[WIPz][Skyrim] Bzflnortskngr Dwemer Ruins

DSoS

This mod is an epic1 Dwarven Ruins. Bzflnortskngr Ruins, when finished, will have over 10 cells1, interior and a new small worldspace.

There are no quests with this mod. It is just for fun while dungeon delving and looting. There's not much to say about it, other than it has large dungeon cells and a few hidden treasure rooms.

It has some unique events that happen, so pay attention!

To increase difficulty a bit, followers will not work in some2 cells, due to the way the levels were designed.

To get to some areas, you'll have to think outside of the box.

I highly suggest bringing as many health potions as possible or your best healing spell.

I don't recommend you to use ~tgm or ~tlc in the ruins. The ancient Dwemer had found a way to check for this and you might just find yourself dead.

Speaking of death, you will die3

Since I'm lazy and quite horrible at trying to come up with stuff to describe this mod, here's some screenshots4

Notes:

1) Epic/10 cells: It was originally supposed to have more than 150 cells in total, including interior and new worldspaces, but due to me not wanting to create that many cells, it's highly cut down, sorry. I am, however, open to taking your cells and merging them in. If you want to, send me 5-10 *interior* cells of any size, and they might make it into the next release (if there is one, which depends on if I can get more than 10-20 cells from people.)

2) You can try to use summoned followers, but there is no guarantee they will move from their spawn point. Once again, a few cells have NO nav mesh due to complex level designs.

3) A 75% chance of death, especially for adventures under level 30, even level 50 has difficulties surviving.

4) Screenshots might be old and might not reflect the final dungeon.

reserved for Known issues and other stuff.

Known issues:

Certain events will not reset after you die and reload. The only way I've had them to reset is to exit completely out of the game and reload the last save. No idea why :shrug:

Some items may "float" in air after certain events. Again, no idea why.