[NPC] Cheydinhal Mafia

Dwip

Cheydinhal Cops and Robbers1. ??? (Orc male) – Mafia don type with ties to Orum gang and DB. Wants to assassinate #4.2. ??? (??? ???) – Good-guy type who wants to investigate the orc guy and put him in jail.

A bit of DB/orc Cheydinhal ponderance. To be sure' date=' there’s already an orc noble near Cheydinhal (Rudgrumph), but as best I can recall he’s played pretty much entirely for comic relief. Most of the orcs in Cheydinhal, meanwhile, are members of the Orum gang skooma ring. I’m not entirely sure how the lore behind this plays out, but what if we had a sort of Mafia don type orc noble, who’s more or less running cover for both the Orums and the Brotherhood? Ideally, he would have some sort of side quest, possibly involving assassination or theft available to +infamy characters. Alternately it would be possible to put him in jail. Not quite sure where to go with that, however. Perhaps tie this in with our unnamed fourth Cheydinhal noble, who would give you a quest to bring this guy down? Alternately, this might be something the army inspector roamer is involved in.[/quote']
So.. are you suggesting that our DB tie-in guy be an orc who is also the real leader of the Orum who’s letting Rudgrumph be the fall guy while he conducts real business in the security of Cheydinhal’s castle behind the cover of just being one more pathetic courtier?
More or less this' date=' only a little more overt and ominous and also hooked in with the DB. He’d be our third guy. The fourth guy I wanted to be a little bit more of a blatant good guy' date=' just to provide somebody in Cheydinhal who wasn’t a corrupt bastard.[/quote'']
I was thinking to more or less play it straight re: Orum gang – he’s not playing anybody in the gang' date=' so much as he’s providing them some cover in court.[/quote']