RottedBeauty

So, I was last on the game April 27th. I reload my save and it prompts me that definitive beauty pack is no longer installed. Which I never removed it. Apparently the person who uploaded it I guess took it down because it just showed the esp in my mod menu when I looked in creations but again, I never uninstalled it. I have other mods that were taken down but I still have everything but that. I also noticed cheat room was removed from my installed mods and I had to reinstall that. Anyone know what this is about? Is Bethesda removing things since they merged everything into Creations? 

• 2 weeks later...

If the mod was from Bethesda.net then that usually means it was deleted by Bethesda themselves for some reason. As a result you can't run the game until you delete it.

On 5/30/2024 at 9:17 AM, RottedBeauty said:

So, I was last on the game April 27th. I reload my save and it prompts me that definitive beauty pack is no longer installed. Which I never removed it. Apparently the person who uploaded it I guess took it down because it just showed the esp in my mod menu when I looked in creations but again, I never uninstalled it. I have other mods that were taken down but I still have everything but that. I also noticed cheat room was removed from my installed mods and I had to reinstall that. Anyone know what this is about? Is Bethesda removing things since they merged everything into Creations? 

On 6/8/2024 at 11:58 AM, Sigurð Stormhand said:

If the mod was from Bethesda.net then that usually means it was deleted by Bethesda themselves for some reason. As a result you can't run the game until you delete it.

It is as Sigurð posted.  Just remember, though, that if you remove a mod (except for pure texture/mesh replacers, or those utilizing only vanilla assets or spawns}, you will need to either role back to a save made before the mod was installed, or if none is available, start a new game.  The reason for this is the way Skyrim bakes data into the save, and that data CANNOT be removed.  For full and definitive information on this, see You CANNOT Remove Mods Mid-Playthrough.

Good luck!