[NPC] Admiral Graysin Umbranox

Dwip

2. Admiral Graysin Umbranox (Imperial Male) – Has a treasure hunt quest.

Admiral Graysin Umbranox: Anvil; Imperial male; a direct descendant of Commodore Fasil Umbranox' date=' an ancestor of the present Corvus Umbranox. Of the Imperial Navy and very proud of his accomplishments. Quest: He’ll send you on a hunt for the rumored treasure the Bronze Skull. He hands you a map and off you go to several dungeons, finding clues that lead back to the treasure hidden all along in a barrel in the Anvil Castle dungeon. He gives you a 2000 septim reward.[/quote']
Sorry Dwip' date=' but the treasure in the barrel, especially with the implication Corvus recovered it years ago, is just too funny to pass up.[/quote']
Admiral Graysin Umbranox: I like this. Especially the treasure hunt part. Oblivion doesn’t have enough treasure hunts. I like Sigurd’s addition that it be implied that Corvus recovered the artifact eons ago' date=' perhaps even while he was still the Grey Fox.[/quote']
Admiral Graysin Umbranox: Sorry Dwip' date=' concensus is a treasure hunt. So it’s a go. I too love Sigurds addition of Corvus having recovered it years ago. Will have to work that in based on if he’s around or not (post Thieves Guild).[/quote']