DRAGON ASPECT ENHANCEMENT
SKYRIM NEXUS MIRROR: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71686?
Author: MadCat221 (MadCat221@gmail.com)
First release: November 30, 2014
3. Version History
4: Compatibility Issues
Does Dragon Aspect seem a bit... dorky-looking to you? Dragon head hands, dragon head codpiece (whut?), no legs, no feet, no love for archers or destruction mages for kill skill enhancement... Meh.
So I fixed it. I did some overhauling of a lot of the meshwork:
* Hands are now true 5-digit appendages instead of dragon heads (spliced from the chitin heavy mesh if you wish to know).
* There are now leggings around the knee and lower leg.
* There are now feet. I originally was gonna get permission to use Grimoa's Plantigrade Beast Feet for a basis, but no response was forthcoming so I made my own.
* A dragon aspect tail! This required assigning the beast skeleton to all the non-beast races, read below in compatibility issues.
* Some overall tweeking all around for better conforming (such as bust space for the female DBA chest portion).
* A low rumble and distant dragon roar to accentuate your invoking the full power of the Dragon Aspect.
* Ancient Dragonborn Helpers are now sexually dimorphic (randomly chosen) and have under-bodies as well as all the above visual enhancements. They also have an ethereal axe now too.
* Miraak is enhanced too!
As for the gameplay buffs, they are largely identical to what I have for it in Dragonborn Ascendant (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17010/?):
* Magic armor buffs all around
* Inclusion of damage buffs to all kill skills, not just melee power attacks.
It is just a module and a BSA, so install as normal. This mod requires both Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs.
3. VERSION HISTORY
4: COMPATIBILITY ISSUES
Because I had to alter the RACE records, there may be compatibility issues. I built in compatibility with Left-Handed Rings. Because the tail skeletal armature was needed, I changed all non-Beast races to use the Beast skeleton.
Alas, because of something going on in the tail HKX project files, it precluded the tail working with pre-existing beastfolk tails, and thus only the Ehlnofey races (Men and Elves) will have a dragon aspect tail. Sorry...
It will in all likelihood NOT be compatible with other Dragon Aspect mods.