Shield Request

Hana

Back to this from the blog;

Dwip' date=' Hanaisse, could you do something with the Vanilla steel shield, or the “Heater†shaped one from Kvatch? Something that’s steel but looks somewhat finer?[/quote']How does this grab you?I'd do the "heater" shaped one but I don't know which mesh that is.

That's a pretty cool design, though it does look like if it were just a wee bit flexible it could be used as leggings instead of a shield. :P

Way cool, although a ponderance or two:- What if you made the top bit purple like half the Kvatch furniture?- What if you added the symbol of Kvatch into the middle in black, sort of like how the Knights of the Thorn shield is?Just to make it a bit more Kvatchish. Or am I forgetting the precise reason for this shield?

I'm not even sure I know the reason for the shield, that's up to Sigurd. And funny, I was thinking purple when I made it too.

irrc this shield was for Charrus Valga originally, but I'll happily take that one off your hands if you don't want it, Hana :tongue:The "heater" one is from the Kvatch statue itself, and would be an ideal relic from Pindar's tomb, incidentally. It was thinking the shield could actually have a constant effect rally on it.Someone already pulled it off the staute here: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31687Looks like if Dwip cut the shield from the statue (sounds like it may even be a seperate mesh) and added a handle to it we could paint a Kvatch sigil on it and we'd have a ready to go Heirloom.

• 2 weeks later...

Dwip, have you done anything with this?Once I have the shield I'll be MUCH more motivated to finish the dungeon it goes in.:biggrin:

Your shield, sir. Set to live in AFK_Courtiers/armor/, but I suppose that's not strictly necessary. I'll do up some icons for it at some future point. Uses the stock steel shield texture for the moment until it can be tinkered with.