land of the Dark Cloud!

Serena is waiting for me...

39 minutes ago, Sah said:

Hi, Sah, please check your active effects: when you were fighting Moira there was a notice you have Brain Rot. Remember that happened before? Werewolves can pick up disease from Hagravens and traps.

I enjoyed watching the video while having breakfast. A nice way to start the day. Brilliant!

Watching the Fearless Mace Maiden as a goat-herder and then fighting a Dragon! - and there is a lot more going on in this brilliantly made video.

The music and actions blended together nicely. Thank you! Well done, honored Friend Sah! Love you lots!

3 hours ago, Sah said:

x3 enemies ... welcome to insanity

That was a brilliant night at a Sah Live Movie!

Sah was at her best - fighting all those pesky mudcrabs, wolves and other enemies.

3 times the enemies results in crazy numbers of attacking bandits, wolves, mudcrabs etc! But Sah made it look easy! Even though it wasn't! Tactics came into it...

You will enjoy watching this video!

Thank you, Sah for allowing us to come along and watch the action live - as it unfolds!

Love you lots, my brave Friend!

8 hours ago, Sah said:

x3 enemies ... welcome to insanity

Have to admit, I would never hear some of this music if not for these vids.  I wouldn't even know where to look for it, or what it's called, etc.  The music always goes well with the action though.  Well done.

3 hours ago, Sah said:

Well done, Friend Sah! :clap:

It's a beautifully created short movie. I love the music. Everything came together nicely! :celebration:

Sah fought well! She changed between Mace Maiden and Archer Sah! :clap:

It was funny when 6 mudcrabs lined up in an orderly fashion - up a slope - awaiting their turn to be shot and killed. Thank you for all the effort you put into creating this video! You are the BEST, Friend Sah! :hug:

2 hours ago, Helgatheangel said:

Well done, Friend Sah! :clap:

It's a beautifully created short movie. I love the music. Everything came together nicely! :celebration:

Sah fought well! She changed between Mace Maiden and Archer Sah! :clap:

It was funny when 6 mudcrabs lined up in an orderly fashion - up a slope - awaiting their turn to be shot and killed. Thank you for all the effort you put into creating this video! You are the BEST, Friend Sah! :hug:

They where British Crabs, form an orderly cue every one will get a turn.

5 hours ago, Sah said:

I watched it on yt

That is insane! I was glued to the screen - on the edge of my seat... :fear:

Was this the craziest/hardest fighting in the current series?

Sah fought extremely well - considering that those Deathlords disarmed her all the time! Scary stuff! :fear:

And the music - made it even more dramatic! You are so good at finding the right music/best music to enhance your videos, Sah! What can I say? Words don't do you justice, my honored and extremely talented Friend! :clap:

Hats off to you! And the time and effort you put into creating these master pieces...

You deserve the best awards for your video creations! Oscars? or whatever.... Don't know - which would be for your videos - I'll just give you the lot of them!  :celebration:

Love you lots, my talented Friend! Live long and prosper! :hug:

12 hours ago, Sah said:

I watched it on yt

This is an exciting short movie created by Sah. Sah is also the Star of this clip.:clap:

Her fighting skills are amazing! She is brilliant at Archery - but her favorite weapon is the mace.

That's why she is known as "Sah , the Fearless Mace Maiden". :D

The fighting is insane - the 3 x enemies mod makes sure of that!

Sah encounters many Spiders and many Bandits and Marauders etc on her way to meet Gulum Ei,

The added music made everything more dramatic! :clap:

I enjoyed this entertaining short movie that was created by Sah - who always finds the right music to enhance the clips! :celebration:

I appreciate the time and effort you put into creating this master piece, Friend Sah!

It's an honor and pleasure to be your Friend! Thank you! :hug:

On 7/18/2021 at 1:58 AM, Helgatheangel said:

I watched it on yt

This is an exciting short movie created by Sah. Sah is also the Star of this clip.:clap:

Her fighting skills are amazing! She is brilliant at Archery - but her favorite weapon is the mace.

That's why she is known as "Sah , the Fearless Mace Maiden". :D

The fighting is insane - the 3 x enemies mod makes sure of that!

Sah encounters many Spiders and many Bandits and Marauders etc on her way to meet Gulum Ei,

The added music made everything more dramatic! :clap:

I enjoyed this entertaining short movie that was created by Sah - who always finds the right music to enhance the clips! :celebration:

I appreciate the time and effort you put into creating this master piece, Friend Sah!

It's an honor and pleasure to be your Friend! Thank you! :hug:

thanks Friend Helga for the nice posts ... love you lots

Humble Request ... "nice video" works too ... and its much easier for me to reply too