This mod will add perks to vanilla and DLC's followers accordingly with their original fight style and class - they will now level along with the player and will be able to heal themselves in combat (some more than others depending on their class and mana pool). I added some corrections on some inventories and default outfits, as well as some unique weapons and fighting styles (in the case of Serana). The mod have been tested by two different machines and with different gameplays. This mod is intended to bring up the glory and usefulness of the original Skyrim followers, thus removing the urgent necessity of installing new followers for the Endgame play. This mod also correct the gender animation for the edited npc's if starting a new savegame. I used the following list to make this mod. If you like any other npc altered or have any suggestion please leave your comment.
AFK mods Release: This is version 1.2f Legendary - Install only if you have all DLC's active.
Aditionally, if you don't have all DLCs, but only one or two of them, you can install the Skyrim-only file, then choose from the optional files the ones corresponding to the DLCs you have from Nexus.
- Official Skyrim 18.104.22.168 or higher.
Mod Management and loading order:
Endgame NPC Overhaul must always be placed after UFO (or similar multi-management follower mods files) and always before any follower cosmetic change mod.
- UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
- UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
- Endgame NPC Overhaul.esp
- ENPCO Dawnguard.esp
- ENPCO Hearthfire.esp
- ENPCO Dragonborn.esp
- My Home Is Your Home.esp
- Bijin Warmaidens.esp
- Marriable Serana.esp
- Marriable Serana HF.esp
- and so on.esp
I recommend you use LOOT to sort out your loading order.
If you manage to "bat follower" Saadia you can gain a beautiful and powerful Ally; it was quite a surprise when I saw her engaging enemies for the first time. If you choose to make her a follower, please complete her quest line first to avoid any possible quest line breaking.
About Mirri Severin:
If you manage to "bat follower" Mirri, please complete her quest line first to avoid any possible quest line breaking.
Serana is now the ultimate Vampire Killing machine. She has her original powers tweaked into some superior versions and she will dual wield with her unique swords. A must have in my opinion if you like Serana. I included a patch for Bijin customization users (version info in the file). The correct place for "Serana.esp" patch included in this release must follow the above loading order example.
As I said earlier "Endgame NPC Overhaul" have been tested by two different machines and with different gameplays, from the beginning, and all quests have been done without quest line breaking.
- Other similar multi-management follower mods haven't been tested so I cannot guarantee their compatibility;
- Follower or NPC cosmetic changer mods might require patch on request;
- Works better in a new Gameplay;
- Compatible with current savegames but followers still have their default level cap unless you "prid" them and type "setlevel 1000 0 1 100";
- Other than that must be compatible with almost everything.
- Mods that change, or allows you to change, vanilla followers' skills, perks, gear, inventory or combat-styles. If you try to use said mods with Endgame NPC Overhaul, you may not see the changes this mod applies to followers and I cannot guarantee their compatibility.
Unofficial Skyrim Patches
Credits and Thanks:
Gweneal for her reliant betatesting.
Bethesda for the amazing Game.