Starting from Scratch - The Proper Way

Kayle

1 and 2 can probably be interchanged so long as the patch goes in slot 3. Remember, the UOP is supposed to be treated as though it's an extension of the official patch.

Wrye Bash is being really queer for me. Does it normally take a while to be able to do anything in it when you alt+tab or switch to another window and back to it?

Only if it thinks it needs to refresh the installers tab, which it shouldn't unless you're moving things around in it.

So, here's a new screenshot, I uninstalled all the mods, and then followed that guide and this is what Bash looks like now.bash2.jpgIgnore EVE in the background, corp mining op and I was hauling, and forgot to minimize everything.

Then you should be fine. You can start installing the rest of whatever else you're going to use. Which will probably include OCR once I get it uploaded.

Woohoo! Grabbing it. :)lol, dude, update your description... your note is 2 cities behind. :PUh oh .... got about 80 data errors when unzipping the archive from here. Will go grab it from TESA and check again.Yep, TESA version was fine. Hmm.

Just out of curiosity, why are some of the options already checked when I go to install this? Like some of the compatibility patches, Anvil - Castle Seaview for example, that I don't have.

@Kayle: There will be shortly. All I need to do is package it and upload it to the UL patch page.@Hana: Because the BAIN structure changed. You need to reset the checkmarks on your subpackages before you let it anneal.

So, As I went to install MEAT, I realized it's only an omod. Dwip, do you happen to have a copy of it that isn't an omod?

You can unpack it using OBMM (from memory, right click the OMOD in the program and select 'extract to').

Try this. Get it while it's hot, since the whole site's going away soon.I swear there's a place to actually get this on the internets somewhere, one tube or another, but damned if I can remember.

Yeah, but I don't have OBMM downloaded or installed.
Well, you may as well install it. Even though you might not install any mods with it, its still has its uses, as you can see.

True, especially since OBMM still reigns alone as the only utility with BSA management. Sure wish BAIN had that.

True' date=' especially since OBMM still reigns alone as the only utility with BSA management.[/quote']Question; ever since I installed Fallout 3 FOMM has taken over BSA management from OBMM, and does a far better job at it too. Is this advisable though?

No idea if it would work or not since there might have been changes to the BSA format in FO3.